Consensus on dead lifts?

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Some incels swear by then and others say you shouldn’t do them.
Thoughts?

Kinda pointless for aesthetics and risky to do. It's not like we lift to win powerlifting events or strongman shows. Back injuries from deadlifts are often for life, that shit just doesn't heal. And with incel joint genetics you are for sure going to snap your shit up eventually.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, mesr, Thushespokeofit and 1 other person
If for any reason your back hurts after deadlifts (besides muscle soreness) stop doing them immediately and reassess your form and your posture in the gym and throughout the day as a whole. Chances are your shit is fucked up.

Happened to me, hurt my back during deadlifts and didn't heal even after 2+ years and I tried going to the gym again and fucked up my shit even more (thinking if be fine since I gave it time). My back hurt constantly for months after that until maybe a year or so later I finally figured out it was my upper back posture that was fucking up my lower back. And since doing corrective exercises my back feels completely fine, doesn't hurt throughout the day like before and I even go to the gym and do deadlifts and squats.

• +1
Reactions: mesr
Kinda pointless for aesthetics and risky to do. It's not like we lift to win powerlifting events or strongman shows. Back injuries from deadlifts are often for life, that shit just doesn't heal. And with incel joint genetics you are for sure going to snap your shit up eventually.
Yes but it helps other lifts too. Not to mention HGH and Testosterone increases as well with them for a few hours after.

Yes but it helps other lifts too. Not to mention HGH and Testosterone increases as well with them for a few hours after.
Yeah it's not completely useless but not worth the risk imo

Alternatives to DL?

In every gym ive been the only ones who deadlifted were fat powerlifters or twinks trying to impress other twinks.
Chads are on the lat machine

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
dont do them

waste of time, takes too much energy, and doesnt affect ur physique much

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and Framletgod
overrated, but if you must do them, select a style which suits your body type e.g. some people should stick to trap bar deadlifts

In every gym ive been the only ones who deadlifted were fat powerlifters or twinks trying to impress other twinks.
Chads are on the lat machine
This is fucking facts

Chad does pull ups and curls and then fucks your gf or onenitis In the gym

deadlifts too risky

there are plenty of exercices to build a good back

Decent exercise if form is tight, but not a necessary exercise for mass.

If you are too fucking stupid to perform a conventional deadlift, at least use another variation. RDLs, low handle trap bar, deficit etc.
Some type of heavy hip hinge is essential for posture, joint/skeletal health and overall posterior chain development

Retarded ego exercise, even if the injuries people suffer are solely from bad form why risk it? Permanent spinal damage isn't worth the risk.