Cope with Coceancig or lefort 2/3?

S

shotgunmaxxing

Banned
I mouthbreathed my whole life resulting in suboptimal undereyes. I visited coceancig 2 years ago for imdo+lefort 1 but had to wait for insurance. He said don't do lefort 3 when I metioned it. But now I'm thinking that or bimax is just too pointless, I really want modified lefort 3 or lefort 2 but I don't know who does ml3 now that sinn's retired

For anything above modified Lefort 1 cut, implants are much more realistic option, unless you are deformity tier. Orbital bones are difficult. Don't even bother with the meme surgeries. I know you may think that your own bone is always superior, but well-designed implants can yeild good aesthetic results with much less struggle.

Giant implants will do a lefort 3 for you

For anything above modified Lefort 1 cut, implants are much more realistic option, unless you are deformity tier. Orbital bones are difficult. Don't even bother with the meme surgeries. I know you may think that your own bone is always superior, but well-designed implants can yeild good aesthetic results with much less struggle.
If i have the money and i can find the surgeon whats stopping me from getting a modified lefort 3?

whats stopping me
Nothing, but you shouldn't treat it as the ultimate solution and silver bullet, you may need additional interventions for better aesthetics, depending on your base.
Recovery is going to be brutal, that's for sure, but if you have money for the surgery, you most likely can afford a downtime.

I mouthbreathed my whole life resulting in suboptimal undereyes. I visited coceancig 2 years ago for imdo+lefort 1 but had to wait for insurance. He said don't do lefort 3 when I metioned it. But now I'm thinking that or bimax is just too pointless, I really want modified lefort 3 or lefort 2 but I don't know who does ml3 now that sinn's retired
just get bimax with conceancig. it will do wonders for your health. then after that u will already feel a lot better and can still get implants.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
If i have the money and i can find the surgeon whats stopping me from getting a modified lefort 3?
Finding the surgeon is the difficult part. As far as I know there are no surgeons that currently perform lefort2/3 on non-deformed surgery patients. You can consult with many surgeons and ask them about it. All the case studies I’ve seen with LF3/MLF3 are on deformed patients.

If you consult with a lot of surgeons and they all say no, then the best route is high lefort 1 + implants.

Coceancig is an amazing surgeon, you won’t find someone that will perform a Lefort 3 on you.

• +1
Reactions: anticel