College grades

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
I got
C,C+,C+,B-
Are these grades bad? Personally I passed my classes but how could I improve my grades?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Vitruvian
I got
C,C+,C+,B-
Are these grades bad? Personally I passed my classes but how could I improve my grades?
How tf we supposed to know. Thats different everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and CopingCel
I had a 2.4 gpa in both high school and college, failed 7 classes in college. Still got a job and bought a house and car. Grades don’t mean shit if you’re in the right major (STEM). If you’re not in stem, leave college now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 3962, john2 and 7 others
I had a 2.4 gpa in both high school and college, failed 7 classes in college. Still got a job and bought a house and car. Grades don’t mean shit if you’re in the right major (STEM). If you’re not in stem, leave college now.
I’m in stem. What did you major in? I’m currently doing biology

I got
C,C+,C+,B-
They're average, bro. In order to improve those, try Hattie's strategies with an effect size over 0.60 (here you have a list, ranked). If you don't know how to implement those, search the terms on Google Scholar and read some studies on them or a faster (but not so scientifically measured for validity) way would be checking some videos on YT. Let me know if this would be a good topic for further posting, too, I'd make a review for looksmaxers in the future.

• Love it
Reactions: HighTierNormie
Thats fucking dogshit go rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
damn nibba

ur doing good for yourself

Don't waste time on grades. Spend time on learning valuable skills instead.
Grades just matter for getting your first job.
After that its your skills and your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Im waiting son
Ngl roping does seem like the only way out this shithole earth
Don't waste time on grades. Spend time on learning valuable skills instead.
Grades just matter for getting your first job.
After that its your skills and your looks.
Thing is I wanna get into dental school and sadly gpa matters

They're average, bro. In order to improve those, try Hattie's strategies with an effect size over 0.60 (here you have a list, ranked). If you don't know how to implement those, search the terms on Google Scholar and read some studies on them or a faster (but not so scientifically measured for validity) way would be checking some videos on YT. Let me know if this would be a good topic for further posting, too, I'd make a review for looksmaxers in the future.
This seems legit but I can't be fucked to search the terms. It'd be a useful thread bro if you explained the terms and how to implement them

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview and Deleted member 2587
Get brutally mogged by my 3.1 gdp

I dropped out more than 7 times kek

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2587
Ngl roping does seem like the only way out this shithole earth

Thing is I wanna get into dental school and sadly gpa matters
Im kidding son, Im failing 3 classes rn and Im a senior in hs. The only thing saving me for college is my SAT score.

And you should defo get your grades up for dental school. The avg gpa is 3.5 for those schools. You can get away with less if youre really accomplished, but youre on a psl site so im gonna go ahead on a limb and sah that isnt the case.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Im kidding son, Im failing 3 classes rn and Im a senior in hs. The only thing saving me for college is my SAT score.
You fucking idiot
Giphy 9

• JFL

And you should defo get your grades up for dental school. The avg gpa is 3.5 for those schools. You can get away with less if youre really accomplished, but youre on a psl site so im gonna go ahead on a limb and sah that isnt the case.
It’s fucking over for me. No way I do good in my major courses because those are hard as fuck. I should switch my major tbh

Im have 80s in english and AP Macro. But Im failing 3 art classes my hs dumped on me. Im close to getting the one up to an 80. I can get one up to an 80 if I finesse the next few projects. But the other one Im not sure Im even gonna pass.

Im so tight bc the avg gpa ag my school is like a 3.5. All the kids that applied early decision got into ivys and t20 schools. I thought SAT would be my saving grace but I only studied for a week and got a 1390. But thats on me, if I had studied a month beforehand I woulda gotten a 1500 for sure but I cant blame anyone else but me.

It’s fucking over for me. No way I do good in my major courses because those are hard as fuck. I should switch my major tbh
What are you in rn?

Im have 80s in english and AP Macro. But Im failing 3 art classes my hs dumped on me. Im close to getting the one up to an 80. I can get one up to an 80 if I finesse the next few projects. But the other one Im not sure Im even gonna pass.

Im so tight bc the avg gpa ag my school is like a 3.5. All the kids that applied early decision got into ivys and t20 schools. I thought SAT would be my saving grace but I only studied for a week and got a 1390. But thats on me, if I had studied a month beforehand I woulda gotten a 1500 for sure but I cant blame anyone else but me.

What are you in rn?
I ain't reading that brotha

Over if you don't score atleast A+ in every class. A+ or rot in 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, EthnicelAscension and HighTGymcel

What are you in rn?
Currently doing biology major. Jfl

Dont u need to do premed for dental school?
No. Dental school is it’s own school. Once I finish undergrad I apply to schoolw

kek school is cope. Chad can be homeless and find rich stacy just look at meeks

• +1
kek school is cope. Chad can be homeless and find rich stacy just look at meeks
Tf you mean school is cope? What else u want me to do nigga

Did you do any internships? What's your major?

I have a 4.0 in college and am transferring UC Berkeley with a bachelors in Computer Science when I'm 20, then I'm going to one of the best film schools in the world after.

i iq mog you to gandy and back tbh ngl

I have a 4.0 in college and am transferring UC Berkeley with a bachelors in Computer Science when I'm 20, then I'm going to one of the best film schools in the world after.

i iq mog you to gandy and back tbh ngl
Slave away in the certified incels only course and then go to film school? Why?

Slave away in the certified incels only course and then go to film school? Why?

Once I graduate UC Berkeley (Top 5 computer science school) I will have a degree that guarantees entry level workers 130k base, 40k signing, and 200k of stock over 4 years.

I will surgerymaxx with this job and then try to be a film director, to actress wife maxx and status and millionaire max

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Once I graduate UC Berkeley (Top 5 computer science school) I will have a degree that guarantees entry level workers 130k base, 40k signing, and 200k of stock over 4 years.

I will surgerymaxx with this job and then try to be a film director, to actress wife maxx and status and millionaire max
jfl , I mog you (kidding)

4.2gpa, taking most courses at local t20 college because I already finished high school courses

6’6”, famous film director, top university, handsome

Sounds like the average looksmaxxer to me, nothing out of the ordinary here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2587 and toolateforme

No matter what you do you’ll forever be a shit skinned 5’8 pajeet

No matter what you do you’ll forever be a shit skinned 5’8 pajeet
I am 5'10 barefoot, 17, and half white on my dads side.

you have a 2.0 gpa in fucking community college

rope bud

GPA really doesnt matter, unless your trying to get into grad school.

ppl say that you should only do STEM, but Business management is fine if your family has contacts or w.e