Cope compact midface will always mog horse face or below 1.0 midface

Did you see the thread I mentioned you in?
Just look at how forward his zygos are.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Ideal skull is dolichocephalic. Ideal face is euryprosopic.

Dolicho ≠ long face. Short face + dolicho skull = ideal.

• Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero
compact midface looks child tier

Ideal skull is dolichocephalic. Ideal face is euryprosopic.

Dolicho ≠ long face. Short face + dolicho skull = ideal.
Define dolichocranial and thoughts on the facial index measurement?

Why is the ideal male face euryproscopic?

You tend to see on the most moggers craniums that even though the face is very wide, it's actually "leptoscopic" from simply how tall it is

Define dolichocranial and thoughts on the facial index measurement?

Why is the ideal male face euryproscopic?

You tend to see on the most moggers craniums that even though the face is very wide, it's actually "leptoscopic" from simply how tall it is
View attachment 2715333
I'd say medium-wide faces (mesoprospic) with medium-length (mesocephalic) skulls with tall chins are ideal imo. Too much facial and cranial width would make anyone look uncanny asf.

• +1
I'd say medium-wide faces (mesoprospic) with medium-length (mesocephalic) skulls with tall chins are ideal imo. Too much facial and cranial width would make anyone look uncanny asf.
It's within ideal range but unfortunately your terachad+ skulls (autism ik but lol) have better

You likely haven't seen anyone nor ever will that is that robust with good ratios and wide enough PFL/IOD/frontal bone to harmonize all of that

I post more about this elsewhere

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and AscendingHero
Just be a cartoon theory.

The chances of having all of these traits together without looking uncanny is very low.
Because it's almost 1 of 1 of a real life human having this + rarity doesn't make it any less ideal

Meso skulls usually aren't long enough ideally too especially in profile (take your pick, also leaness/cervicomental angle/head fraud =/= true fwrd growth)

Best we can get is morphed versions of wide fwhr moggers (someone give broderick ah mandible here)

Or guys like this

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
A mesocephalic will never look this majestic in profile

@StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Are these guys actually meso? They look kinda brachy to me. Especially Cavill and Lemond.
View attachment 2715360
You're looking at it wrong, it's about cephalic index and splanchnocranium

Look up anthropometric graphs and look at it from opisthion to nasion

From tragus to inion

from tragus to nasion and plenty of other measurements too

They become "dolicho" because of the insane splancho length not the subhuman tall long occipital bun

Narrow & Recessed =/= "dolicho

Are these guys actually meso? They look kinda brachy to me. Especially Cavill and Lemond.
View attachment 2715360
Matt gives off some mesophalic vibes

+Really wide skull too

Literature or specifically blackpilled literature needs to find some more specific relevant terms for ideal skulls tbh

I think he's brachy tbh, especially if you look at the back of his head (it's flattish). He just has a very robust skull.
Do you know what brachy means my friend?

this is a brachy skull, hyper brachy

having a short or broad face.
look at the parietals, shape of the skull and their cephalic indexes

short and wide =/= automatically good

I think he's brachy tbh, especially if you look at the back of his head (it's flattish). He just has a very robust skull.
cephalic indexes measures the whole skull not just the occipital bone

we arent aliens :lul:

Lol at this di cap art

His skull appears somewhat tall from a frontal perspective, but from a side profile he's got a rather flat occiput (tell-tale sign of brachycephalism).
Decent observation but you've got more literature to read

View attachment 2715405View attachment 2715408

View attachment 2715411View attachment 2715412

short and wide =/= automatically good
Cephalic index measures skull-length from front to back and can only be measured accurately in a side profile perspective.

Facial index (what your talking about) measures how wide your face is. You can have a narrow long face with a short (brachycephalic) index and vice versa lmao.

View attachment 2715405View attachment 2715408

What your talking about is the facial index though (i.e. how wide a face is). Cephalic index is overall length of the skull from front to back and can only be measured with full accuracy from a side profile perspective.
This is true, mesocephalic and mesoprosopic skulls will always be ideal for me though.

Cephalic index measures skull-length from front to back and can only be measured accurately in a side profile perspective.
Sure yea but you get ah knack for these things, +these anthropometric measurements rub off each other

get measuring and you'll see what im saying

This is true, mesocephalic and mesoprosopic skulls will always be ideal for me though.
post an ideal example of those skulls

I used to think the same until.....

They're great for averageness tho no doubt

What your talking about is the facial index though (i.e. how wide a face is).
No im not i just didnt feel the need to spell everything out

total facial index is also taken into account here as well as other measurements I listed. This is purely looking off the viscerocranium tho, im talking abt that and more.

what im saying is the ideal skull is wide and TALL and LONG

theres so so so many lookspills within this simple concept but that's for another day

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Eh more so from a birds eye view imo, ideally with low hair

Sure yea but you get ah knack for these things, +these anthropometric measurements rub off each other

get measuring and you'll see what im saying
Facial and cephalic index can, but they won't always directly correlate with one another. For example a person can have a tall skull from a front view, but can a brachycephalic/flat-headed skull when their skull is seen from side profile.
post an ideal example of those skulls

I used to think the same until.....

They're great for averageness tho no doubt
Cephalic index

• +1