Could some explain me the free testo result

Deleted member 18301

Deleted member 18301

Moscow
Long story short father died last year, got depressed af low libido, no motivation for nothing all the dark shit. A friend suggested me to go to a clinic do a testosterone test and if is low enough, Doctor would put me HRT.
I went to a clinic last week got the results today per email but I don’t understand the free test results. Did they do a mistake or should I do it again
Could someone explain it to me?:feelsuhh:

Attachments

• 1303A158-4B06-41F4-9812-D74187E5C875.jpeg
    1303A158-4B06-41F4-9812-D74187E5C875.jpeg
    220.6 KB · Views: 0
Long story short father died last year, got depressed af low libido, no motivation for nothing all the dark shit. A friend suggested me to go to a clinic do a testosterone test and if is low enough, Doctor would put me HRT.
I went to a clinic last week got the results today per email but I don’t understand the free test results. Did they do a mistake or should I do it again
Could someone explain it to me?:feelsuhh:
Your testosterone value is exceeding the natural range by roughly +50%, but most of it is bound to shbg, so it's not bioavailable.

Honestly I'd repeat this test in a different lab, they probably screwed it up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
How old are you?

Your testosterone value is exceeding the natural range by roughly +50%, but most of it is bound to shbg, so it's not bioavailable.

I did one last year before my father died I had 12,12ng/ml so I was surprised now it was higher

Attachments

• 437DADFB-DC56-47FE-819C-BEBE55F77019.jpeg
    437DADFB-DC56-47FE-819C-BEBE55F77019.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 0

Could the fact that I started to take finasteride it went up?

I did one last year before my father died I had 12,12ng/ml so I was surprised now it was higher
If this is from a different lab than congrats dude you have impressive testosterone levels.

Gym max asap if you already aren't.

If this is from a different lab than congrats dude you have impressive testosterone levels.

Gym max asap if you already aren't.
It’s funny cuz I thought I need hrt to get motivated to gym max, thank you for the info

It’s funny cuz I thought I need hrt to get motivated to gym max, thank you for the info
Ur test levels are beautiful.
Good job man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301