Cringe Algerian whore says she’s from France

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing
I can’t be the only one who cringed and threw up in their mouth at this shit.

The French killed and raped millions of your people, and to this day treat you like shit and view you lower the dirt underneath their shoes in France. Yet you’re hear riding their cock.

It’s a ‘love hate relationship’ cuz the Algerians love the french while the French hate them lmao.

What is this cucked behavior.

‘We colonized French people and now we’re basically French’ 🤡🤡🤡 🎪🎪

Attachments

• Algerian whore.MP4
    5.4 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Mewton, ducktruck and 16 others
@pneumocystosis what is your reaction to this video. Surely you find this shit cringe as a Frenchman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 28896, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
That's just how things work post-1945
Yes, she is "French" because to normhroids this label doesn't mean anything specific anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, chosen-one and Deleted member 28896
That's good. I respect Algerians more now. I see a lot of those third-worlders with their Allahu Akbar cultures come over and refuse to assimilate into the host country's culture. They are basically acting like pathogens.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 1966Ford, Mewton, Deleted member 6128 and 7 others
That's good. I respect Algerians more now. I see a lot of those third-worlders with their Allahu Akbar cultures come over and refuse to assimilate into the host country's culture. They are basically acting like pathogens.
What country r u from

What country r u from
Greece. Most of the immigrants here are Albanian Bulgarian and Georgian. I have no problem with these people. I'm mainly talking about what's happening in countries like Sweden.

• +1
Reactions: OENKENNETH and diamondbill
Cope, Algerian subhumans tried to massacre the French pied-noirs. France improved the standards of living of Algerians greatly, under the FLN and their own leadership it is a failed state. They despise the white frenchmen who lifted them up from savagery and caused their population to skyrocket due to anti-white ideology.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 6128, alriodai and 2 others
oh my God I can't describe the cringe attack my body just suffered

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, Mewton, nanefer and 5 others
Made for Big French Cock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and chosen-one
cycle of hatred broken type shit, you should watch Naruto the modern classic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 48784, zura and 3 others
Not even a white one. Shitskin whore

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, CFW432, chosen-one and 3 others
anti-white ideology

Greece. Most of the immigrants here are Albanian Bulgarian and Georgian. I have no problem with these people. I'm mainly talking about what's happening in countries like Sweden.
Fuck Turkey

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Veganist
Greeks are shitskins, you probably have an ‘Allahu akbar’ pheno so humble yourself

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, 0hMan and sportsmogger

Attachments

• IMG_0041.jpeg
    IMG_0041.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, OGJBSLAYER, 0hMan and 2 others
Land from ugly thots, wherever it is

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
She takes French Crisick BWC for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and chosen-one
Pathetic

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, TsarTsar444, nanefer and 3 others
Funny to see the reaction from some Algerian incels if you can find any

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
your asian so you get cucked by virtually every race
Doesn’t change the fact that you smelly yellow skinned sand roaches get cucked by bbc

i would claim French too if I was a colonised sandnigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Looks like a maid from India

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and chosen-one
we don't because our women are racist against black men

You do in France and Europe lol

Meanwhile our counties are nice like korea and yours are being bombed by Cumskins and Jews like Palestine ahaha everybody knows a good Arab is s dead one

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
You do in France and Europe lol

Meanwhile our counties are nice like korea and yours are being bombed by Cumskins and Jews like Palestine ahaha everybody knows a good Arab is s dead one

⚠️korean men do not enter

Korea is a sex heaven for every non asian man and a sexless hell for chinklets like you :lul:

bombed by Cumskins and Jews like Palestine ahaha everybody knows a good Arab is s dead one
korean women are leaving korean men to kill themselves by hanging themselves in their basement while they get ploughed by every race of men

korean women are leaving korean men to kill themselves by hanging themselves in their basement while they get ploughed by every race of men
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Meanwhile Cumskins and your ugly ayrab smelly Hoejabis are flying on jets to get railed by Mongolian BVLLS like me. Your goes be praying to Allah 5 times a day for Korean cock lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, TsarTsar444, nanefer and 1 other person

The French killed and raped millions of your people, and to this day treat you like shit and view you lower the dirt underneath their shoes in France. Yet you’re hear riding their cock.

It’s a ‘love hate relationship’ cuz the Algerians love the french while the French hate them lmao.

life of a Black guy?

just make tiktok videos and fuck bitches. government gives you free money and women give you free pussy.

why the fuck we humans are allowing them to talk to human women.

• JFL
we wuz french and shiet

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and yeeyeeslayer

LOL. What a disgrace. It's funny, in Algeria, most people don't like the French at all. It's only self-hating browncucks like this that do that shit. The actual white Algerians in Algeria that I met fucking hated francoids and Jews lmao.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Krakowski and TsarTsar444
no difference between greeks and arabs, they look alike

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and yeeyeeslayer
LOL. What a disgrace. It's funny, in Algeria, most people don't like the French at all. It's only self-hating browncucks like this that do that shit. The actual white Algerians in Algeria that I met fucking hated francoids and Jews lmao.
Are you Tunisian?

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, Veganist and sportsmogger
like blonde ones?

Insane delusion, greeks look very obviously european
it might be like 50 50, with half being white and the other half being arab looking

R u Algerian? I remember u are part Irish and German but was the other half Algerian?

I often see u talk about Algeria

Not even a white one. Shitskin whore
Ethnic looking ethnics tend to be the most self hating while white passing chaddams and chadpreets proudly say they are curry/ Arab.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
Ethnic looking ethnics tend to be the most self hating while white passing chaddams and chadpreets proudly say they are curry/ Arab.
idt there's a correlation it really just depends on the person i see alot of white passing chaddams/arab stacies call themselves white out of arrogance

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
Cope, Algerian subhumans tried to massacre the French pied-noirs. France improved the standards of living of Algerians greatly, under the FLN and their own leadership it is a failed state. They despise the white frenchmen who lifted them up from savagery and caused their population to skyrocket due to anti-white ideology.
story of colonization. every failed deathnig state scapegoats colonialism when it was the only reason they're still alive today