[COCKOLOGIST SURVEY] How wide is the thickest part of your cock?

Width?

• Total voters
Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I’m not asking about girth but rather the width of the shaft at the thickest point.

the base. isn't all cocks like that if you are cut?

the base. isn't all cocks like that if you are cut?
I mean what is the number for you? But to answer your question, yes, base girth tends to be the thickest for most men.

I mean what is the number for you? But to answer your question, yes, base girth tends to be the thickest for most men.
read poll wrong. haha
i have no idea how to measure the girth but its simlar to a toilet roll

What do you think for me bhai? Since you saw my Dick. Im not sure but its def fat.

read poll wrong. haha
i have no idea how to measure the girth but its simlar to a toilet roll
No problem. I found exactly what I was looking for. This is what I meant:

My width is only 1.75” at the widest which means I got an unfortunate shape because dudes with less girth than me have wider dicks.

@It'snotover

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and It'snotover
You can't trust polls to be honest on this.

I would answer but I don’t have a measure tape or ruler with me

I would answer but I don’t have a measure tape or ruler with me
Thanks bhai. To be honest, it’s eye-opening to me but I’ve learned more now. I have 1.75” width which is really subpar hahahaha.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Any guesses considering you know my girth? I cant reallt stay hard long enough to measure these days
Honestly can’t say bhai. Needs measurements.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
No problem. I found exactly what I was looking for. This is what I meant:

My width is only 1.75” at the widest which means I got an unfortunate shape because dudes with less girth than me have wider dicks.

@It'snotover
Sounds interesting. Will let you know fratello. Another brutal part in cock aesthetics is the glans btw. Short and small glans makes it looking twice bigger and longer lol

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Sounds interesting. Will let you know fratello. Another brutal part in cock aesthetics is the glans btw. Short and small glans makes it looking twice bigger and longer lol
Yes, for dick aesthetics you need a big head. You either have it or you don’t. And if you don’t, at least your dick will look bigger. So both have its pros.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
how do i this
measuring the width of something that curves isn't easy

how do i this
measuring the width of something that curves isn't easy
I agree. You should just put the ruler against your erect cock on top and see where it starts and where it finishes. The answer might surprise you. I am seeing guys with less than 5” having 2” width which is crazy.

I agree. You should just put the ruler against your erect cock on top and see where it starts and where it finishes. The answer might surprise you. I am seeing guys with less than 5” having 2” width which is crazy.
IMG 3672

I dont have a ruler in inches

• Woah
Yes like that. 2.125” is massive. Mirin that bwc bhai. 6.125” girth with 2.125” is massive. I’m only 1.75” sadly.
IMG 3673

I probably squeezed too hard tho

• Woah
6 inches girth is how wide? I've never measured my width lol

What a utterly useless survey.
  1. The sample size is going to be way too low.
  2. Self-reported measurements are useless. I remember a thread asking about your height, and the average was around 6'1. Considering half the forum is Indian, I don't think I need to explain why the average can't be 6'1.
  3. Nobody has actually measured the width of the widest part of their penis. Everyone in the survey will be measuring with their eyes and ego.
  4. Who actually cares about the average width of the thickest part of the penis?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

I probably squeezed too hard tho
Why the fuck are you squeezing it? You’re not supposed to squeeze it. You’re supposed to wrap it around without squeezing, not even lightly. Just wrap it in a way that it’s entirely going around the shaft. If you’re 6.25” while squeezing tightly then I think you’re 6.375” - 6.5” without squeezing it. Let me know!

6 inches girth is how wide? I've never measured my width lol
It really varies per person. All depends on your cock shape. I’ve seen guys claiming 2” width despite having less than 5” girth or just 5” girth. Which is pretty absurd to me. They are lucky mfers.. they have less girth but look thicker than bigger guys with less width. Is that 6” on the dot or rounded up btw?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
What a utterly useless survey.
  1. The sample size is going to be way too low.
  2. Self-reported measurements are useless. I remember a thread asking about your height, and the average was around 6'1. Considering half the forum is Indian, I don't think I need to explain why the average can't be 6'1.
  3. Nobody has actually measured the width of the widest part of their penis. Everyone in the survey will be measuring with their eyes and ego.
  4. Who actually cares about the average width of the thickest part of the penis?
All the energy spent writing this could’ve been spent on measuring your cock width and joining us, just saying.

It really varies per person. All depends on your cock shape. I’ve seen guys claiming 2” width despite having less than 5” girth or just 5” girth. Which is pretty absurd to me. They are lucky mfers.. they have less girth but look thicker than bigger guys with less width. Is that 6” on the dot or rounded up btw?
My girth is literally 6 inches on the dot. No slack when I measure. I'll measure width the next time I get horny or something.

• +1
My girth is literally 6 inches on the dot. No slack when I measure. I'll measure width the next time I get horny or something.
Mirin bhai. There are guys who have 5.875” but they claim to be 6”. So I wanted to see if you had a legit 6” or just close to 6”. I am close to 6” myself (fluctuates between 5.75” and 5.875” yet my width is only 1.75” which translates to 5” girth normally speaking, I got an awful shape because I look way too skinny). @khvirgin

• Love it
Reactions: FaceandBBC