Cookie Cutter SARM protocol

F

Flowix

Iron
hello this is a very basic but effective beginner SARM protocol which aims to prevent any noticeable testosterone suppression while still making great gains.

now there are a lot of sarms but in my option they are all eyewash except these three.

so for the first step pick a sarm that aligns with your goals

bulking/putting on mass LGD-4033
main gaining/strength RAD-140/150
cutting OSTARINE

if you are bulking you could consider MK-677 (gh secretagogue)
if you are cutting you could consider cardarine also called GW501516 (not a sarm)
if you really want to push it you could also add YK-11 preworkout but id only recommend this if you have a base of actual testosterone

now if you run a cycle without any base of testosterone by week 6-8 your dick will stop working and you will plateau hard, but you will not see any suppression until around week 4 so you will start enclomiphene to keep your test going throughout the cycle. if your growth plates are open id highly recommend an anti estrogen such as arimidex or aromasin to make sure the increase in estrogen dose not close your growth plates.

here's what a basic sarm cycle would look like: (ill use rad140 as an example because it's the most popular)

Week 1-3

20mg RAD-140 daily

Week 4-10
  • 20mg RAD-140 daily
  • 12.5mg enclomiphene daily
Week 11
  • Drop RAD/sarm of choice
  • Up Enclo to 25mg daily

Week 12 and 13

• Drop Enclo to 12.5mg daily

Week 14+

come off and enjoy your gains

note: do not go crazy with the dosing of your sarm on the first cycle you will make great gains even on a low dose

sourcing
both of these are great and have been around for a while. ive only seen positive thing about them.

receptorchem is also good

have you tried that rad protocol yourself?

I should have noted that ostarine is the least suppressive of the sarms
yes ive tried ostarine
am on rad currently as of a week or so ago

Personally I dont think anyone should use YK, but good thread boyo

Personally I dont think anyone should use YK, but good thread boyo
its really good for powerlifting the half life is like 4 hours so the aggression hits hard

can i ask where u got 20mg rad as best dose?
i’m on 15mg rh

Drop Enclo to 12.5mg daily
extremely retarded to take sarms 1. and you need more than just 12.5 mg enclo to restart ur FSH. also this is water as fuck

extremely retarded to take sarms 1. and you need more than just 12.5 mg enclo to restart ur FSH. also this is water as fuck
u rarely need more than 12.5mg enclo
usually half that is enough

its really good for powerlifting the half life is like 4 hours so the aggression hits hard
Well the reason i said that is cuz of side effects and lack of long term research, its def the most extreme popular sarm. Just take test+tren+eq at that point.

Well the reason i said that is cuz of side effects and lack of long term research, its def the most extreme popular sarm. Just take test+tren+eq at that point.
id compare it more to test + halotest or anadrol

4 weeks of a sarm is not gonna shut off your lh or fsh the suppression is barley noticeable. sarms are 10x easier to PCT from