Cleavage = Consent

nyan cat

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
I just want to be chad so I won’t have to worry about any of this bs anymore is that too much to ask for :feelswah::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
  • +1
50% of women orgasm during rape, the other half are lying.:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Coping, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person
Orgasm rates during rape : 87 %

A study co-authored by Dr. Herschel Liebowitz and published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry in 2010 revealed up to 87 % of rape victims ( females ) have reported some form of sexual arousal . Asked for comment, Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, "Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim."

Orgasm rates during regular sexual intercourse : 20-25 %

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Extra Chromosome

A study co-authored by Dr. Herschel Liebowitz and published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry in 2010 revealed up to 87 % of rape victims ( females ) have reported some form of sexual arousal . Asked for comment, Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, "Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim."

holy shit:feelskek::feelskek:
@Psychonaut @Phad @Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Deleted member 656

Legit, this is why you need to tie them up and spit/choke/slap them

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome

dom gvng

• +1
holy shit:feelskek::feelskek:
@Psychonaut @Phad @Alarico8
I can’t tell wether that is a legit study or not. Imagine a ugly ass girl man handling and raping ur ass, u wouldn’t like that. Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Extra Chromosome
I can’t tell wether that is a legit study or not. Imagine a ugly ass girl man handling and raping ur ass, u wouldn’t like that. Lmao
cuz it hurts in the anus.
vaginas are designed to take it.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 656 and Coping
cuz it hurts in the anus.
vaginas are designed to take it.
Nah I’m saying the raping part. I can’t imagine a girl enjoying it unless it somebody who they have a crush on or find hot idk

That’s just my autstic curry brother. @Extra Chromosome

Nah I’m saying the raping part. I can’t imagine a girl enjoying it unless it somebody who they have a crush on or find hot idk
idt it's a real study

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
They gotta find you attractive for it to work but if they do it’s actually true they love that shit

women love to get raped open ur eyes

• +1
women love to get raped open ur eyes
Come back so I can fucking destroy you cel
Also if I get banned for necro you're officially cel celled for actually caring what happens in the offtopic section srs

Come back so I can fucking destroy you cel
Also if I get banned for necro you're officially cel celled for actually caring what happens in the offtopic section srs
:/

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
This site was si much better around these times. I liked feb-july a lot.

How much can I sexualize myself to attract Chad's attention without being perceived as a slut by boys but also by other girls and minimize the fraction possibility of incentivizing me getting raped by an Incel; foid each day dilemma. The more they can get away with, the sluttier they are, like in Halloween, where it becomes socially acceptable to play a "persona", aka the opportunity for them to be a huge Thot, which is their truer self actually.
I bet slutty females love Halloween since it gives them the opportunity to dress in a slutty costume without getting slut shamed.