Currently surgerymaxxing AMA

Any tips for picking the right surgeon
Hmm go to a couple and ask for morphs. Get them to confirm that the chin is the problem too. I did a lot of research on mine, RealSelf was a good reference for that too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
UR AUSSIE CUNT? fuck yeah, i’m getting jaw surgery soon and i’m not sure how i’m going to get any rebates but i’m on medibank

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
UR AUSSIE CUNT? fuck yeah, i’m getting jaw surgery soon and i’m not sure how i’m going to get any rebates but i’m on medibank
Haha yes mate, HCF covered the hospital fees but none of the actual surgeon stuff. The Medicare rebate was for the surgeon, but I needed a referral - maybe check with your guy?

@recessedchincell @Geoff2024 @bradpittshairline @soover4me
View attachment 2628337View attachment 2628336
View attachment 2628339
View attachment 2628338
Before pics vs 11 days post op pics attached. As you can see bruising is still annoying, hoping it resolves after another week. Swelling has come down significantly from the day after surgery, I was a genuine balloon figure back then lmao. Overall happy with the result so far, can't wait to see when it fully comes through. Definitely noticed much better overall facial harmony too, but not posting whole face here since I don't trust the internet :feelshehe:
It's only genioplasty right ??
Very good results bhai
How much mm did you got ?
Holy shit insane results
@5.5psl
Genioplasty truly is a life saviour surgery tbh
Lean + genio + fillers = ascension

• +1
Reactions: DefinitelyNT and Deleted member 30679
Haha yes mate, HCF covered the hospital fees but none of the actual surgeon stuff. The Medicare rebate was for the surgeon, but I needed a referral - maybe check with your guy?
will do, might get genio too when i’m older but we’ll c

• +1
It's only genioplasty right ??
Very good results bhai
How much mm did you got ?

Genioplasty truly is a life saviour surgery tbh
Lean + genio + fillers = ascension
Thanks, 10mm. Just waiting for mouth to get back to normal so I can get back on the chewing gum and hypertrophy my masseters again

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Thanks, 10mm. Just waiting for mouth to get back to normal so I can get back on the chewing gum and hypertrophy my masseters again
10 mm horizontal ? Didnt you got vertical lengthening ?
Also mind sharing a ballpark range for your surgery

• +1
10 mm horizontal ? Didnt you got vertical lengthening ?
Also mind sharing a ballpark range for your surgery
Purely horizontal, but it still affects the vertical appearance due to how the bone is naturally shaped. I think adding vertical too might've ended up uncanny but we'll never know ig

Fee was 10k AUD.

• +1
Purely horizontal, but it still affects the vertical appearance due to how the bone is naturally shaped. I think adding vertical too might've ended up uncanny but we'll never know ig

Fee was 10k AUD.
Great results tbh and yeh vertical lengthening might be an overkill as your chin seems good now.
Any further surgerymax plans ahead ?

• +1
Great results tbh and yeh vertical lengthening might be an overkill as your chin seems good now.
Any further surgerymax plans ahead ?
Nope, the journey is over. Maybe when I get older I'll look into botox etc but as far as hardmaxxing is concerned I'm happy now, chin was always the big hurdle.

• +1
Sliding genio, right?
Your chin looks very short from the front.

Are you sure harmony is improved?

I really don't to mean to be that guy, but despite the huge improvement, it doesn't look perfect. Besides weird height, mentolabial fold is still meh.

A well designed chin implant on top of that could get you to 100%
If vertical height really is an issue op can get a second genioplasty to get more vertical lengthening
Genioplasty is much more superior than implants/fillers tbh

@recessedchincell @Geoff2024 @bradpittshairline @soover4me
View attachment 2628337View attachment 2628336
View attachment 2628339
View attachment 2628338
Before pics vs 11 days post op pics attached. As you can see bruising is still annoying, hoping it resolves after another week. Swelling has come down significantly from the day after surgery, I was a genuine balloon figure back then lmao. Overall happy with the result so far, can't wait to see when it fully comes through. Definitely noticed much better overall facial harmony too, but not posting whole face here since I don't trust the internet :feelshehe:
very nice 💯🙂

nicely done

enjoy christmas mogging