CREATINE LEGIT FOR RAISING DHT???

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Can 16 year old take creatine?? I need DHT

And collagen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Lorsss and Deleted member 2486
yes it is

• Woah
Reactions: her
just lol

you're seriously considering creatine for DHT?

get some androstanolone and shut the fuck up, stop being a pussy.
SOURCE SON?

AND WON'T IT DECREASE COLLAGEN OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT?
you won't get a bigger dick on creatine if that's what you think.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
just lol

I WANT TO BE A HIGH T, HIGH DHT, LOW E BEAST, WHAT SHOULD I TAKE SON?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Weren’t you 17?

if you are going the DHT way, then you have "few" major opponents (which ruin or make adverse effect of DHT):

too much DKK-1
too less WNT Pathway (Wingless)
too much GSK-3
too less SMAD-1
too less DLX3

Those are complete and utter fuckers (which are roughly the cause of hairloss; there are other factors too)

There is already something for GSK-3 Inhibition but I havent informed myself about it
Fort WNT there is going to be SM04554 released in June (hopefully)
I dont know about the rest

I restrict myself to post something like this because I dont want to end up like @x30001
high IQ users wouldnt chime in anyways

@Mayorga for example

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
if you are going the DHT way, then you have "few" major opponents (which ruin or make adverse effect of DHT):

too much DKK-1
too less WNT Pathway (Wingless)
too much GSK-3
too less SMAD-1
too less DLX3

Those are complete and utter fuckers (which are roughly the cause of hairloss; there are other factors too)

There is already something for GSK-3 Inhibition but I havent informed myself about it
Fort WNT there is going to be SM04554 released in June (hopefully)
I dont know about the rest

I restrict myself to post something like this because I dont want to end up like @x30001
high IQ users wouldnt chime in anyways

@Mayorga for example
My DHT is cucked by minoxidil and was confirmed by lab tests

My Test is 895, very high for a 16 year old, but my DHT is 45, on the low end of healthy range. I've had problems with libido and putting on muscle recently. My doctor said my dht was low for my high test but not low enough for treatment options usually only for those 30 or below (rage)

I can't even get a full erection, even though 45 is healthy its clear the my genetics call for more DHT and when I quit minoxidil I had an insane boost in DHT and was horny as fuck for like a week before it went away. Same for my collagen.

I don't think Minoxidil fucked any other hormones, I probably should've gotten everything measured but I was an idiot.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I think I remember reading somewhere that DHT has a negative effect on collagen, supposedly skin quality improves on a 5AR inhibitor in some cases.
Well considering my dht is fucked and so is my collagen that's not the case

I'm getting everything I thought that Minoxidil cucked measured and so far it seems like I'm right about everything. This is crazy times for Minoxidil copers. I could probably get money in a lawsuit for Rogaine Corp.

My DHT is cucked by minoxidil and was confirmed by lab tests

My Test is 895, very high for a 16 year old, but my DHT is 45, on the low end of healthy range. I've had problems with libido and putting on muscle recently. My doctor said my dht was low for my high test but not low enough for treatment options usually only for those 30 or below (rage)
The libido problems make sense, but DHT doesn't have anything to do with muscle mass I'm pretty sure. Again, it sounds like you may have high estrogen as well.
Well considering my dht is fucked and so is my collagen that's not the case
That doesn't necessarily mean that therefore DHT doesn't have a negative effect on collagen, just because both are low at once for you.

Creatine is legit, made me lose a shit ton of hair btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, I'mme, noped and 1 other person
I think I remember reading somewhere that DHT has a negative effect on collagen, supposedly skin quality improves on a 5AR inhibitor in some cases.
I think it's because dht increases sebum. Probably why roidcels age like shit

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
May very well be part of it. That's partly why some notice decreased acne on a 5AR inhibitor as well.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
OP after deciding to raise his DHT

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1680, middayshowers and 2 others
T increases sebum and most steroids are derivatives of T

but then again, T get reduced to DHT

The libido problems make sense, but DHT doesn't have anything to do with muscle mass I'm pretty sure. Again, it sounds like you may have high estrogen as well.

