Dangers of jaw surgery

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
The left side of my lower face and my tongue no longer has sensation. It’s been several weeks and it most likely won’t come back.

That was just removing wisdom teeth in preparation for BSSO cut.

Not even actual jaw surgery yet.

Worth it, right? Ascension, right? I’m doing the right thing.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 30679 and 3 others
looks like I'm keeping my wisdom teeth

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
looks like I'm keeping my wisdom teeth

Mine were impacted and ramming all the others out of position.

If you don’t need surgery, you win.
If you need surgery, you can’t win.

• +1
Reactions: User28823
it will come back i had something similar

• So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy and Mr. President
God telling u u can’t eat pussy

The left side of my lower face and my tongue no longer has sensation. It’s been several weeks and it most likely won’t come back.

Botched autists amaze me

your surgeon fucked up, my wisdom teeth were extracted by a doc who specializes in this and dude had mine out in 10 mins with no pain and I recovered in a week

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and RecessedChinCel
Why u need a jaw surgery @Foreverbrad

How long has it been? Tooth extractions generally don't cause nerve damage. If it's just been a week or two, chill out, it will be fine.

what type of doctor fucks up a wisdom tooth extraction like that wtf

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
How long has it been? Tooth extractions generally don't cause nerve damage. If it's just been a week or two, chill out, it will be fine.
This OP. Disturbed nerves can take months to recover, don't lose hope yet.

And for anyone else reading this, jaw surgery is not that risky if you go with a good surgeon, and that doesn't necessarily mean one of the names that pop up on here

Jfl what dogshit surgeons do yall be going to. I was put to sleep for wisdom teeth removal. Woke up high asf chill. Didn’t even take the Tramadol they gave me during recovery. Think I just took Tylenol.

Started smoking weed after two weeks.

Are y’all getting your wisdom teeth taken out in the slums of Mumbai?

And for anyone else reading this, jaw surgery is not that risky if you go with a good surgeon, and that doesn't necessarily mean one of the names that pop up on here
Based on anecdotes, I think the nerve damage risk is actually underrated in jaw surgery, even with a good surgeon. Lots of people with otherwise successful surgeries seem to have small numb spots permanently.

• +1
Reactions: bimaxenthusiast
Based on anecdotes, I think the nerve damage risk is actually underrated in jaw surgery, even with a good surgeon. Lots of people with otherwise successful surgeries seem to have small numb spots permanently.
I don't disagree, but it's a spectrum - small numb spots are barely an issue for the benefit jaw surgery compared to straight up losing sensation in one side of the lower-half of your face. Either something went horribly wrong with OP's wisdom tooth extraction or he'll recover in a couple months.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Jfl what dogshit surgeons do yall be going to. I was put to sleep for wisdom teeth removal. Woke up high asf chill. Didn’t even take the Tramadol they gave me during recovery. Think I just took Tylenol.

Started smoking weed after two weeks.

Are y’all getting your wisdom teeth taken out in the slums of Mumbai?
He went to dr Sunil Richardson

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
He went to dr Sunil Richardson
Yylaughing 1530984284650