Curl your eyelashes niggers

X

xeqri

Jewish Epstein fanboy
Man I can’t even tell you this shit ascended me by so much, I never got any comments on my eyes except that I look Chinese a few times, in the span of a week I got 5 comments on my eyes. Got an ioi from a mtb at the gym she straight up came to me and commented on my eyelashes and eyebrows even though im a bloated 20% BF fatcel.

Eyelashes = life

Attachments

• IMG_0302.jpeg
    IMG_0302.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, blatonslatt, starvecell and 11 others
i look like a girl

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and murdah
how to curl eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
also dont do this jfl, women can tell and will automatically call you out.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LVZZO, RAMU KAKA, Ricky212 and 6 others
Only thing I got called out by women is that I have gorgeous eyelashes nigga

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lebronjames23, FBl, blmratiopiggypoop and 3 others
Works even better if you have bones and lean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Jeww, Sushifart and 1 other person
Man I can’t even tell you this shit ascended me by so much, I never got any comments on my eyes except that I look Chinese a few times, in the span of a week I got 5 comments on my eyes. Got an ioi from a mtb at the gym she straight up came to me and commented on my eyelashes and eyebrows even though im a bloated 20% BF fatcel.

Eyelashes = life
It looks gay and unnatural, I would always aim for longer lashes, through oils.

To get them more upwards I use vasiline or some sort of oil, like castor oil and gently stroke them upwards in the evening. This looks more natural on the day. For the lower lashes I use a got2b brows and edges pen, In my opinion the eye area looks more striking, when not the upper lashes are unnaturally upwards, but the lower lashes noticeably downwards

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, blatonslatt, murdah and 1 other person

To get them more upwards I use vasiline or some sort of oil, like castor oil and gently stroke them upwards in the evening. This looks more natural on the day. For the lower lashes I use a got2b brows and edges pen, In my opinion the eye area looks more striking, when not the upper lashes are unnaturally upwards, but the lower lashes noticeably downwards
I know it looks gay but it’s just in our man minds, I’m telling you def has more appeal

Minoxidil = will increase you eye lashes massively
Oil (not rosemary oil or other tiktok bullshit) = will increase the thickness of it

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4

Good tips though will try

• +1
Minoxidil = will increase you eye lashes massively
Oil (not rosemary oil or other tiktok bullshit) = will increase the thickness of it
Nigga you can’t use minoxidil on your eyes it’s risky asf

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Nigga you can’t use minoxidil on your eyes it’s risky asf
I mean the tablet version of minoxidil, or drinking the minoxidil can also work (but.. i don"t recommend it)

I know it looks gay but it’s just in our man minds, I’m telling you def has more appeal
Yeah, I know, I also have good natural lashes and girls often compliment me for them, I also did the eyelash curl for a time, but when you get called out it is a bit awkward, and most girls see it, especially if they look at your eyes longer, they do this shit daily so they have a eye for it

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and xeqri
I don't even curl mine and

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: FBl and Sprinkles
Yeah, I know, I also have good natural lashes and girls often compliment me for them, I also did the eyelash curl for a time, but when you get called out it is a bit awkward, and most girls see it, especially if they look at your eyes longer, they do this shit daily so they have a eye for it
Btw does castor eye actually work? You have any before and after or good threads here?

• +1
i already look feminine enough, curling my lashes would not only make my parents disown me but it would make me look even more feminien

• JFL
Reactions: Baxy, Sprinkles and xeqri
Btw does castor eye actually work? You have any before and after or good threads here?
I cant say for sure that castor oil works, when I use it for longer periods, I mean daily, I notice that the effect goes away, but not only goes away, but my lashes seem to become smaller too, or rather said, lose volume or thickness.

But when I stop using it or use the oil only for a day or two, and then stop, my lashes and eyebrows seem so much darker and thicker.

All in all, I would say it works, but if you don't have naturally good lashes, especially dark ones, as we both have, the effects may be not enough

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
I used to run mi hands in hot water hold the lashes up for 20 seconds than use a mascara wand dipped in coco butter

I used to run mi hands in hot water hold the lashes up for 20 seconds than use a mascara wand dipped in coco butter
Nah bro mascara is too much imo, I use a hear blower on the curler so it sticks for the whole day

truth. and if u really want to fag max and have mogger lashes u could get clear mascara

Just use your fingers

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I read this as cut your eyelashes and was confused

What is that?
DA52B01A 4B26 4419 A2BE B573F65DAB86

bit overkill but u get the point. makes them look longer, thicker, and allows them to stay curled for longer periods

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ricky212, blmratiopiggypoop, murdah and 1 other person
B-BUT... IT'S GAY!!!! I'M NOT GAY!!!!

Easily the most underrated looksmax. It's so easy, so cheap and the effects are gamechanging for EVERYONE. I've been doing it for months and the difference is insane. Oh and yeah I have been called out, and they just say my eyelashes are so long jfl and that was like 2 times since i started in november last year. No one will think (or really care) if you curl ur eyelashes. Worst case scenario say ur taking minox or something that makes them longer

Oh but it's cope right lol and its gay so Im not doin that shit

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and xeqri
I need to uncurl lashes tbh

• Hmm...
B-BUT... IT'S GAY!!!! I'M NOT GAY!!!!

Easily the most underrated looksmax. It's so easy, so cheap and the effects are gamechanging for EVERYONE. I've been doing it for months and the difference is insane. Oh and yeah I have been called out, and they just say my eyelashes are so long jfl and that was like 2 times since i started in november last year. No one will think (or really care) if you curl ur eyelashes. Worst case scenario say ur taking minox or something that makes them longer

Oh but it's cope right lol and its gay so Im not doin that shit
very true. only thing u will get “called out” on his how fucking good ur lashes look

• +1
Reactions: xeqri and blmratiopiggypoop
BLONDE CELS IF UR SEEING THIS DYE THEM ALSO

• +1
why the fuck don’t mine look like that when i curl them

if your eyelashes are long do not eyelash curl

only like the tips of it are curled, and only like some in the middle, never like the corners
you need to makes sure you are getting every single hair in your curler, it should hurt a little when you do it

this helped me ngl

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop and blatonslatt
my eyelashes are extremely curly already, the curliest ive ever seen. is this a bad idea? I bought a cheap curler from the dollar store before and it ripped and eyelash out.

because it will make you look like a faggot with lash extensions, if your lashes are long and dense then curling them would be a failo

• Hmm...
because it will make you look like a faggot with lash extensions, if your lashes are long and dense then curling them would be a failo
mine already look like extensions naturally. Is that a falio?

Eyelashes = life
ngl you already have a majestic eye area

• Love it
Nah some guys have naturally curled lashes , I’ve never been called out

Wish I could, my shit aint even long enough for that

0.0000005 psl increase is not worth the price of the curler tbh

• JFL