That doesn't necessarily mean that therefore DHT doesn't have a negative effect on collagen, just because both are low at once for you.

>Dihydroxytestosterone, but not testosterone, produced increases force production in fast contracting muscles. Testosterone alone was not found to have an effect on muscle mass or growth. These findings suggest that DHT may be a better muscle building hormone than testosterone.

Thank god for pubmed.

just lol

source for androstenedione?

Thank god for pubmed.
Seems like an indirect application rather than a firm proof that it increases muscle mass in humans. We know that DHT doesn't increase muscle mass from roids, DHT is immediately hydrolyzed (IIRC) in the muscle and rendered ineffective. Roids that use DHT have to modify it so it can actually have an androgenic effect.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 2756
T increases sebum and most steroids are derivatives of T

but then again, T get reduced to DHT
I have 895ng/dl+ T and my skin is as dry as the sahara and I have no acne

Before minoxidil I had quite oily skin and would get acne.

I think as the research comes out more and more scientists will realize that testosterone alone doesn't do shit besides make you angry and it's the derivatives such as DHT that have the typical hormonal effects such as acne, muscle mass, ect.

I think as the research comes out more and more scientists will realize that testosterone alone doesn't do shit besides make you angry and it's the derivatives such as DHT that have the typical hormonal effects such as acne, muscle mass, ect.
Estradiol

Seems like an indirect application rather than a firm proof that it increases muscle mass in humans. We know that DHT doesn't increase muscle mass from roids, DHT is immediately hydrolyzed (IIRC) in the muscle and rendered ineffective. Roids that use DHT have to modify it so it can actually have an androgenic effect.
Indirect application = critical thinking

Dawg, when I was 15 and horny through the roof and norwooding like a motherfucker I would hit the gym and my arms would look like balloons after just one session. I had a 7 inch donger at 15 and basically ALL signs of high DHT

Now I have no hairloss and all the signs of low DHT and I can't even get a pump.

I am a high IQ critical thinker, most people in my situation would visit a therapist and assume they have a mental disorder is why they can't gain muscle but I'm realistic. I'm not high E I have narrow hips and no breasts, almost no BF at all, I'm definitely not High E. I'm Low DHT which I literally got measured and you're still here wanting to waste my time even further getting my estrogen measured. If anything my estrogen is low as well because I don't have any sexual thoughts.

Indirect application = critical thinking

Dawg, when I was 15 and horny through the roof and norwooding like a motherfucker I would hit the gym and my arms would look like balloons after just one session. I had a 7 inch donger at 15 and basically ALL signs of high DHT

Now I have no hairloss and all the signs of low DHT and I can't even get a pump.

I am a high IQ critical thinker, most people in my situation would visit a therapist and assume they have a mental disorder is why they can't gain muscle but I'm realistic. I'm not high E I have narrow hips and no breasts, almost no BF at all, I'm definitely not High E. I'm Low DHT which I literally got measured and you're still here wanting to waste my time even further getting my estrogen measured. If anything my estrogen is low as well because I don't have any sexual thoughts.
>critical thinking
>posts an anecdote and a mouse study
yeah ok dog lol
Jesus Christ why do I still try and take you seriously
for you own good look up what happens to your E when your DHT falls, you should know this shit already

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
check it

and supplement DHEA and Pregnenolone, and maybe eat a bit more meat for the Cholesterin

Also use moisturizer and Vitamin C (ascorbin acid)

what happens?
It rises. DHT is an anti-estrogenic, and furthermore if there is less DHT conversion happening there is an opportunity for more E conversion to happen. If you take a 5AR inhibitor your estrogen rises in response, there is a lot of logical thought that this is what results in the side effects, not low DHT alone. One obvious one is gyno, that is not caused by too low DHT lol its caused by too high E.
@SquareChinOrDeath talked a lot about this.

>critical thinking
>posts an anecdote and a mouse study
yeah ok dog lol
Jesus Christ why do I still try and take you seriously
for you own good look up what happens to your E when your DHT falls, you should know this shit already
So I should inject E? Is that really what you're unironically saying?

Any imbalance in my hormones that is causing my E to raise would be offset by fixing my DHT. Why would I even bother touching my estrogen? If my estrogen is high it's because my dht is low.

