Clenbuterol is legit

InSplit

InSplit

Gutsmaxx
I started taking 80mcg clenbuterol and 10+mg yohimbine hcl 5-6 days ago. I think the main effect comes from clenbuterol.

Effects I noticed:
-I can eat in a 1-hour window without suffering at all.
-I feel more energetic, I hit the gym daily and I feel like I can work better
-I don't wake up with a dry mouth and I sleep better. It is used as asthma medicine so it is probably helping my breathing when I am sleeping

Other Effects I read:
-It increases your BMR (amount of calories to maintain weight) by 500
-It is anti-catabolic so it prevents muscle loss while losing fat
And it KILLS APPETITE.

I feel like I found my dream pill tbh. I am thinking of taking it long term on 40mcg after I am done with losing BF%. I am aware the experience may differ from person to person. I think my body reacts to it very well.

Happy leanmaxxing bois.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cautier hasslich, Hero of the Imperium, Lorsss and 1 other person
It works but a lot of people take it like idiots, and you still have to have a good diet and be in a deficit lol, but take it to retain muscle, also don’t take it long term retard cycle it when you start cutting and 3 weeks on 3 weeks off

• +1
Reactions: Mezo103, SteveRogers and InSplit
It works but a lot of people take it like idiots, and you still have to have a good diet and be in a deficit lol, but take it to retain muscle, also don’t take it long term retard cycle it when you start cutting and 3 weeks on 3 weeks off
It is designed to be used chronically year round so I dont think taking 40mcg every day will have any bad effect.

Youtubers like mpmd say that on and off is bro science. I am not an expert so i cant comment on that one. I will probably keep taking 80mcg until I lean down and drop to 40mcg like I said

It is designed to be used chronically year round so I dont think taking 40mcg every day will have any bad effect.

Youtubers like mpmd say that on and off is bro science. I am not an expert so i cant comment on that one. I will probably keep taking 80mcg until I lean down and drop to 40mcg like I said
It’s just unnecessary strain on the heart either way, Clen is not something you want to be taking for more than a month

• +1
Reactions: InSplit
Clen was just a bit too risky for my taste but I just use Tirzepatide now which is about as good as it gets for killing appetite. Also alters how fat is stored in the body.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and InSplit
Clen was just a bit too risky for my taste but I just use Tirzepatide now which is about as good as it gets for killing appetite. Also alters how fat is stored in the body.
View attachment 2410231
how does it store fat differently? Wouldnt clenbuterol be better if it increase your BMR + athletic performance? Also isn't it much cheaper? Tirzepatide is 160 for 1 vial of 5 mg on peptidesciences.com

how does it store fat differently? Wouldnt clenbuterol be better if it increase your BMR + athletic performance? Also isn't it much cheaper? Tirzepatide is 160 for 1 vial of 5 mg on peptidesciences.com
Tirzepatide affects how the body stores fat by influencing different metabolic processes and signalling mechanisms. It has an impact on adipose tissue metabolism, insulin sensitivity, and the breakdown of fat (lipolysis). These effects collectively modify the storage and usage of fat in the body.

Clen could be good as well but it's more dangerous and the racing heart can be pretty uncomfortable.

You can get like 100mg tirzepatide for $300 by just sourcing it from China, where all those U.S. 'suppliers' get it from anyway. None of them have the ability to domestically produce it.

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
one of the most dangerous shit causing a lot heart attack

hnnng-heart-attack.gif

3 weeks on 3 weeks off is best for clen. To be safe I’ve used fat burners 2 weeks on 3 weeks off.

I started taking 80mcg clenbuterol and 10+mg yohimbine hcl 5-6 days ago. I think the main effect comes from clenbuterol.

Effects I noticed:
-I don't wake up with a dry mouth and I sleep better. It is used as asthma medicine so it is probably helping my breathing when I am sleeping

Other Effects I read:
And it KILLS APPETITE.

I feel like I found my dream pill tbh. I am thinking of taking it long term on 40mcg after I am done with losing BF%. I am aware the experience may differ from person to person. I think my body reacts to it very well.

Happy leanmaxxing bois.
Overdose on clen and die of liver failure theory

• JFL
I am thinking of taking it long term on 40mcg after I am done with losing BF%
Long-term clen use is astonishingly retarded, even at 40 mcg it’s just not worth it. There are other routes towards leanmaxxing and clen should only be used temporarily to get you to a place you want to maintain w/o clen

• +1
Tirzepatide affects how the body stores fat by influencing different metabolic processes and signalling mechanisms. It has an impact on adipose tissue metabolism, insulin sensitivity, and the breakdown of fat (lipolysis). These effects collectively modify the storage and usage of fat in the body.

Clen could be good as well but it's more dangerous and the racing heart can be pretty uncomfortable.

You can get like 100mg tirzepatide for $300 by just sourcing it from China, where all those U.S. 'suppliers' get it from anyway. None of them have the ability to domestically produce it.
I heard semaglutide increases fat cells which is a peptide taken for the same reason as tirzepatide. Would you happen to know if it does the same thing?

Effects I noticed:

Other Effects I read:
And it KILLS APPETITE.

Happy leanmaxxing bois.
where to buy online

Effects I noticed:

Other Effects I read:
And it KILLS APPETITE.

Happy leanmaxxing bois.
Don't take it long term faggot

• WTF

Effects I noticed:

Other Effects I read:
And it KILLS APPETITE.

Happy leanmaxxing bois.
What were your final results with it ?
Did you use it continuously or 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off
How much weight did you lose ?