chemtrails

Seed Oil Hater
5’9 with shoes

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, poopoohead, capybara and 1 other person
depends, how long is your dick?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I work with a ton. More pilots than jobs and unless you've gone to the right school and have 120,000k for the course ready then go ahead. Pilots at my work place have so much status especially young ones.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, poopoohead and autistic_tendencies
I work with a ton. More pilots than jobs and unless you've gone to the right school and have 120,000k for the course ready then go ahead. Pilots at my work place have so much status especially young ones.
Shit, 120k? Schools I’ve found in Poland costs only around 60k

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Shit, 120k? Schools I’ve found in Poland costs only around 60k

Oxford aviation academy is the most reputable. As i said its where you get your qualification and you're looking at £120k

• So Sad
Reactions: chemtrails

Oxford aviation academy is the most reputable. As i said its where you get your qualification and you're looking at £120k
Trust me i would love to be one. I have a sailing skipper license up to 200 tons. I would love to get a pilots license and fly for a commercial airline but not sure how hard the theory and exams are let alone the price.

Trust me i would love to be one. I have a sailing skipper license up to 200 tons. I would love to get a pilots license and fly for a commercial airline but not sure how hard the theory and exams are let alone the price.

Gotta ENDURE

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Tell us if the earth is flat or not

• +1
Reactions: slayer69