Curry friend I visited recently is deluded to another level

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
So I recently met a curry friend of mine from school after few years. Guy is about my age and ultimate nerd.

The guy has weird theories about women. We got into a chat about women and dating.

He: Are you seeing any girl?

Me: No

He: Why

Me: Most women over here just want to kill time.
(What I meant was that they just treat you like an orbiter unless you're chad and use you for food, money etc while I want sex. But I didn't want to say anything more since I don't discuss blackpill/redpill with people irl))

He: Yeah they just use you for sex and don't want to commit

My reaction:
giphy.gif

I mean what kind of faggot thought killing time means using non chad men for sex. Which faggot will have a problem in being used by women as a sex object? And women just don't use you for sex unless you're chad. This is the state of curries in my country. You can never underestimate their cuckery and delusion. Also the guy is beta looking 2/10 baby face. Its over but he'd find some currybitch via arranged marriage.

@shitskincurry @battlefieldincel

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Swagwaffle, badromance and 7 others
well let him stay bluepilled since he is your friend, its better mentally

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and Extra Chromosome
i have a similar friend like that, he is balding and play video game everyday still think looks are not an issue

• +1
Reactions: Sc22, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
All currycels should be deported back to their homeland for their own good

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Sc22, KrissKross and 1 other person
well let him stay bluepilled since he is your friend, its better mentally
Bhai this isn't even bluepill. This is some other pill. Even bluepillers aren't this deluded.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Sc22, kobecel and 2 others
  • +1
Which faggot will have a problem in being used by women as a sex object?
Bhai, hysterical laugh in my large cubicle. Your friend seems like a fun guy to hangout with. Maybe you're just too autistic to understand his high level of humor :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, FMLplus, Zeta ascended and 2 others
u should link him this site and tell him ur a mod here

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and Bluepill
As I have said countless times with @Nibba and @CupOfCoffee as my witnesses, they simply cannot succeed in the west. They need to return to the motherland to ascend.

Lol. "use you for sex" is this dude really getting used for sex? Where did he get this from? Also whats the problem of being used for sex as a male, if you have a problem with that you are fcking gay.

Bhai, hysterical laugh in my large cubicle. Your friend seems like a fun guy to hangout with. Maybe you're just too autistic to understand his high level jokes :feelskek:
Bhai he is completely bluepilled like all curries here. But he is a good guy and good friend tbh.

As I have said countless times with @Nibba and @CupOfCoffee as my witnesses, they simply cannot succeed in the west. They need to return to the motherland to ascend.
How does West come into the picture?

Lol. "use you for sex" is this dude really getting used for sex? Where did he get this from? Also whats the problem of being used for sex as a male, if you have a problem with that you are fcking gay.
He is just a bluepilled faggot. But a very special brand of bluepill faggot.

• +1
He is just a bluepilled faggot. But a very special brand of bluepill faggot.
The bluepill may work in India, but it is useless in the West.

invite him here then ban him

Just let the retard believe whatever he wants, most people wouldn't take you seriously if you tried feeding them the blackpill.

Just let the retard believe whatever he wants, most people wouldn't take you seriously if you tried feeding them the blackpill.
I’m never going to even mention the blackpilled to these people

I’m never going to even mention the blackpilled to these people
Yeah good. Even if you did they would probably just laugh at you or look at you like youre speaking gibberish.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 281
So the reason I'm virgin is because women just want to use me for sex is what you're saying? Makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and Coping
So the reason I'm virgin is because women just want to use me for sex is what you're saying? Makes sense.
Yes women just want to to "kill time" by having sex with you. They are not looking for anything serious.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22 and Deleted member 611
The fact is most normies are blackpilled though, they just don't use the terminology. I have irl experience with this.

The fact is most normies are blackpilled though, they just don't use the terminology. I have irl experience with this.
No, they really aren't.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Ogre do you go outside
Yes bro, people have no idea what kind of influence looks have on your life. Men generally don't know much about female behaviour/nature either.

Yes bro, people have no idea what kind of influence looks have on your life. Men generally don't know much about female behaviour/nature either.
I talk about these topics with many people, like for instance I've said "to get attantion online you just have to be decent looking" and the people around me agree, but that's small scale I know. I'm pretty sure I've spoken about big scale stuff like how looks influence life as a whole, but I can't think of any specific examples right now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
I talk about these topics with many people, like for instance I've said "to get attantion online you just have to be decent looking" and the people around me agree, but that's small scale I know. I'm pretty sure I've spoken about big scale stuff like how looks influence life as a whole, but I can't think of any specific examples right now.
I doubt they know even an 1/8th of what people on here know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
I doubt they know even an 1/8th of what people on here know.
Yes of course they don't. Probably not even a 1/16, but that doesn't mean the general population isn't self aware for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Curries are truly fascinating organisms

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 611
Shoulda used the Bollywood actors vs normal average Indian comparison, that always shakes them up. I can’t stand dumb niggas

If he knew the truth he would rope

If he knew the truth he would rope
What do you mean? He already knows he is right he is getting used by foids for sex:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
What do you mean? He already knows he is right he is getting used by foids for sex:feelskek:
I'll bet he MOGS Chico's eye area

This is an extremely rare @11gaijin post.

Edit: reported for spam (triple posting)
So I recently met a curry friend of mine from school after few years. Guy is about my age and ultimate nerd.

The guy has weird theories about women. We got into a chat about women and dating.

Me: Most women over here just want to kill time.
(What I meant was that they just treat you like an orbiter unless you're chad and use you for food, money etc while I want sex. But I didn't want to say anything more since I don't discuss blackpill/redpill with people irl))

He: Yeah they just use you for sex and don't want to commit

My reaction:
giphy.gif

I mean what kind of faggot thought killing time means using non chad men for sex. Which faggot will have a problem in being used by women as a sex object? And women just don't use you for sex unless you're chad. This is the state of curries in my country. You can never underestimate their cuckery and delusion. Also the guy is beta looking 2/10 baby face. Its over but he'd find some currybitch via arranged marriage.

@shitskincurry @battlefieldincel

This is where majority of society sees u as a crazy person.

"He: Yeah they just use you for sex and don't want to commit "

foids say this wtf. This curry must be gay.

Final thoughts: IMO this curry mentally prepared himself with PUA type videos. He said to himself "Pretend you are a slayer inrl" cope. I actually did this before during pre-virgin days. I put it in my head that "I slay pussy" so my body posture ect. was better in public.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel