Community College to find female friends/potential gf?

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
almost done with my cs degree from an online college... Currently 20 and looksmaxxing hard. I only used 2 years of fafsa

I have went already in 2021 after i graduated high school for one semester and I had a decent experience. Girls didn't treat me like i was a chad but I wasn't totally invisible either. A 7/10 asian girl said my hobbies were cool and asked for my instagram during the icebreaker stuff

I got stressed out after finals and then switched to this online school after

Since I have fafsa still I will be paid alot to just go to school. According to my friend with the same fafsa need around 14k in grants to go to school twice a week and tuition is basically free since its california

I was thinking of taking some kind of meme degree/courses that alot of girls will be in (Psych/health sciences/art). Is this a good plan?

I am 6'0. masculine face, great jaw but everything else is pretty poor and I am now obese due to being lazy. I have already lost a ton of fat in the past 3 weeks by combining lifting and swimming weekly. I can hit my fitness goals in the next 6-12 months and on top of that if i get my cs degree I can work from home and statusmaxx on top of everything

What should my course of action be before i begin this in 2025/fall 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Dicktator and Xangsane
What happened with the asian foid

What happened with the asian foid
Was terrified to talk to her even though I shouldn't of been. She followed me and I deleted my account around early 2023. I have a screenshot of all of my previous people I followed so I might make another instagram account and talk to her again

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Maalik, Xangsane and Sprinkles