Cope or not

negative canthal tilt, but its not too bad tho. it doesnt detract from your facial appearance.
Aside from incels, there's no example from the animal kingdom of negative canthal tilt. So, if you have NCT, not only are you subhuman, but you're also subanimal, JFL. :feelskek:

wtf is wrong you soyboys?

Op you have a good face.

You need a tan you look like a ghost.
grow a beard
you have zero muscle so you look like a bitch. Get big and ripped.

overall right now you are 5/10

Aside from incels, there's no example from the animal kingdom of negative canthal tilt. So, if you have NCT, not only are you subhuman, but you're also subanimal, JFL. :feelskek:
good thing i have a positive canthal tilt

but even if you have a negative one, you can still reach PSL 6., and thats all you need. harmony matters more than one single facial feature.

stop being a faggot and calling people subhuman when theyre not

good thing i have a positive canthal tilt

but even if you have a negative one, you can still reach PSL 6., and thats all you need. harmony matters more than one single facial feature.

stop being a faggot and calling people subhuman when theyre not
Just rope if you have NCT.

Are you butthurt because they said you're normie? Man, why do you desire validation from some internet strangers to say you're chad? lol you're such an attention seeking humble bragger. Want my honest opinion? You do make it to chadlite, but you don't belong here because of your mindset.
2012.jpg

i didnt mean you tard, i was talking in 3rd person. tbh idek y i defended op, hes a fag. seems like one of those cocky asshole who thinks theyre gl irl but is average looking

wtf is wrong you soyboys?

Op you have a good face.
overall right now you are 5/10

Ok shut it down

What is this bluepilled garbage.

You have a good face bro, yeah bro your completely average.

JFL

@jefferson @Dude420 @knajjd @Master @FaceandHFD

SHUT IT DOWN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Pendejo
Your candinal tilt is slightly negative and you have a lot of upper eyelid exposure
True this is why i am out of here man.. this forum is cancer its not about validation
Then if you hate It do much just fuck off and stop crying like a little bitch.

Last edited:
Ok shut it down

What is this bluepilled garbage.

You have a good face bro, yeah bro your completely average.

JFL

@jefferson @Dude420 @knajjd @Master @FaceandHFD

SHUT IT DOWN

hes not ugly but not good looking relax tough guy./

bro i gave him a 5/10

lol are you slow or something?\

5/10 facially is not the as something overall.

Also being a 6/10 is literally nothing. He is is invisible to girls. 9/10 or death

5/10 facially is not the as something overall.

Also being a 6/10 is literally nothing. He is is invisible to girls. 9/10 or death
we are like to retards talking to each other with our oversize ego's just wasting each others time.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Not bad imo.

These comments are literally a fkn parody..one saying i got no muscle while big af.. another saying i am ugly another one i am normie..i am literally slaying 6-8 irl girls i came on this forum only to kill my time not for validation..i know i am better good looking like literally 95% of this forum..cope and hate comments wont ruin my ego lol cause i have a real life unlike incels here..it will just make me leave the forum but nothing that you care about anyway

These comments are literally a fkn parody..one saying i got no muscle while big af.. another saying i am ugly another one i am normie..i am literally slaying 6-8 irl girls i came on this forum only to kill my time not for validation..i know i am better good looking like literally 95% of this forum..cope and hate comments wont ruin my ego lol cause i have a real life unlike incels here..it will just make me leave the forum but nothing that you care about anyway
Don’t generalise incels.

awww do you need some soy milk?

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
cope and hate comments wont ruin my ego lol
Your ego is clearly ruined by the fact you keep coming to this site despite saying you're leaving, jfl

• +1
Reactions: buflek, FailedNormie and BigBoy
A lot of us here aren't ugly and have fine social lives. You don't get nearly as much poon as you know possible thats why you're here. You're a mentalcel like everyone else

Well i am seriously done with this forum..i thought it was a good place to kill time but its full of jealousy and hatred..and looks max its cope you either born ugly or not..good luck with your miserable lifes virgins touching boobs only from screen..sexless species

Typical projection. If you weren't a virgin you wouldn't be on here in the first place seeking validation from "virgins".

giphy.gif

u say u leave the forum since weeks already. why are you still here budget bushido

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx