Clubbing field report

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
Third night out, got 2 numbers tonight. Long story short it's a crazy amount of work. You could be talking to a girl for half an hour and then she still doesn't want to give her number. I will keep trying though since nothing better to do.

+

• +1
Reactions: Manana, northern mogger, IRL_Reject and 2 others
need a full write up when you get back
good fucking work though soldier

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
need a full write up when you get back
good fucking work though soldier
I arrived outside the club with 2 cans of beer, went to a bench to pregame. Suddenly a Ukrainian guy plops down right next to me, and 3 Ukrainian girls on the bench opposite. I started speaking with them in a slavic language, tried singing a Ukrainian song to the girls to see if they recognized it. I was mainly talking to the guy because the girls didn't seem that interested in me even though they were smiling.

I go into the club, straight to the bar and order a drink. For the first 20 min or so I'm just standing there motionless, feeling some approach anxiety. Then a group of German girls come to the bar next to me. After some hesitation I do my first approach, I tell them I recognize them from the tram. They looked scared at first, but when they realized what I was saying they laughed. No further interaction though.

Then this slavic foid comes to the bar next to me with her friend. She was like 5'10, busty, thick, slavic face, black hair. I was like holy crap she's hot. After 5 min I had the liquid courage to approach. I lean in and tell her she's the most beautiful girl in the club right now. She and her friends were smiling. We had a short chat and then they walked to the dance floor. She didn't give a clear rejection but if she was interested she wouldn't walk away from me. Later I saw her dancing with a Spanish looking guy.

Then I cold approach another thick slavic Ukrainian girl with her friend. She doesn't speak ANY English, so I'm speaking in the slavic language the best I can. Big communication barrier. She seems to like me though so I buy her a glass of wine. Some drunk Irish guy behind liked her blonde friend, so I was the translator and explaining to her that he loves her and can offer her a house to live in. I ended up getting the Ukrainian girl's number, but later I saw her chatting with another guy.

Later I approach an Arab Israeli girl and her friend. We have a convo and she seems positive. Then she goes to the bathroom. When she returns I ask if I could have her number and she says no so I just walk away jfl.

Then I go back in the club and approach another thick Ukrainian girl (my type). She speaks English so I told her I'm so happy she speaks English so we can communicate. No clear rejection from her, the convo continued and I got her number.

Then something very very bad happens. I'm wearing a snap-on smile for my 4 upper teeth to looksmax because my teeth are messed up.

While talking to another girl I realize it suddenly wasn't in my mouth, it must have flown out. So I'm frantically searching on the ground for it. To make the situation worse the club had sprayed white confetti all over the ground, so I couldn't see it. I was on my hands and knees in the club for like 15 min trying to find it. Then I went home. Now I booked an appointment with my dentist and it's gonna cost 300 euros to get it remade. Fuark.

So all I got was 2 Ukrainian girls' numbers. I will probably contact the one who speaks English in a few days and see if she responds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manana, ggg.tv🤫, the BULL and 3 others
I arrived outside the club with 2 cans of beer, went to a bench to pregame. Suddenly a Ukrainian guy plops down right next to me, and 3 Ukrainian girls on the bench opposite. I started speaking with them in a slavic language, tried singing a Ukrainian song to the girls to see if they recognized it. I was mainly talking to the guy because the girls didn't seem that interested in me even though they were smiling.

I go into the club, straight to the bar and order a drink. For the first 20 min or so I'm just standing there motionless, feeling some approach anxiety. Then a group of German girls come to the bar next to me. After some hesitation I do my first approach, I tell them I recognize them from the tram. They looked scared at first, but when they realized what I was saying they laughed. No further interaction though.

Then this slavic foid comes to the bar next to me with her friend. She was like 5'10, busty, thick, slavic face, black hair. I was like holy crap she's hot. After 5 min I had the liquid courage to approach. I lean in and tell her she's the most beautiful girl in the club right now. She and her friends were smiling. We had a short chat and then they walked to the dance floor. She didn't give a clear rejection but if she was interested she wouldn't walk away from me. Later I saw her dancing with a Spanish looking guy.

Then I cold approach another thick slavic Ukrainian girl with her friend. She doesn't speak ANY English, so I'm speaking in the slavic language the best I can. Big communication barrier. She seems to like me though so I buy her a glass of wine. Some drunk Irish guy behind liked her blonde friend, so I was the translator and explaining to her that he loves her and can offer her a house to live in. I ended up getting the Ukrainian girl's number, but later I saw her chatting with another guy.

Later I approach an Arab Israeli girl and her friend. We have a convo and she seems positive. Then she goes to the bathroom. When she returns I ask if I could have her number and she says no so I just walk away jfl.

Then I go back in the club and approach another thick Ukrainian girl (my type). She speaks English so I told her I'm so happy she speaks English so we can communicate. No clear rejection from her, the convo continued and I got her number.

Then something very very bad happens. I'm wearing a snap-on smile for my 4 upper teeth to looksmax because my teeth are messed up.

