I had one of the worst academic failures last week

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Idk how this even happened jfl. I expected to get an A from two subjects and a C from the third one.

I got F's from all of them. Idk how to report this to my parents, they aren't particularly strict about my grades but this is quite bad. Furthermore, idk how to fix them long term either. The worst part is I actually studied, I am just fucking stupid

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel, Megas Alexandros and BrahminBoss
You have to try to fail all classes dude

• JFL
Reactions: rteme
Do you have to write there or just Ticj boxes

Idk how this even happened jfl. I expected to get an A from two subjects and a C from the third one.

I got F's from all of them. Idk how to report this to my parents, they aren't particularly strict about my grades but this is quite bad. Furthermore, idk how to fix them long term either. The worst part is I actually studied, I am just fucking stupid
They would be more disappointed in the fact that you can’t spell lonely

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and sub5c3l
Do you have to write there or just Ticj boxes
I have to write. One of them was philosophy, so I yapped to the max and expected to get 100%, and I only got like 7% in the end.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and BrahminBoss
I have to write. One of them was philosophy, so I yapped to the max and expected to get 100%, and I only got like 7% in the end.
That’s acc crazy, read the rubric next time if you abide by it and go for high distinction the worst you can get is pass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman and Lonenely sigma
  • +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman