Coconut Oil as skincare routine?

I have another question: how effective is dry towel as an exfoliator? I read it somewhere [ISPOILER]on /fa/ :feelskek: :feelsuhh: [/ISPOILER] that people use it. And it has shown me some results, but is it legit or cope?
@Over @Mohamad @Papabakvet @jm10 @JizzFarmer
Chemical exfoliation (eg glycolic acid) is vastly superior to physical methods like towels and sugar scrubs

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
It got rid of my darkcircles overnight like magic , shit is legit cash
Ngl hope this works for me too. My circles get worse even though I cleanse and moisterize and shit. Jfl I will soon have more cosmetic products than the average foid

• +1
Just apply it under your eyes before sleeping
I don't have circles, I want to apply it on whole face maybe it can help me with everything else like color and moisturizing and glowing

Oily skincels are lucky..

The only downside is we get acne early on in our prime but we'll look younger than our peers later on in life.
I had terrible cystic acne when I was 13+ it was far worse than Pietrosiek. Does that mean I have oily skin and will look better in future?

• +1
Ngl hope this works for me too. My circles get worse even though I cleanse and moisterize and shit. Jfl I will soon have more cosmetic products than the average foid
Look up some articles on coconut oil as skincare. Hope it works for you too :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
cum mogs

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, JizzFarmer and Over
I have another question: how effective is dry towel as an exfoliator? I read it somewhere [ISPOILER]on /fa/ :feelskek: :feelsuhh: [/ISPOILER] that people use it. And it has shown me some results, but is it legit or cope?
@Over @Mohamad @Papabakvet @jm10 @JizzFarmer
/ck/ and /p/ mog

• Love it
I had terrible cystic acne when I was 13+ it was far worse than Pietrosiek. Does that mean I have oily skin and will look better in future?
Do you get spots and breakouts often?

• +1
Reactions: Over
Do you get spots and breakouts often?
Yes I still get small red acne and sometimes even bigger cystic acne spots with yellow shit inside it and I wash my face 2-3 times a day + I'm 24.

That bad?

• +1
I'm more of a /fitlit/ guy ngl. But I love browsing /ck/ and /p/
Meh sometimes browse it. If i dont browse one of those i browse /int/
But ngl im quite the culinary mastermind

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Patrick Baitman
Yes I still get small red acne and sometimes even bigger cystic acne spots with yellow shit inside it and I wash my face 2-3 times a day + I'm 24.

That bad?
Coconut oil will only make that worse. If you do use it, use a thin layer overnight. Salicylic acid is the best exfoliant for oily skin and niacinamide will help to regulate sebum to prevent breakouts. Focus on clearing your skin, then add glow products

• +1
My pasta with chicken, eggplant, onions and homemade bechamel mog tbh ngl.
Damn I'm hungry now.

I'm planning to hire a personal cook to teach me ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
So apparently Jordan Barrett is using coconut oil for his skin:

View attachment 496112

Do you think its legit? He has insane glowing skin
Well he's not gonna say he's using tretinoin, vitamin c serum, copper peptide & hgh injections, glycine, 1 mm dermal needles, red light therapy, vitamin c ester, metformin, resveratrol and nmn

Sounds much better to say "yeah I just moisturize and use coconut oil bro"

• JFL
Damn I'm hungry now.

It's not that hard tbh. Start with basic things i highly recommend Binging with Babish his basics series.
Just start with making easy dishes you like! It's soo much fun bro i couldn't recommend it enough

• +1
I'm soon going to start living with roomates and shit (bc uni), and I don't want them to make fun of me :feelspepo:

Who cares if you use a few skin products? Sounds high inhib tbh.

• JFL
It's not that hard tbh. Start with basic things i highly recommend Binging with Babish his basics series.
Just start with making easy dishes you like! It's soo much fun bro i couldn't recommend it enough
I agree, even though I am a really bad cook(which is an understatement), I still find the whole process therapeutic :feelsokman:

• +1
Damn I'm hungry now.

And since you're going to uni it'll really help knowing how to make somewhat healthy and good food instead of instant ramen.
If you cant afford a lot of meat buy some eggplant, cut it in slices and toast/bake it in a pan. Pretty good, there's a reason why it's called meat of the poor

• Love it
And since you're going to uni it'll really help knowing how to make somewhat healthy and good food instead of instant ramen.
If you cant afford a lot of meat buy some eggplant, cut it in slices and toast/bake it in a pan. Pretty good, there's a reason why it's called meat of the poor
Might try this soon ngl

I don't have circles, I want to apply it on whole face maybe it can help me with everything else like color and moisturizing and glowing

Oily skin does not necessarily mean acne but it does correlate in a lot of cases but oily skin does mean younger looking skin for longer.

