Curling EYELASHES-The Social Dilemna

Lord&Master

Lord&Master

Silver
It's absolutely insane how much good eyelashes halos your eye area. (ASSUMING YOU ARE AT LEAST PSL 5)
Imagine some sub 5 recessed bloatcel doing this JFL.

-Dark, and facing upwards and outwards gives the illusion of a higher PFL and adds character, makes you seem more NT/Approachable
Women actually go crazy for this.

I think most dudes on here either have good eyelashes, but don't curl them (basically making them invisible and useless)
or they have Stage 4 Terminal Cancer type of Eyelash growth

For the first reason, most don't do it because it's "Gay" and not masculine to do so.
It's a tough decision. You may get mocked hard by other dudes for doing so, but your appeal to girls goes way up.

So with this in mind, one could argue it's technically "Gay" to NOT curl your eyelashes.

I mean, if you're trying to appeal to girls that's literally not Gay.

And if you keep trying to Male Gaze Max like most users here do, staying strictly masculine and gymcelling, your mostly impressing other dudes, especially with Gymcleling.

I think a mixture of masculine and feminine features is ideal.
One could argue good eyelashes aren't even strictly a feminine feature. It's a feature that both genders
look good with, just like a good jaw.

In fact, most MEN have longer eyelashes than females. They keep having to get fake eyelash extensions
to cope with their subhuman lash genetics JFL. Main difference is that we don't curl them to make them VISIBLE. They're practically useless AESTHETICALLY if you don't curl them upwards and outwards.

TLDR: ASSUMING YOU ARE AT LEAST PSL 5, WITH GOOD HAIRSTYLE, CURLING YOUR EYELASHES IS AN INSANE BOOST TO YOUR EYE AREA. IT ISN'T GAY IF YOU ARE TRYING TO APPEAL MORE TO GIRLS, WHAT'S SEEMINGLY MORE GAY IS "MALE GAZE MAXXING" AND STAYING STRICTLY MASCULINE JUST TO "INTIMIDATE"

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, yayatourer, T50 Mogger and 7 others
Best thing a man can have: Be masculine with feminine halos.

someone should quote that.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Erik-Hexum, T50 Mogger and 3 others

Yup. The entire world is becoming more estrogenic and feminine.

Men are becoming more feminine, women are becoming lesbian (Or with a strong preference to Pretty boys) rather than masculine ogres.

• Woah
Reactions: yayatourer
You never gave advice as to how we can get them.

I do everything I need to look better. Idc if it's seen as gay by society. If I gotta suck a dick for my titanium plates in my bimax, so be it.
I curl my lashes since 2 weeks too jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer and Lord&Master
Or ur Arab and u have long naturally curled eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, RAMU KAKA and Xangsane

idk if everything has to be categorized into feminine and masculine

things can just look good vs look ugly

You never gave advice as to how we can get them.
FOR HAIR GROWTH:

SERUMS/TOPICALS

Anything other than Latisse (Requires prescription) is Cope. You can try buying them from international indian Pharmas. Be prepared to pay in Cryptocurrency because that's all they accept.
Minoxidil might work to a certain extent but I haven't tried.

Eyelash Transplants (Expensive)

TO CURL THEM AND OTHER EYEMAXING TECHNIQUES:

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
Yup. The entire world is becoming more estrogenic and feminine.

Men are becoming more feminine, women are becoming lesbian (Or with a strong preference to Pretty boys) rather than masculine ogres.
Please don’t consider leanness as a non masculine trait.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Or ur Arab and u have long naturally curled eyelashes
Not arab but my eyelashes are insanely long but they just stick out straight, so they are pretty much invisible from afar unless I curl them.

Makes a huge fucking difference

Water but i already i have camel tier curled eyelashes cuz im ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Lord&Master
I do everything I need to look better. Idc if it's seen as gay by society. If I gotta suck a dick for my titanium plates in my bimax, so be it.
I curl my lashes since 2 weeks too jfl

That's the ideal mindset.

If you're not willing to do everything under the sun to looksmax, you're not even trying

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
I tried bimatoprost for 3 months, it worked beautifully but my hooded upper eyelids masked the gains so no point in pursuing.

I tried bimatoprost for 3 months, it worked beautifully but my hooded upper eyelids masked the gains so no point in pursuing.
Did you apply it with a q tip to the upper and lower or how did you apply it?

I have long lashes but hooded eyes so the effect isn't that strong. Need to get my lash game on point.

It's absolutely insane how much good eyelashes halos your eye area. (ASSUMING YOU ARE AT LEAST PSL 5)
Imagine some sub 5 recessed bloatcel doing this JFL.

-Dark, and facing upwards and outwards gives the illusion of a higher PFL and adds character, makes you seem more NT/Approachable
Women actually go crazy for this.

View attachment 2277999

View attachment 2278001

View attachment 2278002

I think most dudes on here either have good eyelashes, but don't curl them (basically making them invisible and useless)
or they have Stage 4 Terminal Cancer type of Eyelash growth

For the first reason, most don't do it because it's "Gay" and not masculine to do so.
It's a tough decision. You may get mocked hard by other dudes for doing so, but your appeal to girls goes way up.

So with this in mind, one could argue it's technically "Gay" to NOT curl your eyelashes.

I mean, if you're trying to appeal to girls that's literally not Gay.

And if you keep trying to Male Gaze Max like most users here do, staying strictly masculine and gymcelling, your mostly impressing other dudes, especially with Gymcleling.

I think a mixture of masculine and feminine features is ideal.
One could argue good eyelashes aren't even strictly a feminine feature. It's a feature that both genders
look good with, just like a good jaw.

In fact, most MEN have longer eyelashes than females. They keep having to get fake eyelash extensions
to cope with their subhuman lash genetics JFL. Main difference is that we don't curl them to make them VISIBLE. They're practically useless AESTHETICALLY if you don't curl them upwards and outwards.

TLDR: ASSUMING YOU ARE AT LEAST PSL 5, WITH GOOD HAIRSTYLE, CURLING YOUR EYELASHES IS AN INSANE BOOST TO YOUR EYE AREA. IT ISN'T GAY IF YOU ARE TRYING TO APPEAL MORE TO GIRLS, WHAT'S SEEMINGLY MORE GAY IS "MALE GAZE MAXXING" AND STAYING STRICTLY MASCULINE JUST TO "INTIMIDATE"
just be Arab

That's why Hooded eyelids are not as ideal, and Slight UEE mogs and is more NT/Approachable.
And this is coming from someone with Hooded Eyes

I have long lashes but hooded eyes so the effect isn't that strong. Need to get my lash game on point.