Dad left, about to be homeless

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc hoes
My dad left today because he walked in while I was watching some lolicon related shit, I wasn't jacking off or anything I was literally on my phone when he walked in and it was on the screen (desk is facing door), he accused me of being a pedo TOLD MY MOM and they started to argue about it, they know I'm a massive fucking weeb already and because of posters I own he's called me a creep before, IDC about others opinions on if lolicon is morally right or wrong I just know I'm not a fucking pedo.

He stormed out of the house and said he doesn't want to see my face ever again and doesn't want me anywhere near my younger siblings, he told mom he isn't coming home until I'm out of the house and is apparently staying at a local motel.

Now my mom is saying I have till next Monday to sort my shit out and find my own place, I've applied to over 100 jobs this year and been rejected by all of them, even if I did find a job this week it's not enough time to get my own place, I think I'm going to be homeless and I'm fucking terrified, my mom says she doesn't even care but since dad is making it such a big deal she's siding with him of course. I fucking hate my normie scumbag parents, I have no car and my only friend lives 800 miles away so yeah that isn't happening, I'm not going anywhere near a shelter so looks like it's the streets for me, I want to kill myself but I'm too scared survival insticts are going to kick in. What the fuck do I do to avoid being on the streets are there any options for me within a WEEK, this all seems so retarded and over the top and I think my dad was just looking for any reason to kick me out because he's been talking about it the past year. I don't even know anymore and I want to die
IMG 6064

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Heinrich Schmidt, Manletmachine and 4 others
@Napoleon de Geso alt account?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, It'snotover, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
dnrd, sorry for you tho

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
How old are you?

• JFL
This forum made me .

Last edited:
  • JFL
go to rehab for your addiction

• JFL
You know yo ass in trouble when your parents start arguing over your wrong doings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, It'snotover, Emiqrox and 2 others
what anime does to a nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Manletmachine, Emiqrox and 1 other person
real or larp? thas crazy

• JFL
My dad left today because he walked in while I was watching some lolicon related shit, I wasn't jacking off or anything I was literally on my phone when he walked in and it was on the screen (desk is facing door), he accused me of being a pedo TOLD MY MOM and they started to argue about it, they know I'm a massive fucking weeb already and because of posters I own he's called me a creep before, IDC about others opinions on if lolicon is morally right or wrong I just know I'm not a fucking pedo.

He stormed out of the house and said he doesn't want to see my face ever again and doesn't want me anywhere near my younger siblings, he told mom he isn't coming home until I'm out of the house and is apparently staying at a local motel.

Now my mom is saying I have till next Monday to sort my shit out and find my own place, I've applied to over 100 jobs this year and been rejected by all of them, even if I did find a job this week it's not enough time to get my own place, I think I'm going to be homeless and I'm fucking terrified, my mom says she doesn't even care but since dad is making it such a big deal she's siding with him of course. I fucking hate my normie scumbag parents, I have no car and my only friend lives 800 miles away so yeah that isn't happening, I'm not going anywhere near a shelter so looks like it's the streets for me, I want to kill myself but I'm too scared survival insticts are going to kick in. What the fuck do I do to avoid being on the streets are there any options for me within a WEEK, this all seems so retarded and over the top and I think my dad was just looking for any reason to kick me out because he's been talking about it the past year. I don't even know anymore and I want to die
View attachment 2576910
Relax dude. Tell em to fuck off when a week has passed and if they try to put your hands on you call the police immediately. If they try to stop you from calling the police disturbing a 911 call is a felony punishable by up two two years in prison. And don't worry about them calling the police.

Look, if you've been living at a place for over a month they have to get a formal eviction notice which gives you an additional 30 days. Doesn't matter if you aren't paying any rent. They cannot just throw you out. I've been through this before more than once.

• JFL

• Love it
What being a 4chan and .org user does to a mf

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and PointOfNoReturn

View attachment 2576910
you’re a fucking failure JFL. hope you get robbed nd killed by some black guy hahahaa

bro was watching fucking loli or whatever like it was nothing

plz end it all, your existence is even less than a sheep who does a white collar job

if you kill yourself you’ll do someone a favor 100%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and PointOfNoReturn
damn didn't realize this was a 4chan story

• +1