CURRY LOSES HIS SHIT INFRONT OF A STACY

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
i feel bad for him actually.. he knew his place and swiped. if it was any other curry, would still keep talking.
Would u guys let him hit if u were a blonde stacy?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Oueyy, Donnieboy331 and 30 others
Props to him, at least he's self-aware.
Nothing worse than delusional curries

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, OGJBSLAYER, Descender and 18 others
mirin self awarness

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, OGJBSLAYER, Descender and 14 others
Props to him, at least he's self-aware.
Nothing worse than delusional curries
i would like to be frineds with him and hangout with him

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 29155, zura and 4 others
he’s an honorary chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Descender, studymaxxer and 17 others
subhuman jestermaxxer. never do ur self like that

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 27511, Deleted member 29155 and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and Deleted member 29155
You no show bobs and vagene? My family and friends will take a shit on your house.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum and HeightPilledum
What’s brutal is she laughed

He could have easily smashed that ugly whore.
The ones who don't have chance with her are usually ugly mentally ill nutjobs that look like this
vinn98

NT Oofy doofy could slay her easily.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Anchor_Ship, midlatinocel and 6 others
little does she know the kang is proud of his Hanuman lineage. Saiyan pride.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, zura and ascendedd
i feel bad for him actually.. he knew his place and swiped. if it was any other curry, would still keep talking.
View attachment 2335024
Couldn’t be on .ORG with that type of self awareness. A Curry of his same type on here would think MTN teetering on HTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xerryx and Elvisandreaa
”you look like ken” this is the problem right here, no one is being honest with people on their looks level

this is confusing people which in turn leads to frustration and anger cycle after being rejected

• +1
Reactions: Descender, klamus, Lmao and 1 other person
View attachment 2335024
I caged, but brah that is not a stacy JFL
Us ethnics need to stop putting mediocre blonde white women on a pedestal, ur doing the same thing he is inadvertently

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Descender
He could have easily smashed that ugly whore.
The ones who don't have chance with her are usually ugly mentally ill nutjobs that look like this
vinn98

NT Oofy doofy could slay her easily.
You seem like a disgusting and out of touch human being. What am I not surprised that on this forum you only seem to attack one demographic yet elevate all others? You wish you were as self-introspective and self-deprecating as that Indian, and it is Pajeet's introspection that will elevate India to a superpower 2030 compared to your hubris, narcissism and interminable gaslighting of others that will lead to your ultimate destruction, notwithstanding any temporary success.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Xerryx and ReadBooksEveryday
i‘d never call myself ugly infront of people even tho i am

• +1
Reactions: zura
ethnics ruin everything, indians are fucking totaled all because sub3s in india with shitty androids text white stacies with horrible english and make the entire men look bad, and ontop of that they put white woman on a pedestal, now imagine ethnics put black woman on a pedestal, the tides would change real quick considering there are wayyy more ethnics than some sub 1 billion whites they're trying to impress

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descender, zura, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
i i i look like monkey

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19 and plukee
Hahaha funny self aware shit, but on a serious note never jestermax. Jestermaxing in a submissive gesture that will only lower your smv lower than it already is.

• +1
Reactions: zura, TUSSELEIF and Haydez
Where's the Stacy tho

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
View attachment 2335024
Man... Selfhating indians are something else they don't even stand up for themselves in the first place and further just degrade their own image in the world and the result is everyone has to suffer because of this
This dude could have had just a normal conversation about anything with her but instead chose to fuck himself " I'M M0nKY..... SAA'R plewse give me ThE GoRa validation SAA'R iM jestermaxxer SAA'R"
I don't see this in East Asians or blacks indians are their own worst enemy and this shit is getting worse here in India especially in urban places with wokeness and emasculation of indian men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, zura and SidharthTheSlayer
Why’d he bother giving her the compliment

I don't see this in East Asians or blacks
Simping like this happens with people of every race, Indians just went viral with this shit in the last 7 years. Remember Pewdiepie vs T series? Further back, Bobs and Vagene meme? Indians already had a negative portrayal in media, then we had to deal with all the memes and now every case of this just feels typical

Simping like this happens with people of every race, Indians just went viral with this shit in the last 7 years. Remember Pewdiepie vs T series? Further back, Bobs and Vagene meme? Indians already had a negative portrayal in media, then we had to deal with all the memes and now every case of this just feels typical
Yeah you are right it went downhill from nirbhaya---->pedickpie vs tits series--------->social media/dating apps wokeism and Self hatred
We can't counter it unless we have even a fraction of pride where it's necessary and most indians lack it

• +1
Reactions: zura
clickbait smh