Daily reminder for the normies

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
Whenever the rare occasion comes that a girl likes you, always remember,

the second you give a fuck, the second her attraction for you plummets.

Women are innately selfish and self destructive, don’t ever treat them well, they are the most backwards people i’ve ever seen lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Demir
This is bluepill shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: just_a_life, Deleted member 1464 and Demir
Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 1464
they only crave for things that they can't have, remember how Eve nagged Adam to take forbidden fruit

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
this is redpilled, but yeah women can be dumb enough to fall for this kind of thing so it can ironically work very well.

but eventually when she realises ur bones arent all that robust its OVER so enjoy it while it lasts

• +1
Legit

• Love it
this is redpilled, but yeah women can be dumb enough to fall for this kind of thing so it can ironically work very well.

but eventually when she realises ur bones arent all that robust its OVER so enjoy it while it lasts

Blackpill is a meme in some ways. I believe the best way to look at life is a mix between red and black but that’s just myself.

Looks theory is obviously king over all, but we’d be lying to say that 4-5 PSL normies couldn’t benefit from lower inhib or “game” or whatever bollocks lol

• +1
Reactions: just_a_life
sad reality is the girls that like you the most are the girls you dont really want

• So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
sad reality is the girls that like you the most are the girls you dont really want
I’ve only had a handful of girls like me that I actually liked back, generally they lose attraction after a while though.

yes this is right but guys are just the same. i just feel how im rly tired and bored of my gf when she keeps texting me how much she loves me etc. but whenever she doesnt text me for half a day, i feel how i feel more attracted to her again

• +1
Reactions: Demir
yes this is right but guys are just the same. i just feel how im rly tired and bored of my gf when she keeps texting me how much she loves me etc. but whenever she doesnt text me for half a day, i feel how i feel more attracted to her again
The truth is women can replace us with the snap of their fingers.

That’s why if you meet their looks requirement for a long term slay or LTR, you will legit have to plan every interaction, word with her in order to manipulate her into liking you more until it becomes second nature.

Such is life

The truth is women can replace us with the snap of their fingers.

That’s why if you meet their looks requirement for a long term slay or LTR, you will legit have to plan every interaction, word with her in order to manipulate her into liking you more until it becomes second nature.

Such is life
yes but i do this without thinking tbh. u only need to adapt to this if you are actually a cuck i think. thats why some guys have success without ever reading PUA shit etc

z
yes but i do this without thinking tbh. u only need to adapt to this if you are actually a cuck i think. thats why some guys have success without ever reading PUA shit etc
Yeah I used to be pretty blue pilled and emotional, it slowly is coming to me but undoing 17 years of the wrong programming is hard work.

Also to truly succeed with women (once you are actually decent looking) you have to be extremely NT and almost psychopathic, caring about her will result in a loss of attraction.

It’s a shame because I would be happy having an LTR for a while where we made it apparent we liked each other but women are backwards