Countries with highest chad/km2 % ( do not move here)

Wrong

1. Poland

2. Ukraine

3. Thailand

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Pietrosiek
1. Sudan
2. Mauritania
3. Syria

Montenegro.

Average male height is 6 ft ,for young men it is 6'1". They are not only tall, but have big frames as well and high T dom faces.

netherlands has the highest concentration of subhumans, im max a 6psl rn and i mog 98% of all males there (i get heightmogged every 5 min at 6ft but its the netherlands so i doesnt matter) i facially and skeleton mog every single person there, they are all balding small palate lanklets with the narrowest shoulders ive ever seen.
Cope

@vodkacel @Papabakvet said most dutch guys looked bad so idk
Somewhat depends.
On tinder i either saw subhumans or 4.5-5ish PSL guys who look very NT, in general those are the guys who slay here.
And yeah most nightclubs here are a joke tbh

Netherlands is probably the only place where the 6'3+ men generally have good forward growth
In Anglo countries the majority of 6'3+ men have recessed maxillas so a combo of height and good face is far more rare

here's a crowd of Dutch people at a festival, notice the tall norwooder in the middle of screen and tall Pretty boy on the left

Goddamn I am never going to the Netherlands. I would look like a lost 8 year old

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
1. Netherlands
This country is full of chads . They also heightmog all other nations to oblivion. Jfl if you move here.

2. Switzerland
Height, face and most importantly moneymog you to oblivion

3. USA
Over tbh
Brutal Netherands pill

Brutal Netherands pill
I'm from NL and .me overestimates our height, average is like 5'10/5'11 there aren't 6'5 gigamoggers everywhere jfl only 2 guys i know are above 6'0 one is 6'1 and the other is 6'7. Freakishly long and framecel

I'm from NL and .me overestimates our height, average is like 5'10/5'11 there aren't 6'5 gigamoggers everywhere jfl only 2 guys i know are above 6'0 one is 6'1 and the other is 6'7. Freakishly long and framecel
The media lying to us again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
u forgot brazil tbh

Forgot Brazil??

1. Netherlands
This country is full of chads . They also heightmog all other nations to oblivion. Jfl if you move here.

2. Switzerland
Height, face and most importantly moneymog you to oblivion

3. USA
Over tbh
Big disrespect to the English considering most models have the English phenotype which dates back 100 years meaning idk tired it's chad phenotype loads of English chads

USA RARELY HAS CHADS TRUST ME

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Avg NL height is 6ft according to Google

Definitely Australia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
France and Germany too

• Woah
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis