comedian walks into a bar

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
says "knock knock", bartender says" sorry we are out of knock knock brand". comedian laughs a little and says "no i mean knock knock to tell a joke you should respond..." bartender interupts " look man, i aint looking for trouble ok. we are just out of knock knock vodka tonight. not a big deal, there is plenty of other brands, look you don't even need to pay just take everything you want.

comedian was shocked and said " no no, it's a miss understanding i was just..." bartender presses the red button below his desk and shutgon drops in his hands. "get the fuck back away from me or ill shoot, someone call the police".

comedian just panics and says " knock knock". the bartender just loses it and puts the shotgun in his mouth and screams. everyone looking at him waiting to shoot and people scream "no no don't do it".

comedian again repeats "knock knock". someone from the crown stands up and says "would you fucking stop man, cant you see he is trying to kill himself!!"

comedian repeats "knock knock". one guy in the crowd gets angry and yells " whos there?" the bartender responds in laugh "it's me you fool, i'm the one knocking the door".
everyone starts laughing as they realize it was just a joke setup in partnership with bartenders. but laughs don't last long and people start booing.
the bartender looks in the comedian's eyes and tears form. "they didn't laugh!". comedian respond in stress "it's ok, calm down. we do another joke."
bartender yells" they dont fucking believe the joke if i don't do it for real, i told you, the suicide part is crucial for this joke to land" then slowly puts the shotgun back in his mouth.
everyone laughs thinking they are goofing around, but the comedian knows this time is serious.
"no no no nooo nooooooo" bartender farts and laughs the shit out of comeidan and says "whos comedian now?"

he thought everyone will start laughing but no one laughed, everyone just cringed and it kinda had a bad smell too. comedian said "so you thought farting is funny? shame".
bartender just raged and started shooting everyone. unfortunately his wife was in the crowd and gets shot. he grab his wife's body in blood and screams "i dont give a fuck" and throws the body to side and starts raping nearby JBs.
in the meantime, comedian kept telling people "don't be afraid, its all a joke, it's all part of the joke" while he was raping teens left and right.
people attacked the bartender to stop him but comedian kept saying "you guys, don't ruin the joke, you will get it later, just wait"
when the bartender finally cum inside a teen pussy by force. everyone got quiet, he just laid next to victim who were probably bleeding internally and lighted a cigar and said " we lied, there is no joke, i just wanted to rape your kids in front of you lol" and then everyone raged and attacked him.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan