How my curry friend got absolutely MANIPULATED by a curry girl for NON CURRY DICK (BRUTAL STORY TBH LONG READ BUT WORTH IT)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
I have a friend who has an Indian accent and everything in my university in the UK he didn’t grow up in India (grew up in the middle east) but is basically a short freshie appearing curry for the purpose of appearance.

Anyway he decided to chat with this Indian girl at the club, she is also on our course as well and she seemed receptive to him so I wished the best for him. She even invited him to her accom and he stayed there till late night!!. But apparently he didn’t even do anything with her. “Idk she didn’t want sex bro idkkk” he said. This got me suspicious

We have a lightskin friend (who is an absolute slayer in clubs which honestly idk why he has a very white leaning pheno and his face isn’t special (Jbw with some black features jfl @FailedNormieManlet )) Let’s call him Joe. Later on she kept asking for her friends to hang out with us and our other friends but she kept asking “Hey is Joe coming?”. My curry friend (let’s call him Dev) kept saying “nahhh it’s cause she found him friendly when she met him at the club haha”

Anyway, I was with some friends on campus including Joe, and Dev tagged along when suddenly she asked where Dev was on call. On the call he was nervously giggling which I’m 100% sure was her asking if Joe was with us. Her and her friends entered the restaurant where we were watching a World Cup match. Dev got excited, he had basically been telling me how she was obsessed with him and liked him too much. He went to go meet her. And then…

He came back and told me. “Uhh bro haha she wants to get with Joe uhhmm” THEN HER AND HER FRIENDS ALL SAT DOWN NEXT TO HIM WHILE SHE WAS BASCIALLY SUCKING HIM OFF. SHE TOOK HIS SNAP AND IM PRETTY SURE THEY ALREADY HOOKED UP JFL. SHES ALSO FROM SOME RICH FAMILY (SO IS DEV) BUT JOE GREW UP IN A SINGLE MOM HOUSEHOLD. Dev on the way back couldn’t stop stuttering while talking about the situation. She was only getting close to him so she could get with Joe this entire time jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 8771, Cheesyrumble and 2 others
Mirin’ that his brain allowed him to like a curry femoid

My Brain is beyond fucked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Zylk, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
I have a friend who has an Indian accent and everything in my university in the UK he didn’t grow up in India (grew up in the middle east) but is basically a short freshie appearing curry for the purpose of appearance.

Anyway he decided to chat with this Indian girl at the club, she is also on our course as well and she seemed receptive to him so I wished the best for him. She even invited him to her accom and he stayed there till late night!!. But apparently he didn’t even do anything with her. “Idk she didn’t want sex bro idkkk” he said. This got me suspicious

We have a lightskin friend (who is an absolute slayer in clubs which honestly idk why he has a very white leaning pheno and his face isn’t special (Jbw with some black features jfl @FailedNormieManlet )) Let’s call him Joe. Later on she kept asking for her friends to hang out with us and our other friends but she kept asking “Hey is Joe coming?”. My curry friend (let’s call him Dev) kept saying “nahhh it’s cause she found him friendly when she met him at the club haha”

Anyway, I was with some friends on campus including Joe, and Dev tagged along when suddenly she asked where Dev was on call. On the call he was nervously giggling which I’m 100% sure was her asking if Joe was with us. Her and her friends entered the restaurant where we were watching a World Cup match. Dev got excited, he had basically been telling me how she was obsessed with him and liked him too much. He went to go meet her. And then…

He came back and told me. “Uhh bro haha she wants to get with Joe uhhmm” THEN HER AND HER FRIENDS ALL SAT DOWN NEXT TO HIM WHILE SHE WAS BASCIALLY SUCKING HIM OFF. SHE TOOK HIS SNAP AND IM PRETTY SURE THEY ALREADY HOOKED UP JFL. SHES ALSO FROM SOME RICH FAMILY (SO IS DEV) BUT JOE GREW UP IN A SINGLE MOM HOUSEHOLD. Dev on the way back couldn’t stop stuttering while talking about the situation. She was only getting close to him so she could get with Joe this entire time jfl
Typical uni story tbh. Girls are honestly evil. I said before university blackpills you so much it’s ridiculous. I never got to slay loads at uni or anything and experienced how girls treated me because I was brown and short (basically subhuman). People like @pneumocystosis will absolutely slay at uni because they’re white, middle class and prettyboys.

