conflicted between bulking and cutting

coispet

coispet

Jatt • Moderator
i haven’t been consistent in the gym since 2021 and rn i’m slightly skinny fat, my face has no fat yet but stomach does and my arms are sort of skinny but wen i tense there’s muscular development

should i bulk and then cut or just cut slowly and slowly put muscle back, the only reason i’m conflicted is bc the only thing i want to improve in my physique is my chest and arms but i feel like the only way to do this is to bulk and then cut, but i’d much rather cut for the reasons of summer and also just more muscle definition and vascularity (ngl tho i look malnourished with low body fat)

• +1
Reactions: SEPRAY
i haven’t been consistent in the gym since 2021 and rn i’m slightly skinny fat, my face has no fat yet but stomach does and my arms are sort of skinny but wen i tense there’s muscular development

should i bulk and then cut or just cut slowly and slowly put muscle back, the only reason i’m conflicted is bc the only thing i want to improve in my physique is my chest and arms but i feel like the only way to do this is to bulk and then cut, but i’d much rather cut for the reasons of summer and also just more muscle definition and vascularity (ngl tho i look malnourished with low body fat)
bulk to 220 then cut

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Moggable
6'2 75kg????

And you have the audacity to even say the word cut???

Only thing you should be cutting is all the bullshit and pick up the fuckin fork

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Jamaldickjavontus and House Lannister
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234 and Jamaldickjavontus
6'2 75kg????

And you have the audacity to even say the word cut???

Only thing you should be cutting is all the bullshit and pick up the fuckin fork
you may be the most useless person on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
Just give up there is no point

holy fuck 165 at 6 foot 2 is crazy bulk up

You have 2 options. I would personally go aushwits mode for a bit, which I did do in your senerio. Basically, you need to go through a phase of looking skinny so you can cut to a body fat percentage that you like, then slow bulk from there. You're giving up a few months to be a skinny skeleton, yet looks good shirtless so you can look better in the future. After you cut, you can confidently bulk up and look good doing it for awhile, maybe even the entire bulk .

Option 2 is to not worry about your body fat, and put on muscle over the span of a year, then cut. You could skip skinny mode , but in the end after you cut, you will still be sorta skinny, but you will look bigger and more muscular then if you option 1. It comes down to preferences and what you want. I always liked by lean cause I'm anorexic (not fully), but alot of people prefer to bulk while skinny fat, get bigger even tho u may look bad shirtless (but will look good with a shirt on) then cutting down. It's true to leave skinny fat you will be 6 2 150 which is objectively skinny, but you can still look ripped at that level with a cut off on or shirtless, it will just be skinny ripped tho. If you chose to bulk you will look bigger and may feel stronger. Up to you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and Repentsinner
you may be the most useless person on this forum
Lol a 6'2 75kg male who wants to gain weight gets the only advice that will actually help him and he says this

Muh muh vascularity at that height and weight wtf are you even on ab lmaoo eat more g