Please give advice I crashed estro

i personally ran 5mgs for like 4 months at one time and didn't see any nose jaw etc growth
What about brain damage issues on that. Also was it 5mg everyday or every other day

What about brain damage issues on that. Also was it 5mg everyday or every other day
use it 12.5mg eod if you want stay safe e2 levels like 11 - 12 also aromasin cant crash your estro

I think I crashed my estrogen on aromasin. I was not taking anything else. I have reason to believe my growth plates have not fully closed and at 5'10 I was anxious to get taller so I took aromasin to slow growth plate closure. Peptides to increase gh.

I was on 6.25mg ED and felt pretty ok except my dick would only get 80% hard but I had good libido and everything felt fine.

I started developing a bit of gyno behind my nips and could feel it when I pinched the area, so without doing my research I upped my dose to 12.5mg ED. This was fine for a few days but then I started feeling symptoms of crashed estrogen, mainly no libido, bad erections, dull orgasm, depression, anxiety(about the symptoms), lethargy, loss of motivation, interrupted sleep.

I stopped taking it and now I'm on my 8th day off. Currently I still have very poor/no libido but I can get a decent erection (maybe 90%) using my mind if I really try and also orgasms are much better. Gyno is going away as well.

Here's the real problem: I'm worried about permanent damage to my dopamine receptors from prolonged estrogen deprivation, as illustrated by this study: (It seems that past day 10 of estrogen deprivation the loss of dopamine was permanent.)

I only have the ability to do one blood test and I'm planning on doing it in a few days and if my estradiol is still low I may go to the doctor and tell him what I was taking so he can help me to recover back to how I was before, but I want to avoid this if at all possible, because I don't want estrogen treatment/close my plates/ruin my relationship with my parents.

From what studies I've read online there seems to be almost 100% total estrogen recovery by 5days to 2weeks after treatment with aromasin even at higher doses than I was taking. But this is usually a single dose which doesn't "crash" the estro. I've seen that many anecdotal accounts state that It took them months to recover their sex drive. I believe this could be due to the dopamine recovering at a slower pace than estrogen, but this is just a guess.

I would really appreciate some advice on what to do, and some clarity on how long it should take me to recover.

(clarity mainly on why most studies show estrogen back at baseline at day 5 but most anecdotal accounts stating that it took them over a month to have libido again) (and also what counts as estrogen deprivation? say by day 10 my estradiol only recovered back to 9-10pg/ml, would this mean my dopamine is still dying? stagnate? regenerating?)
take dbol if u want to bounce back your estrogen quick

never heard of brain damage with mk677, take it every day

I know what mk677 is lol.. I was talking about aromasin and u randomly brought up mk677. Are you saying aromasin won't give you brain damage if you pair it with mk677?

I know what mk677 is lol.. I was talking about aromasin and u randomly brought up mk677. Are you saying aromasin won't give you brain damage if you pair it with mk677?
i thought we were talking about 677, lol mb

i have no experience or knowledge about aromasin

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
think u can just use AI to keep growth plates open ans squeeze couple cms more and walk away JFl
Yes, exactly. They can squeeze a few more cms, or milimeters if unlucky, but it's going to have a cost.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Yes, exactly. They can squeeze a few more cms, or milimeters if unlucky, but it's going to have a cost.
fr, so fucking dumb to mess with ur hormones while still in puberty

• +1
Reactions: asdvek