I’m now slowly making a comeup. I’m going to Andrew tatemaxx and try to earn some money then probably rope tbh

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, pneumocystosis, fauxfox and 5 others
3176452 FA7E66C5 D8D2 45E4 BF1E 8B39ABC90DE3

Typical uni story tbh. Girls are honestly evil. I said before university blackpills you so much it’s ridiculous. I never got to slay loads at uni or anything and experienced how girls treated me because I was brown and short (basically subhuman). People like @pneumocystosis will absolutely slay at uni because they’re white, middle class and prettyboys.

I’m now slowly making a comeup. I’m going to Andrew tatemaxx and try to earn some money then probably rope tbh
I used to feel jealousy reading his posts until I realized it just wasn’t meant for someone like me to have those experiences lol. Lol at comparing my experience with girls to a white pretty boy

I don’t even have a failo pheno and don’t look bad. Some of my ethnic friends r even better off than me with pheno and looks and mog most whites. But whites and mulattos and tall buff blacks will always have it easier in the west at least

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 22126
I used to feel jealousy reading his posts until I realized it just wasn’t meant for someone like me to have those experiences lol. Lol at comparing my experience with girls to a white pretty boy

I don’t even have a failo pheno and don’t look bad. Some of my ethnic friends r even better off than me with pheno and looks and mog most whites. But whites and mulattos and tall buff blacks will always have it easier in the west at least
I realised that by end of first year bro. Some people are just meant to slay whereas others are just incels and ugly. Even now dude my dating situation is a bit better, I’m meant to be meeting two girls this week. But I’ve given up, uni destroyed me.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, ReadBooksEveryday and House Lannister
I realised that by end of first year bro. Some people are just meant to slay whereas others are just incels and ugly. Even now dude my dating situation is a bit better, I’m meant to be meeting two girls this week. But I’ve given up, uni destroyed me.
The key to is sex appeal maxxing and being low inhib. I cut my hair short and everyone says I look better as it suits me out of nowhere. Girls at club regardless of race r waaaay more receptive but only when I’m initiating. Ethnics (most at least) need to sex appeal max and be low inhibition and they can do very well. But imagine I’m still high in hib around girls even when drunk never began tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, pneumocystosis and FailedNormieManlet
Im so soft hearted for this shit. Yet i also dont have heart to hate and abuse foids, even though such situation are unlikely for me too(considering decent looking and caucasoid), it still worries me because it breaks my idealism

And lol @ single parent. He shoulda been incel anyways for having a shit family setup

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
The key to is sex appeal maxxing and being low inhib. I cut my hair short and everyone says I look better as it suits me out of nowhere. Girls at club regardless of race r waaaay more receptive but only when I’m initiating. Ethnics (most at least) need to sex appeal max and be low inhibition and they can do very well. But imagine I’m still high in hib around girls even when drunk never began tbh
Does anyone even want those club girls for anything except sex

• +1
Reactions: litaz and House Lannister
Does anyone even want those club girls for anything except sex
No they are all soulless whores. I just use the club to improve my ability to talk to girls in normal situations. I’m too high in hib for one night stand unless she’s extremely hot

How many people have you met in the past through dating apps?

It gets harder to stomach dates the more people you meet (cuz they all sound the same)

• +1
How many people have you met in the past through dating apps?

It gets harder to stomach dates the more people you meet (cuz they all sound the same)
I’ve only ever met 4 girls. I ghosted a few girls too.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
give him looksmaxxing advice

@pneumocystosis is a framecel manlet with a gay personality. Anything is Chad for curries lol the real slayers are tall jacked jocks. Thick neck, wide bideltoid, big arms etc

Harry Kane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
I’ve only ever met 4 girls. I ghosted a few girls too.
4 is a lot nigga; with ghosting in equation its likely 7-10 girls that have been rejected by you or mutually rejected each other

Mogs me and the average guy. Mirin' tbh. You're clearly not bad lookin to be scorin all these dates and ghostin n shit.

• +1

15067.jpg

3176452_fa7e66c5-d8d2-45e4-bf1e-8b39abc90de3-gif.1974356

19023.jpg

3x

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
4 is a lot nigga; with ghosting in equation its likely 7-10 girls that have been rejected by you or mutually rejected each other

Mogs me and the average guy. Mirin' tbh. You're clearly not bad lookin to be scorin all these dates and ghostin n shit.
I think you have seen me bro, people here always rate me LTN and subhuman tbh. But others say I am MTN-HTN tbh

Tall HTN light skin mulatto cannot lose in this life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126