Congrats to BrendioEEE on cucking RichardSpencel

Most women are bitches, even online and I know this from experience because I dated some virtue signalling e-thot with fake depression. Even if an e-girl finds you attractive, you won’t always be enough for her since most women are whores.

The e-thot I dated kept having boyfriends in real life behind my back and a few months after she broke up with me, she bullied me via message then blocked me because she probaly knew I would be able to put her in her place so too pussy to even let me reply although she went in ‘Not like the other girls’ mode before I made my choice to date her but was actually like the other girls.

I don’t usually wish death on people but she is definitely one the few I want to just die and would have satisfaction in knowing she is gone.
She also made a post about me on Facebook a month or so after the relationship ended saying that I pretend to be nice when I’m actually a jerk or something but that is literally what she does. Swear to fuck, just a useless whore with a fetish of being treated like a victim. I hope the next shooting happens in her town if a shooting does happen.

She also made a post about me on Facebook a month or so after the relationship ended saying that I pretend to be nice when I’m actually a jerk or something but that is literally what she does. Swear to fuck, I hope the next shooting happens in her town if a shooting does happen.
Verbal, not violent

Verbal, not violent
I wouldn’t kill anyone but just saying if a shooting does happen, I would prefer it to be in her town.

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
Come back to this forum again at some point, man but don’t get caught next time if possible.

Come back to this forum again at some point, man but don’t get caught next time if possible.
Who even is @Mogger I remember hearing they got banned for being a female, but was that even true or just some meme that the mods blindly believed from one of Tahlias orbiters?

Who even is @Mogger I remember hearing they got banned for being a female, but was that even true or just some meme that the mods blindly believed from one of Tahlias orbiters?
OP said he was a female to a mod as a joke after he got banned I think. Mogger is my friend.

Last edited:
Tfw your egirl got e-passed around the e-block

• JFL
Reactions: Golang and stuckneworleans
Tales from the e-basement

Tales from the e-basement
How you gon mercilessly take another man's mentally ill girl that they groomed for a year ?? Fucked up

You seem confused
My man's Richard put in the INVESTMENT of grooming that mentally ill and vulnerable girl. But you just took the liberty and stole her. Sad shit

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Golang
My man's Richard put in the INVESTMENT of grooming that mentally ill and vulnerable girl. But you just took the liberty and stole her. Sad shit

That mentally ill whore and her deluded followers need to kill themselves by roping.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Aren't you one of them?
She orbited me, I didn't even know who she was. Beta male cucks want to try and drag me down to their level lol with this projecting.

• JFL
Reactions: Coping_nope
She orbited me, I didn't even know who she was. Beta male cucks want to try and drag me down to their level lol with this projecting.
Having an e gf is cucked either way. Unless you're going to fuck her

some bitch

She's cute af I would LTR her hard I read the entire thread and realized she was a slut (AWALT)

Best thread ever, I laughed like an autist, ded srs

Last edited:
She's cute af I would LTR her hard I read the entire thread and realized she was a slut (AWALT)

Best thread ever, I laughed like an autist, ded srs
You might need to Inject IQ if you fell for larps.
090a63a513395091f56e026914ad09d8.png

I don't follow internet celebs at all, but if Brendioeee is that short, red haired fat fuck from that Jubilee video, then props, you really hit a home run there. That girl is miles ahead in PSL rating.

I don't follow internet celebs at all, but if Brendioeee is that short, red haired fat fuck from that Jubilee video, then props, you really hit a home run there. That girl is miles ahead in PSL rating.
Kek, no he is getting cucked apparently

Give me the quick rundown on this new tale from the basement.
Weren't alot of the guys claiming this tahila chick having fucked guys before and that photo that showed the back

Weren't alot of the guys claiming this tahila chick having fucked guys before and that photo that showed the back
Oh this larp again, just lol
2020 03 19

The skin tone is the same
There man in the pic is literally under the same lighting conditions and he's pale and the female he's fucking is not, i've already tried replicating it from various different angles and lighting conditions. It's literally not possible to replicate.

There man in the pic is literally under the same lighting conditions and he's pale and the female he's fucking is not, i've already tried replicating it from various different angles and lighting conditions. It's literally not possible to replicate.
Also why were you banned from .co , is it true you were helping this chick larp on the forum ?

Also why were you banned from .co
One of Tahlias orbiters made a thread "exposing me"
is it true you were helping this chick larp on the forum ?
Nope, found out she was larping same time everyone else. She created the account to orbit and stalk me and pretend to be my friend. Literally didn't know they were different people until I got banned and there's literally no posted evidence as to otherwise.

Congrats to the hundreds of men who managed to fuck Tahlia without having to provide for her

jfl

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Sorry to break it to buddy you but your wife was quite whoreish online back in the day. If you're not larping about seeing her naked you will recognize the birthmark on her chest.

E5g114

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, SLA and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
This thread is bumped every day jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincel
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and pisslord
bruno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Also like a year ago in her bluepilled support server full of her orbiters she talked about having sex with that one guitarist guy. She talked about how he is the only thing that's important and matters to her in her life. She said that she had sex with him then shortly after deleted her post saying that. A normie was like be careful that your love for him won't turn into obsession and she was like yea I won't let that happen. Go on and ask her about the guitarist guy. Ask her about what she said in that support server of hers about the boyfriend she was so obsessed about. I know for a fact she isn't a virgin so do a lot of other people that were in her support server at the time this has happened. She herself admitted to having sex. I warned you I did my due diligence believe me or not do what you want. I did my job by warning you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang and stuckneworleans