Could the mechanics of your language change how you perceive faces? HIGH/MEDIUM EFFORT

stimmaxxing

stimmaxxing

Bronze
**KEEP IN MIND THIS IS JUST CONCEPT, IF ENOUGH INTEREST IS SHOWN I WILL MAKE A HIGH EFFORT VERSION WITH STUDIES LINKED**

I was reading a paper earlier on how the human brain evolved to prioritize certain parts of the face to distinguish threats/friends etc.

What was mentioned in the paper was how the direction of the writing in your language is proportional to how you first see a face.

I believe this affects the way faces are read. (at least a solid 5% if not 15% of how you are viewed facially)
"Does it matter anyway since people read the full face?"

Wrong

The human brain often does not analyze a full face and more often than not creates an rough image in the brain which evolved probably to save time incase the hunter-gatherer you were staring for 10 whole seconds will kill you or not.
If you read left to right natively (which isn't all that fucking common since you all are curries) you will prioritize the left half of your vision or their right side, which is a shame since generally the right side is less developed and not dominant although there are exceptions.
Inversely, if you read right to left it grants an inverted affect in your brain, i don't have to fucking explain it just look up like 2 lines.

"But what about bilingual people?"

I think it all depends on fluency. After long exposure and using the language on a daily basis people tend to dream and think in their 2nd language which could theoretically apply to how they see their vision. This might be solely on if your brain has to make the adjustment to the left or right side of the paper consciously when you see a text in your second language. There could be a possibility that priority switches throughout the day but this topic needs to be researched more thoroughly.

"How could we theoretically use this?"

There are two (and a half) ways you could use this information to your advantage:

Geomaxxing:
Everyone here is an insecure fuck and depending on how long you have been blackpilled this may be important to read. If you live in the hypergamized western world and you have genuinely asymmetrical features (not "omg muh canthal tilt 1 degree different) that are realistically fixable through surgery/lifestyle changes you might want to consider moving to a place that reads right to left as they may see your face how you see in the mirror.

Style:
Pretty self explanatory. Hide the weak side of your face that people prioritize (im not saying go full cyborg mode) but longer hair covering the eyes or maybe just positioning your face when you talk to someone could make a good first impression as I'm sure everyone here knows about the halo effect.

Surgery???:

When doing cosmetic surgery, doctors generally want to make you as symmetrical as possible naturally so this may not apply. With this information you could notify your surgeon to make sure a side doesn't go untouched or underdeveloped (especially if its prioritized where you are) but with the invention of x-rays and bone scans this might not even be an issue.

"What about people who don't speak a language (babies etc)?"

I have no clue why you would want to desperately know this you fucking pedophile but its an interesting subject. Babies may just read the most prominent part of the face because they are fucking curious babies but whatever. This may be the reason why babies stare at you while you may be brushed off as a normie since you have a weaker prioritized side which debunks the whole "omggg babies staring at you = attractive" but this isn't an important subject and I will go about it in a continuation depending how much attention this gets.

CONCLUSION:

This is a not very looked upon subject and this may be fucking dumb so give it a good read, look at a couple people's faces for asymmetries, take a screenshot and flip a photo of an attractive guy on TikTok that is asymmetrical and see how it changes, just give it your own judgement. Anyways, I'm a 14yr old greycel with 50 replies and this being my first official post so don't be surprised if i'm just naive and dumb. Another very important thing to mention is that this is not the end of the world and its not a big decider of how you look. The reason why you look weird inverted and how others think they look weird inverted when they look the same is that your brain is not adjusted to a flipped look. This does have a logical fallacy though because it may show how you really look and your brain may just grain out your face. This could be the reason why many LTNs and subhumans claim they look "not bad" (especially NT people) and @FunkyFlamingo .

TL;DR (please gain an attention span)

The direction of your native language may change how you see faces as you prioritize what you see first.

TAGS: (please tag high IQ people below as i do not know many people on this site personally and im just tagging off memory)

ALSO PLEASE BUMP THIS OR TAG PEOPLE EVEN IF YOU DID NOT READ!!!!

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
bump again :(

@forevermirin give it a read

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
yeah i can see it, although im still not sure if the difference it makes would be that significant for stuff like "geomaxxing for the better side of your face" to be actually helpful.

I did not read a single fucking word and there’s nothing you can do about it

• +1
Reactions: Aspiemogger
yeah i can see it, although im still not sure if the difference it makes would be that significant for stuff like "geomaxxing for the better side of your face" to be actually helpful.
it's just a sprawled thought, it needs refining. could have the potential to be considered if someone is already geomaxxing, should never be intended to be the sole reason you do it though

no and dnrd