While talking to another girl I realize it suddenly wasn't in my mouth, it must have flown out. So I'm frantically searching on the ground for it. To make the situation worse the club had sprayed white confetti all over the ground, so I couldn't see it. I was on my hands and knees in the club for like 15 min trying to find it. Then I went home. Now I booked an appointment with my dentist and it's gonna cost 300 euros to get it remade. Fuark.

So all I got was 2 Ukrainian girls' numbers. I will probably contact the one who speaks English in a few days and see if she responds.

Fuuuuuuuuck that's brutal dude. Your snap on smile came off and you didn't realize? Fuck bro that's beyond brutal sorry to hear.

Clubs are absolutely ridiculous. I think you should go there to have fun though because girls will see you talking to other girls and they will know what you're up to.

Fuuuuuuuuck that's brutal dude. Your snap on smile came off and you didn't realize? Fuck bro that's beyond brutal sorry to hear.

Clubs are absolutely ridiculous. I think you should go there to have fun though because girls will see you talking to other girls and they will know what you're up to.
I use some adhesive clay to keep it stable, and this was the first time it came out. My night was over when I lost it because I'm missing an upper tooth as well, so talking to girls without it isn't even an option.

Tomorrow I will pick up 3 more copies at the dentist for 1000 euros fuark, then I can go out again on Saturday. My plan is to go clubbing and cold approaching twice a week.

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject and TechnoBoss

Instant multi rep for the write up. Will read in just a sec

• +1
I use some adhesive clay to keep it stable, and this was the first time it came out. My night was over when I lost it because I'm missing an upper tooth as well, so talking to girls without it isn't even an option.

Tomorrow I will pick up 3 more copies at the dentist for 1000 euros fuark, then I can go out again on Saturday. My plan is to go clubbing and cold approaching twice a week.
Fuck how did you lose the original teeth? Just not brushing as often or did you hit them?

Damn 1k euros. It's good to have copies though. Clubbing might be good but don't go there with just that intention I think. Clubs are brutal in 2024.

Fuck how did you lose the original teeth? Just not brushing as often or did you hit them?

Damn 1k euros. It's good to have copies though. Clubbing might be good but don't go there with just that intention I think. Clubs are brutal in 2024.
Some drunk guy sucker punched me at a club a few years ago because I was talking to a girl he liked. Now I'm extremely wary when I go out of drunk guys. If someone starts any kind of argument just walk away because it's not worth it.

I would need braces and an implant to get it fixed, but this snap-on is an immediate solution and looks much better than my real teeth. So maybe I will just use the snap-on long term. Having good looking teeth is important when approaching girls.

Clubbing is literally my only option for meeting women jfl. I get like 1-2 matches per week on dating apps and most don't respond. I don't have a social circle with females. It's either clubbing or rotting in the incel life.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and BrahminBoss

honestly I really appreciate this. Approaches are valuable content and I don't feel we get enough on it. Definitely very clear that if a girl is into you, she will make it happen. It's interesting how it works though, like a game where the goals is to make a quick evaluation of a potential partner before you make the choice to leave for a new one or commit to them. Everyone is seeking to make it happen as soon as possible, so there is really no sense in waiting. Happy to hear you got some numbers

• +1
Reactions: vinn98 and TechnoBoss
honestly I really appreciate this. Approaches are valuable content and I don't feel we get enough on it. Definitely very clear that if a girl is into you, she will make it happen. It's interesting how it works though, like a game where the goals is to make a quick evaluation of a potential partner before you make the choice to leave for a new one or commit to them. Everyone is seeking to make it happen as soon as possible, so there is really no sense in waiting. Happy to hear you got some numbers
I see the night as a success if I just manage to do a single cold approach, because even if I get rejected it's better than rotting in my apartment playing Xbox.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and IRL_Reject
I see the night as a success if I just manage to do a single cold approach, because even if I get rejected it's better than rotting in my apartment playing Xbox.
healthy way to view it . I think once I lose weight I'll probably start approaching myself for the purpose of learning how to navigate those situations.

• +1

I'm still getting used to how you can be talking to one girl and everything is going good and you even get her number, and then 5 minutes later you see her dancing and kissing another guy jfl.

I'm still getting used to how you can be talking to one girl and everything is going good and you even get her number, and then 5 minutes later you see her dancing and kissing another guy jfl.
Sadly numbers don't really mean anything. She will give her number to everyone pretty much. Can always block you afterwards if she doesn't wanna talk.

Some drunk guy sucker punched me at a club a few years ago because I was talking to a girl he liked. Now I'm extremely wary when I go out of drunk guys. If someone starts any kind of argument just walk away because it's not worth it.

I would need braces and an implant to get it fixed, but this snap-on is an immediate solution and looks much better than my real teeth. So maybe I will just use the snap-on long term. Having good looking teeth is important when approaching girls.

Clubbing is literally my only option for meeting women jfl. I get like 1-2 matches per week on dating apps and most don't respond. I don't have a social circle with females. It's either clubbing or rotting in the incel life.
Men are still cavemen tbh