Incels need tunnel vision (Story how how my uncle got his gf)

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
My uncle- a 5'6, brown 4psl, 52 year old Australian born Indian guy- has been dating his gf- a 4'10 blonde 41 year old 5/10 Aussie chick- for 4 years now.

Here is the story of how he got her

-they had initially worked together years before, and he asked her out once. she turned him down

In 2018, years after they worked together, he was at the Spring Racing Carnival- huge deal in my city, where all the attractive socialites meet. He had paid for a ticket in a very exclusive marquee.
As a little 48 year old brown man he didn't know anyone there so he perched himself at the bar and commenced drinking. As women kept coming to order their drinks, he hit on them. Eventually, security warned him to not do that or he'd be thrown out.

Suddenly, that blonde chick from his work comes. She's had a few drinks. He hits on her and gets her number. He actually picks up another woman that day- a Yugoslavian-Australian Milf that he got naked but didn't fuck (his apartment was empty as he'd just moved in).

Anyway he goes on a few dates with the blonde and they start dating/fucking. He finds out she's a workaholic who hasn't dated in years and is lonely, that a new bf is 'really good for her'. They've been dating ever since and seem happy

you see boyos? as a sub 6, you have to be like a bulldog- go out there, take the abuse and focus on what you want. We are far too sensitive and cowardly on here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Oofy Doofy pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 21863
a 4'10 blonde 41 year old 5/10 Aussie chick- for 4 year now

you do know that her pussy has been ravaged by aussie chads and haitian tyrones. she is just using him as an emotional tampon.
i bet he gets more sensation from masturbation than using her loose pussy.

you do know that her pussy has been ravaged by aussie chads and haitian tyrones. she is just using him as an emotional tampon.
i bet he gets more sensation from masturbation than using her loose pussy.
Na he's a horny Indian and has a very aggressive personality

He wouldn't allow a relationship where he's just an emotional tampon

When he was 40 he dated a 24 year old blonde and he would make her get on the floor and suck his cock as soon as they got in the house

getting into ltr with a woman who

- isnt the mum of your child
and
- biological cant get children anymore

difficult…i can see pros and cons though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
getting into ltr with a woman who

- isnt the mum of your child
and
- biological cant get children anymore

difficult…i can see pros and cons though
They have sex and socialize a lot. Better than being a 5'6 50 year old curry alone

DaRealSixpence

yeah cool story, i had this with my oneitis. i asked her out 5 times when i was 17 and she rejected me all of them. then i asked her out again 4 years and she agreed. wanna know what happened? we were out for 4 hours and i just wasnt her type, now she doesnt even wanna see me ever again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
yeah cool story, i had this with my oneitis. i asked her out 5 times when i was 17 and she rejected me all of them. then i asked her out again 4 years and she agreed. wanna know what happened? we were out for 4 hours and i just wasnt her type, now she doesnt even wanna see me ever again
Nigga 5 times is different than 1

After a couple of times you gotta take the hint

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and itisoverboyos
any white woman who dates a male like you described deserves to be stoned to death for making me rage when I see them in public together

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 16501
any white woman who dates a male like you described deserves to be stoned to death for making me rage when I see them in public together

On her Insta a couple of years ago, she took a video of them in the stands at an AFL match. There was some angry baldcel oldcel white guy behind them giving a dirty look to the camera. All her friends were commenting 'what was with that grump behind you?!' lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and 6ft4
Lol, can you send pic of uncle and wife?

Lol, can you send pic of uncle and wife?
ill send you very quickly in PM

remember uncle is 53 soon and she is in her mid 40s now. Both nothing to look at

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21700