I have pretty good skin and i have met women who are about 5 years younger than me yet look about 40 with lines and wrinkles..
Smoking is also very very bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Over
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Patrick Baitman
Oily skin does not necessarily mean acne but it does correlate in a lot of cases but oily skin does mean younger looking skin for longer.

I have pretty good skin and i have met women who are about 5 years younger than me yet look about 40 with lines and wrinkles..
Smoking is also very very bad
Thankfully I never smoked and never drink alcohol, my skin is very tight and got absolutely no wrinkles at all.

Rotting Neets will have good skin in later years because of less sun damage

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TITUS, Over, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
Rotting Neets will have good skin in later years because of less sun damage
Basement dwellers truly age like fine wine.
Bookmarked :feelsyay:
Yeah his cooking vids are very good, he also recreates dishes from games, movies etc.
Like i said cooking is a valuable skill especially if you're a college/uni student

• JFL
Well it is as Better Bachelor has said many times on his youtube streams - Men peak around the age of 46

f743bb8e5717e71187f1c45fb1eef2799512a6aegLgTWq9IQgsjBTrBzDK6.video_thumb_4850_533.5.jpeg

Yeah his cooking vids are very good, he also recreates dishes from games, movies etc.
Like i said cooking is a valuable skill especially if you're a college/uni student
Thankyou so much for introducing me to his channel. You saved me from eating only ramen and other can food for years. Ngl, I feel so motivated rn to cook something

• Love it
He went way overboard with the botox, his upper lip isn't even moving.

idk about you guys but i think once you reach 35 it's time to embrace the agepill and focus on raising a family instead. I get the impression that guy in the video is a homosexual though so I understand why he is desperately trying to stay young. It's pretty much over for him tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Thankyou so much for introducing me to his channel. You saved me from eating only ramen and other can food for years. Ngl, I feel so motivated rn to cook something
Np bro, there are some other channels but his style of vids and explanation is the best i also watch EtenmetNick but he's dutch so gl unraveling our language jfl.

• Love it
He went way overboard with the botox, his upper lip isn't even moving.

idk about you guys but i think once you reach 35 it's time to embrace the agepill and focus on raising a family instead. I get the impression that guy in the video is a homosexual though so I understand why he is desperately trying to stay young. It's pretty much over for him tbh.
plastic surgery=death of your looks
osteotomies is the only things a guy should do to improve looks

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 6873
True, implants look shit om someone is recessed, if you're recessed get an osteotomy before even thinking about implants.

• +1
I'd say start out with something easy if you have the ingredients, some salmon with a butter sauce.

True, implants look shit om someone is recessed, if you're recessed get an osteotomy before even thinking about implants.
same thing applies to girls
but I would never tell them that
let them ruin there faces:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
same thing applies to girls
but I would never tell them that
let them ruin there faces:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Jfl.
However implants can sometimes help with someone who isn't recessed, but the can look unnatural and uncanny very fast. Yuyevon is a good example of this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 5912
Jfl.
However implants can sometimes help with someone who isn't recessed, but the can look unnatural and uncanny very fast. Yuyevon is a good example of this.
honestly I dont want to take the risk of it
id rather look ugly than have a plastic surgery faliure
cuz if that happens everyone is gonna be silent judging you

• +1
Very true, the only thing i might ever get is buccal fat removal. Besides that im very content face wise.
For now i just need to continue gymcelling and hopefully grow decent facial hair in a few years.

• +1
Very true, the only thing i might ever get is buccal fat removal. Besides that im very content face wise.
For now i just need to continue gymcelling and hopefully grow decent facial hair in a few years.
very good
if you ever need advice on looksmaxxing pm me
you dont want to look like this guy :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 6873
Holy fuck this channel is disgusting

I think this video gave me aids
Also what a fucking idiot, just go to the gym you fucking degenerate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 5912
Holy fuck this channel is disgusting

I think this video gave me aids
Also what a fucking idiot, just go to the gym you fucking degenerate

lmaooo
I still dont get the point of this video
just workout
what a queer lol

The amount of rich people on tv with hideous nose jobs that never seem to get corrected properly is staggering, if money is not an issue and yet you can't get your shit fixed with plastic surgery, a normie better not even try. BIMAX OR AUSCHWITZ.
can u dm me it
havent unlocked best of the best yet
BEG REP, BEG REP, BEG REP. Just like i did.

Last edited:
  • +1
lmaooo
I still dont get the point of this video
just workout
what a queer lol
He's a faggot twink, if he bulked up, looked manly, or didn't look as young, no alpha male would be interested in ravaging his shithole.

• +1