Could fasting have impacted my height?

left2die

left2die

A S C E N D E D
First of all, Dad is 5"8 and Mom is 5"6~5"5
Im 5"11

Ive lost a lot of weight at the age of 14 1/2 by simply water fasting for more than 5 days at a time. Ive also supplemented in K2 back then and basically grew from 5"7 to 5"10 in a year. Id also like to add that I wasent training at the time and my workouts were like once a week to some cardio youtube video. Since fasting makes us feel hunger (ghrelin) and ghrelin is responsible for GH, could this have had an effect on my current height?

My friends would always eat if they were hungry and barely even grew past their parents. Tallest friend is stuck at 5"8 with his dad.

mo, man

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Butthurt Dweller

Intermittent fasting apparently is supposed to increase hgh levels a ton, but are you even heightmaxxing?
First of all, Dad is 5"8 and Mom is 5"6~5"5
Im 5"11

Ive lost a lot of weight at the age of 14 1/2 by simply water fasting for more than 5 days at a time. Ive also supplemented in K2 back then and basically grew from 5"7 to 5"10 in a year. Id also like to add that I wasent training at the time and my workouts were like once a week to some cardio youtube video. Since fasting makes us feel hunger (ghrelin) and ghrelin is responsible for GH, could this have had an effect on my current height?

My friends would always eat if they were hungry and barely even grew past their parents. Tallest friend is stuck at 5"8 with his dad.
And nigtard your 14 you're not done growing stfu

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Intermittent fasting apparently is supposed to increase hgh levels a ton, but are you even heightmaxxing?

And nigtard your 14 you're not done growing stfu
I turned 16 in january. Im sure my plates arent closed yet because of my legs. Im currently saving up for mk677 but hope this could be an alternative to it while I get the money. Would heightmax asap if I had a fucking job but no, school is more important.

No...
You’d think researchers would have found this out decades ago if it was true, no?

JFL you got lucky you fucking turd

Yes that’s why Muslims are fucking midgets

I turned 16 in january. Im sure my plates arent closed yet because of my legs. Im currently saving up for mk677 but hope this could be an alternative to it while I get the money. Would heightmax asap if I had a fucking job but no, school is more important.
I think you should atleast start AI to get your growth plates to keep open.

I expiremented with 19-5 fasting for several months and it does nothing, there is a big bait with the HGH boost HOWEVER it lowers IGF-1 which is the agent for growing. The general rule is more hgh = more IGF however fasting is an exception. So it actually slightly lowers the chance of growth

I expiremented with 19-5 fasting for several months and it does nothing, there is a big bait with the HGH boost HOWEVER it lowers IGF-1 which is the agent for growing. The general rule is more hgh = more IGF however fasting is an exception. So it actually slightly lowers the chance of growth
That piece of information litterally put a whole in any chance of it increasing height. Both are needed to grow, so there goes the "breakthrough" I thought I found lmao