Countries with highest chad/km2 % ( do not move here)

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
1. Netherlands
This country is full of chads . They also heightmog all other nations to oblivion. Jfl if you move here.

2. Switzerland
Height, face and most importantly moneymog you to oblivion

3. USA
Over tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, PrisonMike, Chadelite and 11 others
Idk why u would put USA on there ngl

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Cornnyy, Chadelite and 21 others
No chadustrlia on list = trash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Chadeep, xit and 4 others
u forgot India

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: yirma19, Lolcel, PrisonMike and 16 others
jfl at USA on this list

Netherlands and Italy mogs all countries

1) sweden
2) sweden
3) sweden

Can confirm, been on a lot of holidays to a lot of countries in europe and can say my home country NL has the most chads not only becouse of height

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 685
Can confirm, been on a lot of holidays to a lot of countries in europe and can say my home country NL has the most chads not only becouse of height
I live almost in NL , when i cross the borders its like 2 different species. Brutal mog
]

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Vitruvian and Deleted member 685
most ppl in the U.S are subhuman due to extreme bloatmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I live almost in NL , when i cross the borders its like 2 different species. Brutal mog
]
I actually live like 1 km off Westfalen in the most western part of the netherlands jfl i know it becouse my father lives in westfalen and i see the german subhumans

jfl at USA on this list

Netherlands and Italy mogs all countries
Italy only if they were taller
I actually live like 1 km off Westfalen in the most western part of the netherlands jfl i know it becouse my father lives in westfalen and i see the german subhumans
Yeah german men are extremely subhuman. Theor height doesnt save them with that hideous face :cry:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
1.Italy

2.Spain

3.Sweden

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000
1.Italy

2.Spain

3.Sweden

773.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and framecel222
I would have to guess
Denmark
Sweden
Norway
Netherlands
Bosnia

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chadelite
Netherlands is probably the only place where the 6'3+ men generally have good forward growth
In Anglo countries the majority of 6'3+ men have recessed maxillas so a combo of height and good face is far more rare

here's a crowd of Dutch people at a festival, notice the tall norwooder in the middle of screen and tall Pretty boy on the left

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, Vitruvian and Deleted member 685
Netherlands is probably the only place where the 6'3+ men generally have good forward growth
In Anglo countries the majority of 6'3+ men have recessed maxillas so a combo of height and good face is far more rare

here's a crowd of Dutch people at a festival, notice the tall norwooder in the middle of screen and tall Pretty boy on the left

Nightmare country of incels. Locationmax asap

Lol first 2 are heightmogged to oblivion. 3rd is cuck country
Northern Italy literally has the tallest people in Europe. South Italy is where the incels are

1. Netherlands
This country is full of chads . They also heightmog all other nations to oblivion. Jfl if you move here.

2. Switzerland

3. USA
Over tbh
needs beach chads from australia.
Dutch guys aren't handsome imo. The biggest chads are from the USA or UK (look at gandy), most people in the netherlands are lanklets.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I've been to Italy recently..

Few good looking tall guys, but honestly there's tons of short ugly bald deathniks there now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Framletgod
1. Netherlands

2. Switzerland

3. USA
Over tbh
JFL at USA. 3rd should be Sweden (and I mean real swedish men). 4th denmark, then finland, norway and iceland. You can progress from there.

Just look up "Dinaric alps" average height is 6'1.5
Just searched it up and you’re right, but the Dinaric Alps aren't exclusive to Northern Italy and the area is underpopulated which means that the majority of Italians will still get heightmogged by the Dutch.

Usa you see giga Chad look like Tyson ballou at the gym

Italia and spain

Montenegro should be avoided at all costs as well

Just searched it up and you’re right, but the Dinaric Alps aren't exclusive to Northern Italy and the area is underpopulated which means that the majority of Italians will still get heightmogged by the Dutch.
England and Italy and spain have the best faces though. Most Dutchmen are long faced cucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 685
Wherever has the most blondes

lol at burgerland on the list

real list:

1. netherlands
2. sweden/norway
3. russia

russians have high as fuck test levels and low inhib

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 685
real list:

1. netherlands
2. sweden/norway
3. russia

russians have high as fuck test levels and low inhib
Russian men are ugly, though.

Russian men are ugly, though.
idk tbh most russians i see just didnt looksmax. i see many russians (in videos) where they have good bones etc. but the ugliest fucking haircuts and clothes on.
high t = good looking for high e foids

idk tbh most russians i see just didnt looksmax. i see many russians (in videos) where they have good bones etc. but the ugliest fucking haircuts and clothes on.
high t = good looking for high e foids
Yeah, maybe so. Russian foids are truly super sexy, and somehow those igors score with them.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
needs beach chads from australia.
Dutch guys aren't handsome imo. The biggest chads are from the USA or UK (look at gandy), most people in the netherlands are lanklets.
Wtf is a lanklet supposed to mean? You can't be too tall
England and Italy and spain have the best faces though. Most Dutchmen are long faced cucks.
I'm now convinced you're retarded. Amazing

Wtf is a lanklet supposed to mean? You can't be too tall

I'm now convinced you're retarded. Amazing
lanklets are guys who are tall but super skinny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
netherlands has the highest concentration of subhumans, im max a 6psl rn and i mog 98% of all males there (i get heightmogged every 5 min at 6ft but its the netherlands so i doesnt matter) i facially and skeleton mog every single person there, they are all balding small palate lanklets with the narrowest shoulders ive ever seen.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 5393
every country has their own stacies and chads lol. they live in their capitals.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
CHADSTRALIA...end of discussion

Afghanistan - underrated chad central

@vodkacel @Papabakvet said most dutch guys looked bad so idk

• +1
Reactions: vodkacel
@6ft1 alt

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
@vodkacel @Papabakvet said most dutch guys looked bad so idk
if you go to a club or a festival, you'll find tonn of chads but this applies anywhere. If you go to a mall, uni grounds, schools => 80% are 3 - 4psl and 95% are either fat or skinny or skinny fat. By having a 4psl face and god gym body you'll be top 30 - 40%.