Dad wont let me get an iPhone

snitch

snitch

Platinum
So originally I wanted a iPhone 15 pro for Christmas but my dad says iPhone spies on you and it's too expensive and I should pick another gift.

So I didn't take no for an answer and am asking for the iPhone 13. It's 599 but I am going to offer to pay half. Which means he is only paying 250$.

if that doesn't work I'm going to ask to get an old iPhone 11 I have fixed ( it's not mine it's my friends old iPhone that he gave to me)

I have a really old android btw

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, humanoidsub7, Skywalker and 3 others
Tell him that the hottest foid at your school promised to suck your dick if you get an IPhone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, GabachoCopium, Skywalker and 3 others
Go on Grindr and find a rich sugar daddy to buy you an iPhone. But he might want some of your booty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, breadmaxxer, mike21 and 1 other person
Third world problems

• +1
Reactions: Roge and breadmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Go on Grindr and find a rich sugar daddy to buy you an iPhone. But he might want some of your booty
@AlexBrown84 & @Creampie type shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Spiritualcell and klip11
dnr

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Hardrada
So originally I wanted a iPhone 15 pro for Christmas but my dad says iPhone spies on you and it's too expensive and I should pick another gift.

So I didn't take no for an answer and am asking for the iPhone 13. It's 599 but I am going to offer to pay half. Which means he is only paying 250$.

if that doesn't work I'm going to ask to get an old iPhone 11 I have fixed ( it's not mine it's my friends old iPhone that he gave to me)

I always fuck girls with my Redmi

here when u got a new iphone 15 congrats @snitch

Last edited:
He's actively statusminning you

Strangle him. Put him in a headlock.

based father

ask him to make a trading account for you

Every phone spies on u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
If you think the phone is the determining factor in your romantic/sexual success, you're focusing on the wrong thing.

i will try it now

• +1
Reactions: klip11
It's frustrating when parents have different ideas about what's best. Maybe try having a calm conversation with your dad about why you want an iPhone and how you plan to be responsible with it. Show him you understand his concerns and are willing to work with him. Sometimes showing maturity and responsibility can help change their minds. Good luck!

It's frustrating when parents have different ideas about what's best. Maybe try having a calm conversation with your dad about why you want an iPhone and how you plan to be responsible with it. Show him you understand his concerns and are willing to work with him. Sometimes showing maturity and responsibility can help change their minds. Good luck!
i got the iphone like 2 months ago

How is it holding up?
really good, started getting way more girls when I got an iphone considering most girls have an iphone and want to ft. kinda over if you have a samsung since you cant ft and girls see green text bubbles and immediately think "ew, hes broke". its sad but its the truth.