Cringe Algerian whore says she’s from France

R u Algerian? I remember u are part Irish and German but was the other half Algerian?

I often see u talk about Algeria
Yes. My father is Algerian. Not the weird peanut skulled shitskin SSA-admixed Nafri kind, however.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, TsarTsar444 and Krakowski
under their own leadership it is a failed state.
Probably because every good leader they've had was assassinated, on top of going through a 20 year civil war...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Krakowski
Yes. My father is Algerian. Not the weird peanut skulled shitskin SSA-admixed Nafri kind, however.
Berber + Arab, or do you have any idea what he is?

Are you Tunisian?
No. My father is Algerian, and my mother is white. Tunisia and Algeria are practically the same shit though lol, it's quite different from the large difference between Moroccans and Algerians.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and TsarTsar444
Berber + Arab, or do you have any idea what he is?
I took a DNA test. I'm like 43% Berber and 3% Arab. 0% nig. My father's family is super Arabized though.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Krakowski
like blonde ones?
Green/blue eyed. One family I met all had piercingly light eyes, with darkish hair, however the youngest child was blonde and had barret-tier hooding.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and sportsmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
This was before you told me to humble myself and called me a towelhead abdul 🤣
Sheiiit, I just checked the date. Thought it was from yesterday. :p

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Cope, Algerian subhumans tried to massacre the French pied-noirs. France improved the standards of living of Algerians greatly, under the FLN and their own leadership it is a failed state. They despise the white frenchmen who lifted them up from savagery and caused their population to skyrocket due to anti-white ideology.
holy fucking shit, what the fuck are you even talking about JFL

france improved the standards of living for the french pieds-noirs that were living in algeria first of all, not "algerians"
most algerians women were raped, others algerian men enslaved, killed, treated like giga subhumanic slaves literally
there's a reason there was a fucking revolution war against them JFL, just jfl at @Biggdink liking your comment not knowing shit just freestyling thru the posts reacting cause of his giga ethnic hate, he casually put all other ethnics in the same basket as canada indians

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
holy fucking shit, what the fuck are you even talking about JFL

france improved the standards of living for the french pieds-noirs that were living in algeria first of all, not "algerians"
most algerians women were raped, others algerian men enslaved, killed, treated like giga subhumanic slaves literally
there's a reason there was a fucking revolution war against them JFL, just jfl at @Biggdink liking your comment not knowing shit just freestyling thru the posts reacting cause of his giga ethnic hate, he casually put all other ethnics in the same basket as canada indians
Tbh I history is not my thing

But I like provocative posts for drama

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Tbh I history is not my thing

But I like provocative posts for drama
yea i understand
i'm w u when u say indians shouldnt be in canada, or people need to at least assimilate to the other countries culture
but thta nigga str8 said france saved us wtf is blud talking about, i ain't know saving ppl means raping them, enslaving them and treating them like jews in nazi germany jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
That's good. I respect Algerians more now. I see a lot of those third-worlders with their Allahu Akbar cultures come over and refuse to assimilate into the host country's culture. They are basically acting like pathogens.

She probably means she was born in France french is a nationality European is an ethnicity she's an European citizen but she isn't European how does this forum not get this half the time I feel like redditors browse this place

You do in France and Europe lol

Meanwhile our counties are nice like korea and yours are being bombed by Cumskins and Jews like Palestine ahaha everybody knows a good Arab is s dead one

I thought you were sonoftyrone

Haiti colonized Algeria

Cage at ethnics who saying they're from USA, UK, France, etc.

That's not what they're asking JFL. When I'm abroad I only tell people I'm from the UK when they question my accent or assume I'm from US or something. Otherwise I identify 100% curry.