Curry pheno SMV is so brutal (story of my 6'5 cousin)

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
My cousin lives in Sydney. He is 6'5 with a MTN face, a bit of a lanklet but has put on about 10kg natural muscle over 10 years.

He has pretty bad curry pheno.. not the absolute worst, but certainly not desirable.

He just got a gf for the first time in his life at 30....I seen the chick. She is a blonde Aussie but she is butt ugly. Like 3psl at best. Very tall though like him

His brother has similar curry pheno but not as bad, his gf is a literal 2psl Italian woman

THAT is how bad curry pheno is....that even 6'4 and 6'5 decent looking, gymmaxxed guys are excluded by hot white women, they can only get the uglies.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Gaia262, wollet2 and 5 others
The ugly destiny of deathnics 💀

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
He can easily get a MTB curry chick
But indian men think deformed blonde chicks look better than stacypreeta

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
My cousin lives in Sydney. He is 6'5 with a MTN face, a bit of a lanklet but has put on about 10kg natural muscle over 10 years.

He has pretty bad curry pheno.. not the absolute worst, but certainly not desirable.

He just got a gf for the first time in his life at 30....I seen the chick. She is a blonde Aussie but she is butt ugly. Like 3psl at best. Very tall though like him

His brother has similar curry pheno but not as bad, his gf is a literal 2psl Italian woman

THAT is how bad curry pheno is....that even 6'4 and 6'5 decent looking, gymmaxxed guys are excluded by hot white women, they can only get the uglies.
Don't believe it, chadpreet and chaddam do fine in Sydney

Don't believe it, chadpreet and chaddam do fine in Sydney
Dont compare dark skin Indian 'handsome' guys to light skin Chaddams for one second.

As an abo tier Indian if you can't BBC max you're fucked

Even Sendhil would be desired by only like 1/10 attractive white women