I'm really not trying to start an argument here, I just know that any stupid mistakes with steroids especially at 16/17 years old can caus a lot of damage and regret. Injecting estrogen as a teenage male sounds like the stupidest fucking thing possible and honestly, Minoxidil cucked my DHT, that is the main hormone that has been effected, clearly. Fucking with my other hormones could cause even more problems.

It's far more likely that I can't gain muscle because my DHT went from ~75 to 45. Just saying. The fact I have high testosterone, unreasonably high for a 16 year old, is proof of this. My T isn't getting converted to DHT, which is why I end up with ridiculous numbers like 900ng/dl at age 16.

It rises. DHT is an anti-estrogenic, and furthermore if there is less DHT conversion happening there is an opportunity for more E conversion to happen. If you take a 5AR inhibitor your estrogen rises in response, there is a lot of logical thought that this is what results in the side effects, not low DHT alone. One obvious one is gyno, that is not caused by too low DHT lol its caused by too high E.
@SquareChinOrDeath talked a lot about this.
hehe, I wanted to test you
I thought you would say Aromatase

• JFL
Say bye to your hairline buddy boyo.

Wait what? You don't have a hairline :lul: ??

Op Its over

So I should inject E? Is that really what you're unironically saying?

Any imbalance in my hormones that is causing my E to raise would be offset by fixing my DHT. Why would I even bother touching my estrogen? If my estrogen is high it's because my dht is low.

I'm really not trying to start an argument here, I just know that any stupid mistakes with steroids especially at 16/17 years old can caus a lot of damage and regret. Injecting estrogen as a teenage male sounds like the stupidest fucking thing possible and honestly, Minoxidil cucked my DHT, that is the main hormone that has been effected, clearly. Fucking with my other hormones could cause even more problems.

It's far more likely that I can't gain muscle because my DHT went from ~75 to 45. Just saying. The fact I have high testosterone, unreasonably high for a 16 year old, is proof of this. My T isn't getting converted to DHT, which is why I end up with ridiculous numbers like 900ng/dl at age 16.
You think I'm telling you to inject E lol dude what the fuck are you talking about? I am saying that your E might be too high, you can't even track my posts and then you went off on this weird ass goose hunt jumping at some ghost you projected in this completely logically backwards fashion. In your last thread I told you to get your DHT back up LOL
You claim to be high IQ constantly yet your logic is imo the most broken on the entire forum. Your posts all read like you have a 105-115 IQ and you're just smart enough to constantly confuse yourself.
hehe, I wanted to test you
I thought you would say Aromatase
glad I passed kek

Before and after creatine
Still subhuman

glad I passed kek
Yeah

It looks stupid when I mentioned above various Pathways (e.g. Wingless WnT pathway and so on)

and then later ask what happens when DHT falls lol

• +1
ITT AUTISMO

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
At the end of the day my collagen is what matters the most. I look like a bozo junkie methhead. I will reconsider DHT replacement, because with my collagenless skin and hair it will cause insane amounts of acne and hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
At the end of the day my collagen is what matters the most. I look like a bozo junkie methhead. I will reconsider DHT replacement, because with my collagenless skin and hair it will cause insane amounts of acne and hairloss.
check Estradiol, also look into Progesterones

and supplement DHEA and Pregnenolone, and maybe eat a bit more meat for the Cholesterin

• +1
Yeah probably. But the other side of things is possibly losing out on masculine development in critical years because of DHT that is too low.

The Minoxidil is what caused my low DHT, I'm not going to get into specifics of the methodology but basically it lowers the amount of fibroblast cells your body produces, along with lysyl hydroxylase. So Injecting Estrogen, which is literally the stupidest fucking thing ever, is not what I need to do.

I already moisturize and have used vitamin C serums in the past to no benefit besides even more dry, inflammated skin.
check it

what happens?

creatine is legit for bloatmaxxing ngl tbh. i take creatine and GOMAD and ive gone from 160lbs to 200lbs bloatlord. you need to drink water while on it to avoid kidney damage

Yeah probably. But the other side of things is possibly losing out on masculine development in critical years because of DHT that is too low.
My face already looks about masc enough. I mean, is Chico masc? No and foids and gaybros swoon over him all around. I'm slightly more masc than Chico at this point, which is good enough for me.

