Computer Science is one of the most Subhuman Majors ever

Farmers and truck drivers will make bank in the future too as we get bottlenecks in resources, jewish climate change, population increase, inflation, running out of natural gas, oil etc.

No but I work with people who did. Tbh I went to a "good" university. Like in the UK if you study fucking Psychology at Oxford or Cambridge you're guaranteed to be on some of the best grad schemes in the country. I didn't go either btw.
i agree with you about everything but running out of oil and sheit, you fell for jewish propaganda, the middle east is sitting on trillions of barrels of oil

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Funnyunenjoyer1 and SecularIslamist
I'd rather not say out of fear of getting doxxed. But it's just "generalist consulting". Not big 4 (McKinsey, Deloitte etc) as I'd easily be on six figures if I were. But I work for a smaller firm / management consultancy and paid less but I don't care when work is 10x less too. I'm one of the lucky ones tbh. I could've easily been NEET or working as a dog walker.
McKinsey isn't big 4 it's big 3 :rage:
Connections with CS degree students won't benefit you
connections with Finance majors students on the other hand will give you Hyperadvantage also You ain't guaranteed on Job after your finish you college sorry to break it to ya RN its crisis for cs major students to get a job
This is very true and makes for a good discussion. CS is a cutthroat major/culture. I graduated with a CS degree from a T10 and even I'm fucked in the current state of the economy. I've been working an unrelated role since the economy went to shit and the only interest I get from recruiters are for other roles unrelated to my major. Studying accounting or BA would have benefited me more tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Funnyunenjoyer1 and SecularIslamist
OP trying to cope with the fact that he's too low iq
Nigga I don't need to be 200 Iq currecel nerd to understand how shitty CS really is in 2024

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
in 10 years when all the plumbers retire because no one is going into trades (at least in the west) getting called the plumber guy will be a + because you will be making 150k
Good point bhai

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and NorwoodAscender
ur mentality is already indicative of destined failure
Nigga what point that I brought up was wrong and why is my mentality wrong? I desire something good in my life not to be stuck with some shitty ass useless degree

• +1
Glad I never took STEM, not smart enough for it anyway

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Funnyunenjoyer1
Going into a niche sector of CS will save your career, front end/back end software engineering is the only field at risk of replacement and even that'll take a while.

• +1
Going into a niche sector of CS will save your career, front end/back end software engineering is the only field at risk of replacement and even that'll take a while.
that is Cope + risky nobody knows what happens in near future I wouldn't test my luck when it comes to one of the most important choices a person does in life

• Ugh..
  • +1
Nigga what point that I brought up was wrong and why is my mentality wrong? I desire something good in my life not to be stuck with some shitty ass useless degree
- CS is way easier than an engineering or physics major
- no one sits next to the guy that stinks, and there was only 1 of those in all 4 years of my degree
- my classes were majority white
- the no life socially anxious weirdos don't get hired
- who said u can't have friends or fun while majoring in CS? literally just join clubs, go to the library, parties, meet ppl in gen eds
- ai can't replace software engineers
- jobs for cs majors aren't hard to get if ur not retarded
- do u even understand what an engineer does?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: douche, efidescontinuado, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
- CS is way easier than an engineering or physics major
- no one sits next to the guy that stinks, and there was only 1 of those in all 4 years of my degree
- my classes were majority white
- the no life socially anxious weirdos don't get hired
- who said u can't have friends or fun while majoring in CS? literally just join clubs, go to the library, parties, meet ppl in gen eds
- ai can't replace software engineers
- jobs for cs majors aren't hard to get if ur not retarded
- do u even understand what an engineer does?
1. Cope
2. that doesn't mean it's not full of weirdos just because you got lucky
3. that's just you being lucky + CS major connections don't mean shit
4. they do, that's why weirdos take Computer Science as their major so they can rot in their homes all day coding for their boss without actually seeing anyone outside
5. Cope AI will replace any tech job eventually
6. yes engineers are important af and is 100x better than CS even though it's hard its gonna pay of at least at the end

