Could this stack give serious muscle gains?

Jeww

Jeww

Banned
1 mg cjc dac monday and thursday

20 mg mk677 ed

Aromasin ed/eod 25/12/6.25 mg

3x 250 mcg huperzine a ed

2 months on 2 weeks off

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
That's a height stack

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
That's a height stack
Yes that's the main purpose, but I'm wondering if it's good for muscles also

I have never worked out so this stack + newbie gains might be good, I want to gain as much as possible in 4-5 months

ehh yes but low estrogen will fuck your joints,12.5 mg aromasin isnt that low but if u go further u will even lose strength,i cant pr my 6 month old pr anymore cuz i take 3.75 mg letro,but i can still progress by repping lower weight

• +1
ehh yes but low estrogen will fuck your joints,12.5 mg aromasin isnt that low but if u go further u will even lose strength,i cant pr my 6 month old pr anymore cuz i take 3.75 mg letro,but i can still progress by repping lower weight
I don't really care about strenght tbh, I just want as much size as possible for frame gains and male respect

pm me? i wanna discuss heightmaxxing

good stack for height, but watch out for suppressed testo levels

• +1
Nah tbh

• Hmm...
y

elaborate please
Mk requires low carb so you don't get diabetes. Low carb lowers testosterone. Mk itself lowers testosterone too.

Aromasin is the only thing that has a positive effect on testosterone but it's very mild

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AryanChadification and Jeww
I've never heard of mk affecting test tbh

• +1
Reactions: AryanChadification and Jeww
wtf

(free testosterone, −85.7%; total testosterone, −62.3%; and sex hormone-binding globulin, −79.6%)

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters and AryanChadification
Never works out well when oofy doofy try and performance enhancing drugs max

Just wait till it';s your time to bald, rather than speeding up the process bro.

You're due in your late 20s, not your early 20s :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: LOL

You need an amazing hair gene to steroid max and get away with it. I would be an immense candidate but I actually have some work ethic and dont need instant results handed to me on a silver plater.

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku and Jeww

Just wait till it';s your time to bald, rather than speeding up the process bro.

You're due in your late 20s, not your early 20s :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: LOL

You need an amazing hair gene to steroid max and get away with it. I would be an immense candidate but I actually have some work ethic and dont need instant results handed to me on a silver plater.
Dude this stack won't cause hairloss....

Aromasin might cause slight hairloss but that's it

I've been on my 5th pack of dht pills (proviron) for dhtmaxxing and I haven't lost a single hair strand

• Woah
Dude this stack won't cause hairloss....

Aromasin might cause slight hairloss but that's it

David Laid's cycle for the past 5 years has been very light, as he is able to rely on much of his genetics along with the tiny boost of the PED, but the facts are his hairline is fucked and now is fringe frauding at a norwood 3 with a cap on.

I suppose your parents are loaded so you can afford a hair transplant, but does short hair suit you for that to be a viable option?

• Hmm...
I've been on my 5th pack of dht pills (proviron) for dhtmaxxing and I haven't lost a single hair strand

Your mothers father had a strong hair gene then. It's all relative.

Show me your hair?

I meant hgh instead of mk and cjc dac
hgh might be good but watch out, you dont want to end up like conor mcgregor did after his hgh use :lul:

before after

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: got.daim and Jeww
Your mothers father had a strong hair gene then. It's all relative.

Show me your hair?
Yeah, he had no recession like Ronald Reagan even at 75. I'll pm hairline

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
David Laid's cycle for the past 5 years has been very light, as he is able to rely on much of his genetics along with the tiny boost of the PED, but the facts are his hairline is fucked and now is fringe frauding at a norwood 3 with a cap on.

I suppose your parents are loaded so you can afford a hair transplant, but does short hair suit you for that to be a viable option?
David laid is another cumskin destined for balding.

Cjc dac is used by women to improve skin and hair, mk also has good anti aging properties, so no need to worry about hairloss. Although I will blast when I'm older, but older niggas should have short hair anyway. I'll blast and get a transplant if I have to.

He used to be very gl before, a true chadlite, now he looks like a low-caste Irish wife beater - ltn

Pure normie Irish guy

Male Gaze retard if you think this is Chadlite

His mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: AryanChadification
Those are top 10% white dudes tho
For oldcels (30 or above) that kind of haircut with a beard/stubble and sub 20%bf will halo so hard regardless of race

Even better if ur jacked and rich/wear high class clothes

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
For oldcels (30 or above) that kind of haircut with a beard/stubble and sub 20%bf will halo so hard regardless of race

Even better if ur jacked and rich/wear high class clothes
Disagree, this haircut can make you look like a Moroccan Uber driver with a 2 star rating

• +1
Disagree, this haircut can make you look like a Moroccan Uber driver with a 2 star rating
Ok how the fuck should i do my hair when i'm 30 then?

since I can't enjoy basic daily stuff due to my ethnicity

• +1
Ok how the fuck should i do my hair when i'm 30 then?

since I can't enjoy basic daily stuff due to my ethnicity
Idk man, keep it short on the sides and leave it a bit longer on top. Keep it messy and natural

Last edited:
  • +1
Idk man, keep it short on the sides and leave it a bit longer on top. Keep it messy and natureal
Should I get something like this

Taper Fade x Curly men hairstyles | Faded hair, Fade haircut curly hair, Curly  hair fade

Low taper faded beard | Men haircut curly hair, Fade haircut curly hair, Taper  fade short hair

Or that

Curly Hair Men - Steve Wynder- Best Hair Salon, Caloundra, Sunshine Coast
30 Trendy Curly Hairstyles For Men (2022 Collection) - Hairmanz | Mens  hairstyles curly, Men's curly hairstyles, Curly hair men

Since you've seen my face

• +1