Cope or not

A

Albanero

Bronze
In all seriousness guys I don't get the hate my eyes got on previous posts..i mean whats so wrong with them.. positive canthal tilt.. slightly eyelid exposure..in general average..with above average facial structure..how does that make me a normie..i am not bragging or anything guys seriously..

Attachments

• Collage 2019-06-24 20_08_55.jpg
    Collage 2019-06-24 20_08_55.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 340
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
In all seriousness guys I don't get the hate my eyes got on previous posts..i mean whats so wrong with them.. positive canthal tilt.. slightly eyelid exposure..in general average..with above average facial structure..how does that make me a normie..i am not bragging or anything guys seriously..

ta qi faren

Looks like shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 1560, william and 5 others
Your eyes are cuck tier

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
You don't have slightly upper eyelid exposure, you have noticeable upper eyelid exposure.
Your eyebrows are way too arched.

Also your have a bulbous nose.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
You don't have slightly upper eyelid exposure, you have noticeable upper eyelid exposure.
Your eyebrows are way too arched.

Also your have a bulbous nose.
Yes yes ofc

you have a negative canthal tilt, but its not too bad tho. it doesnt detract from your facial appearance.

overall PSL 4.5

youre slightly sbove average, theres nothing wrong with that

You have kinda big upper eyelid exposure slight exposure is fine

nice positive canthal tilt, so positive your eyes looped around and look negative, absolute gigachad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Einon, Deleted member 1560 and 7 others
your eye area is dogshit but luckily your chin width saves you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1680
Isnt canthal tilt measured from one eye corner to the other
no, it's the angle that your eye is slanted at, a neutral one would be a straight line, a positive one makes an arrow pointing down and a negative one makes an arrow pointing up

• Hmm...
Reactions: Einon
You don't have a small eyelid exposure, you have a huge one, and that's why it looks like you have a nct, when you don't really have one.

You don't have a small eyelid exposure, you have a huge one, and that's why it looks like you have a nct, when you don't really have one.
If this exposure its huge my dick its airplane coper

Attachments

• IMG_20190624_200437.jpg
    IMG_20190624_200437.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 268

It looks like you're pushing on your eyelids, and besides when you have water on your eyelids, it tends to stick up.

Op looks like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Vitruvian and Soulsmaxx
Op looks like shit
Well i am seriously done with this forum..i thought it was a good place to kill time but its full of jealousy and hatred..and looks max its cope you either born ugly or not..good luck with your miserable lifes virgins touching boobs only from screen..sexless species

• Ugh..
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Well i am seriously done with this forum..i thought it was a good place to kill time but its full of jealousy and hatred..and looks max its cope you either born ugly or not..good luck with your miserable lifes virgins touching boobs only from screen..sexless species

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Vitruvian
Lmao

I’m sure you won’t be missed :feelsokman:

Why are you hiding your tits?

Your eye aren’t that shit
your eyebrows look like they’re about to fly off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
jordan.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, randomguy1235, itsoverbuddyboyo and 7 others
You genuinely look like you gargle cock faggot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Vitruvian
You look good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: over4me? and dogtown
you're not ugly op. what's ur ethnicity? greek, arab? if ur arab you're above average

• JFL
Bones vs eye area is cope..bones win 25/7 ..good bones and Harmony give you atleast 6.. hunter eyes is what makes you top 1% on top of the other featu

The thing is OP has neither good bones or good eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Einon and Deleted member 656
cuckiest eyes ive seen on this forum ngl

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Are you butthurt because they said you're normie? Man, why do you desire validation from some internet strangers to say you're chad? lol you're such an attention seeking humble bragger. Want my honest opinion? You do make it to chadlite, but you don't belong here because of your mindset.

• +1

• +1
you're not ugly op. what's ur ethnicity? greek, arab? if ur arab you're above average
Are you butthurt because they said you're normie? Man, why do you desire validation from some internet strangers to say you're chad? lol you're such an attention seeking humble bragger. Want my honest opinion? You do make it to chadlite, but you don't belong here because of your mindset.
True this is why i am out of here man.. this forum is cancer its not about validation

Isnt canthal tilt measured from one eye corner to the other
even if it was there is only a single image that you could possibly measure positive tilt, and it's due to the fact that you're head is at a very specific angle to just favor that
lmfao

You're about a PSL 5.5-6 (first picture is bad though). That would put you in the "upper-tier normie/above average" range. As others mentioned, you do have some noticeable flaws.