• JFL
  • +1
that is Cope + risky nobody knows what happens in near future I wouldn't test my luck when it comes to one of the most important choices a person does in life
Well I'm targeting a niche that's pretty hard to replace it's just up to me to stay consistent with projects/studying. Studying medicine and law seems cucked, engineering is pretty based but is highly saturated.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado, NorwoodAscender and Funnyunenjoyer1
1. Cope
2. that doesn't mean it's not full of weirdos just because you got lucky
3. that's just you being lucky + CS major connections don't mean shit
4. they do, that's why weirdos take Computer Science as their major so they can rot in their homes all day coding for their boss without actually seeing anyone outside
5. Cope AI will replace any tech job eventually
6. yes engineers are important af and is 100x better than CS even though it's hard its gonna pay of at least at the end
1. can't refute argument so claims cope
2. who gives af if its full of weirdos u fucking faggot, that sets u apart in interviews if ur the only charismatic normie (doubtful)
3. CS major connections are literally how 99% of the ppl I knew in college got internships and jobs, how do u think the real world works
4. if u actually worked in the industry u would know that these ppl do not get hired and if they do, they don't last
nobody enjoys working with weirdos... do u not realize being able to effectively communicate in a team is more important than actual development?
5. if AI can do that no job will be spared
6. jfl at doing a harder degree for 1/4 the paycheck and 1/10th salary ceiling :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Well I'm targeting a niche that's pretty hard to replace it's just up to me to stay consistent with projects/studying. Studying medicine and law seems cucked, engineering is pretty based but is highly saturated.
You're better off studying medicine or law if that's something that interests you. Especially in this economy/job market.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and butterworld
1. can't refute argument so claims cope
2. who gives af if its full of weirdos u fucking faggot, that sets u apart in interviews if ur the only charismatic normie (doubtful)
3. CS major connections are literally how 99% of the ppl I knew in college got internships and jobs, how do u think the real world works
4. if u actually worked in the industry u would know that these ppl do not get hired and if they do, they don't last
nobody enjoys working with weirdos... do u not realize being able to effectively communicate in a team is more important than actual development?
5. if AI can do that no job will be spared
6. jfl at doing a harder degree for 1/4 the paycheck and 1/10th salary ceiling :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Nigga environment shapes you you study CS you are subhuman as simple as that also third one is pretty much a lie the most connection you can make with a CS major is talking about their autistic obsession over dinosaurs or trains for fifth eventually robots / AI will take over the world and people are of course gonna be mad about losing their jobs and we'll see how its gonna go
for sixth that's wrong lol at least you won't be gambling your ass like a sore loser choosing CS and they literally get paid the same amount for starters

You're better off studying medicine or law if that's something that interests you. Especially in this economy/job market.
I agree, do something you're somewhat passionate about. But also be rational with respect to the goals you've set, like looking to save x by age y, work hours, if the position you're targeting fits your character.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and TheMilkMan
Nigga environment shapes you you study CS you are subhuman as simple as that also third one is pretty much a lie the most connection you can make with a CS major is talking about their autistic obsession over dinosaurs or trains for fifth eventually robots / AI will take over the world and people are of course gonna be mad about losing their jobs and we'll see how its gonna go
for sixth that's wrong lol at least you won't be gambling your ass like a sore loser choosing CS and they literally get paid the same amount for starters
- ur on this forum so ur a subhuman anyway
- don't pretend like u aren't any less autistic than they are
- god forbid ai takes over the world and nobody has to work
- the irony is this is the greatest time in history to be getting into tech
- not true

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: douche, efidescontinuado, butterworld and 1 other person
- not true
Good goy, now it's time to wipe some jewish ass CS was invented by jews to brainrot people

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
Good goy, now it's time to wipe some jewish ass CS was invented by jews to brainrot people
as long as they keep paying me i could give 2 fucks

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
- not true
You're both right/wrong.
  • Connections in CS don't really mean much. At best you'll get an interview, but you'll have to jump through the same hoops as everyone else.
  • The majority of my CS classmates were subhumans, some strange, almost all them could fraud being charismatic and NT since they spent most of their free time preparing for interviews and applying for jobs/internships. There were a couple of normal guys I encountered such as myself.
  • AI is far from being able to takeover the world. It's actually pretty shit right now, but we're really just in the beginning stages.
  • Pursuing a CS degree right now is definitely a gamble. I've met individuals more talented and qualified than myself who have multiple degrees with extremely impressive internships (HFT) who are unable to secure a job.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
CS is one of the most subhuman majors you can choose first of all its one of the hardest majors after physics second your class is gonna be full of incel curries and asians that stink like ass with no life and social anxiety and you gonna have to deal with it for 4 years forget about having fun or friends if you major in CS in uni and you gonna have to suffer through it not to mention this shit is gonna get replaced by the AI in next 10 years and Jobs for Cs majors are almost non unless you're like top 1%
You're better of choosing any other degree than CS rn
Engineering is same thing but at least your job won't be replaced by the AI in near future at least
I look like a different species in my classes as a 6"6 white htn