The Minoxidil is what caused my low DHT, I'm not going to get into specifics of the methodology but basically it lowers the amount of fibroblast cells your body produces, along with lysyl hydroxylase. So Injecting Estrogen, which is literally the stupidest fucking thing ever, is not what I need to do.

I already moisturize and have used vitamin C serums in the past to no benefit besides even more dry, inflammated skin.
Nobody told you to inject E bro holy shit

• +1
Very stressed. Hopefully I can get these sides taken care of, having another doctors appointment visit soon.

Thanks for all your inputs. I will get everything measured next blood test, in 3 months. Estrodial, HGH, t/DHT, everything.

• +1
Your libido issues are more likely associated with higher estrogen. If your body is converting to dht at a lower rate giving you high free T, then it’ll most likely be converting to estrogen at a high rate. If you want to boost T, easier than anabolics, take nicotine. It inhibits reduction from 3 alpha HSD which limits DHT. You get another 50% likely

Your libido issues are more likely associated with higher estrogen. If your body is converting to dht at a lower rate giving you high free T, then it’ll most likely be converting to estrogen at a high rate. If you want to boost T, easier than anabolics, take nicotine. It inhibits reduction from 3 alpha HSD which limits DHT. You get another 50% likely
Wouldn't low DHT in general be associated with low libido? I highly doubt my estrogen is high but I guess I'll ask my doc when I see her next to see if she tested it. I have legit no signs of high E, my face is lean as fuck, I have little bodyfat, manboobs, nothing. All I need is muscle which isn't physically forming for me right now for some reason.

retard, DHT isn't anabolic.

retard, DHT isn't anabolic.
" We also suggest that DHT is the main anabolic–androgenic steroid in adult mammalian skeletal muscles "

Caging so hard right now, I literally googled is dht anabolic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

you're a fucking liar, there's no possible way that Minoxidil could cause the permanent destruction of the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, that's absolutely retarded, you haven't been on minox for how many months now?

you don't have 900ng/dl you lying cunt, firstly even men with god-tier hormonal profiles need the correct amount of sleep, sunshine, exercise and diet to reach the 900-1200 zone, you're claiming you haven't left the house in a month, and that you had 5 hours of sleep the night prior, ffs.
" We also suggest that DHT is the main anabolic–androgenic steroid in adult mammalian skeletal muscles "

Caging so hard right now, I literally googled is dht anabolic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
you don't know anything you fuckwit, absolute brainlet

any person with negligible intelligence on hormones would know that DHT isn't directly anabolic in comparison to TEST.

Proviron won't build muscle, Masteron won't build muscle, androstanolone won't build muscle, what do these steroids have in common? they are all DHT DERIVED.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
you're a fucking liar, there's no possible way that Minoxidil could cause the permanent destruction of the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme, that's absolutely retarded, you haven't been on minox for how many months now?

you don't have 900ng/dl you lying cunt, firstly even men with god-tier hormonal profiles need the correct amount of sleep, sunshine, exercise and diet to reach the 900-1200 zone, you're claiming you haven't left the house in a month, and that you had 5 hours of sleep the night prior, ffs.

First of all, I'm not 900ng/dl I'm 800-900ng/dl.

Second of all, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4039155/

Third of all, The fact that my T is so high is PROOF that my dht is fucked up you dumb idiot. I was never the high T confident beast I am right now before Minox, but at least I had DHT and a functioning dick! Minoxidil did fuck up my DHT, perhaps permanently, and that's a fact. My DHT came in at 45! While my T was almost 900! I hypothesised to my doctor that my DHT was fucked up and that's exactly what came back. Keep whining and bitching in my threads, and know that if I had lifted + worked out + day 7 nofapped on the day of measurement, I would have EASILY broken 1200ng/dl. Maybe even higher. Yet my DHT would still probably be between 40-50 while the healthy range is 50-90 in pubertal men. So just STFU you comment in every fucking thread I make seriously.

giphy.gif