comprehensive log of my interactions with females in the last 6 months (excluding my mother)

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
3 weeks ago:

Professor to me: “You there in the back, do you know what (boring problem on the blackboard)”

My response: “No”

duration of eye contact: 1.5 seconds

1 month ago:

Emergency run to pharmacy (Shipment of Red Bull was delayed)

Cashier: your card was declined (it wasn’t activated)

Me: ahhh

I pull out my debit card (payment successful)

Cashier: would you like your receipt?

Me: (no), have a nice day

Cashier: yup, you too (weakly)

result: mild reduction in my mood for around 2 minutes

duration of eye contact: 0 seconds

1.5 months ago:

During wageslaving an attractive htb that looked late 20s asked me for directions to an office

she makes eye contact and thanks me in an animated tone

duration of eye contact: 3-4 seconds

Result: dopamine (I am a cuck but so are you)

2 months ago:

LTB-MTB attempts to talk to me (I am the most attractive in the group project)

“Incel194012940, (cringe joke), chuckle”

My response: somewhat audible exhale through the nostrils, immediately followed by “hmm(ph)”

I was busy thinking about being incel and brooding during the Roman-Parthian wars, although the scenery of my fantasy more closely resembled Bactria (very engrossing)

2 months ago:
Coworker asks me direct question. I answer as if it was a male who asked the question (male instinct is to smile-cuck when talking to a female)

This would be the first and only time I make eye contact. She has attempted more subtly to get me to acknowledge her, with the most blatant being saying “thank you” in a sultry sounding whisper while passing me. (I didn’t turn on an industrial machine)

I said “yup” in a slightly more defensive voice than normal but not as much as if they were someone I actively dislike

result: I discover she is not stacy (she has large breasts so my brain filled in an attractive face in peripheral vision. She looks like that red pill grifter girl with the tattoos who used to be popular.

duration of eye contact: 5-10 seconds*

*footnote: included a nod during listening process

4 months ago

I was put into a position where the most comfortable place to LDAR was on college campus

LTB with athletic body with a slight prominence to ass and tits (attractive) asks for my Snapchat while I am browsing off-topic.org. We have small talk and she laugh at an intentionally weak joke I make as a test.

duration of eye contact: up to a minute

Result: I was friendly but did not add her back when she left.

Rationale:

She did not complement me (I’m not chad to her)

Sex (if) is cope, it’s about LOOKS. God put me on earth to looksmax, not contract STDs

My dick is below 8 inches

6 months ago:

Mother’s friend is in sitting room next to the stairs. I was reading about biological debates so I did not go down for hours, until I wanted to go hike.

I give a saccharine greeting in my ethnic language to her halfway down the stairs and smile.

She smiles back and reciprocates. She then compliments my face and height.

result: I feel superior to her subhuman offspring, the faint mogging feeling was a mild mood and endurance booster

Duration of eye contact: 2 seconds

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Baban, tyronechadmax and 21 others
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and redmaxx
Its over if u write log of interactions with females

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, mogstars and EnglandBadman
outside of a handful of jb iois(keep in mind i'm in my 60s), none that i can recall

• +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath
Conclusion: Fakecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, LordSergiXX63, tyronechadmax and 6 others
Larp, thats too much female interaction for a .org user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan and 7zyzz7
1.5 months ago:

During wageslaving an attractive htb that looked late 20s asked me for directions to an office

Oh shes tryna fuck my man

• JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7
completely over if you remember each small interaction like this, then again i do as well jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and 7zyzz7
not gonna lie bro this crazy do you write your interactions down?

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and 7zyzz7
I was put into a position where the most comfortable place to LDAR was on college campus
online classes+remote dorm on campus is primetime for LDARmaxxing your youth away. i LDAR'd in college (norwood anxiety) despite being invited to so many events and now i have no memories. at least i coulda fucked one fat bitch or something.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and BrahminBoss
3 weeks ago:

Professor to me: “You there in the back, do you know what (boring problem on the blackboard)”

1 month ago:

1.5 months ago:

2 months ago:

My response: somewhat audible exhale through the nostrils, immediately followed by “hmm(ph)”

I was busy thinking about being incel and brooding during the Roman-Parthian wars, although the scenery of my fantasy more closely resembled Bactria (very engrossing)

2 months ago:
Coworker asks me direct question. I answer as if it was a male who asked the question (male instinct is to smile-cuck when talking to a female)

This would be the first and only time I make eye contact. She has attempted more subtly to get me to acknowledge her, with the most blatant being saying “thank you” in a sultry sounding whisper while passing me. (I didn’t turn on an industrial machine)

I said “yup” in a slightly more defensive voice than normal but not as much as if they were someone I actively dislike

result: I discover she is not stacy (she has large breasts so my brain filled in an attractive face in peripheral vision. She looks like that red pill grifter girl with the tattoos who used to be popular.

4 months ago

LTB with athletic body with a slight prominence to ass and tits (attractive) asks for my Snapchat while I am browsing off-topic.org. We have small talk and she laugh at an intentionally weak joke I make as a test.

Rationale:

Sex (if) is cope, it’s about LOOKS. God put me on earth to looksmax, not contract STDs

6 months ago:

Mother’s friend is in sitting room next to the stairs. I was reading about biological debates so I did not go down for hours, until I wanted to go hike.

I give a saccharine greeting in my ethnic language to her halfway down the stairs and smile.

result: I feel superior to her subhuman offspring, the faint mogging feeling was a mild mood and endurance booster

based as fuck. my log for past 12 months would be with the gym receptionist and mcdonalds drive through employee :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i got 0 rizz fr 🤪

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
larp. too many interactions with the opposite gender

online classes+remote dorm on campus is primetime for LDARmaxxing your youth away. i LDAR'd in college (norwood anxiety) despite being invited to so many events and now i have no memories. at least i coulda fucked one fat bitch or something.

Will you slay your whole town after hair system and leanmax?

• Love it
Reactions: 7zyzz7
3 weeks ago:

1 month ago:

1.5 months ago:

2 months ago:

2 months ago:

4 months ago

Rationale:

6 months ago:

mirin' your autism.

3 weeks ago:

1 month ago:

1.5 months ago:

2 months ago:

2 months ago:

4 months ago

Rationale:

6 months ago:

"im incel because looks bro"

"NTpill is bluepill its all about looks bro"

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
3 weeks ago:

1 month ago:

1.5 months ago:

2 months ago:

2 months ago:

4 months ago

Rationale:

6 months ago:

This autistic shit is what I'm here for JFL

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
One of the funnier threads on this fucking site

JFL I actually just excused myself from a friend gathering because I had to "do stuff" but here I am once again posting on this subhuman forum.

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Baban