DARK TRIAD + LOW TRUST IS A FAILO

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

What is wrong with me?
@Ai Impact was right and I coped a lot to not believe it.

Majority of foids want a guy with light skin, lights eyes and white features

In terms of hair, ethnic girls want a blonde guy, a lot blonde girls want a blonde man, and then some of the remaining white foids like a man with brown hair (caucasoid feature).

Dark eyes, dark hair, dark skin = FAILO!

You will be seen as low trust the darker you are and more ogre you look
Women will avoid you, see you as disgusting and revolting
We don't live in the stone age anymore. The strongest, most violent and rugged male isn't the leader.
Nowadays those are seen as subhuman ogres.

So much cope about the racepill and trustpill.
Being darker and low trust will get you ugly, mentally ill foids.
Just look at ramirez who is one of the most good looking ones and the foids he got.

Are these the "high estrogen" foids that "Dark Triad low trust" men want to get jfl.

Meanwhile fucking Ryan Gosling has Adriana Lima rub her clit to him, and he is light as fuck and High trust.

Good quality, not disgusting and not completely slutty foids like a guy who's trustable, who's high class, who is polite, who is intelligent who is cultured, but is also masculine, tall, and protective. Foids love romantic stories, and dark triad low trust men are all chads and chadlites.
If you are uglier than that you will be seen as the scum of society.

Whereas htn blonde/brown haired blue/green eyed white people are fucking white blonde stacylites while your ethnic ass that wants them rots jfl

Over for low trust sub-chad ethnics. Just looksmaxx, thugmaxx and settle for fat ugly disgusting women, because that's all we deserve.

Personal anecdote:

I'm a dark ethnic with a fwhr of 2.1, low trust ish, and a few months ago I was in my school gym and this 5'5 foid was standing next to the pull up bar, and I went to do some pull ups and stood next to her, she screamed, and had literal tears :lul: coming out of her eyes, and quickly walked away. Suifuel expedience for me. But later on I see she is with this high trust white blonde nigga.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Xangsane, Deleted member 45280 and 14 others
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anitalooksmax, yen, ASM5 and 13 others
Nigga if a white blond nigga came to whichever slum of Mumbai u live in, there wouldn't a single foid who would even talk to u as they would be too busy sucking his dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5, funkyflamingo, mapleFlakes and 9 others
Nigga if a white blond nigga came to whichever slum of Mumbai u live in, there wouldn't a single foid who would even talk to u as they would be too busy sucking his dick
hahaha keep the cope brother. my cousin is blonde with green eyes and i keep mogging him to fucking death everyday. even tho he's more NT than me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, KingCartierrr23, Patris and 2 others
hahaha keep the cope brother. my cousin is blonde with green eyes and i keep mogging him to fucking death everyday. even tho he's more NT than me
Curry skin and face with blonde hair and green eyes? Either his genes are a result of rape or its tales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, whitegymmax, temporomandibular32 and 1 other person
Curry skin and face with blonde hair and green eyes? Either his genes are a result of rape or its tales
why are you assuming he's curry you idiot? do you think im in the same shithole of bombai as you?
we both are white i just mog because of muh dark triad and i look way jock than him. girls always say that he's like the perfect type for them when they were like 14-15 yo brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, OGJBSLAYER, KingCartierrr23 and 5 others
He was right until he suck that cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
why are you assuming he's curry you idiot? do you think im in the same shithole of bombai as you?
we both are white i just mog because of muh dark triad and i look way jock than him. girls always say that he's like the perfect type for them when they were like 14-15 yo brutal
Nigga uve shown ur face multiple times jfl at we are both white u r literally curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Whitepill_Saint and Debetro
why would he cope you faggot?it takes 20 dollars a month to dye your hair and eyebrows black but 90 percent of people look dumb ass doing it.,light features mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, AscensionUwU, SonOfDarkseid and 3 others
Doesn't make his point wrong
Mad Modern Warfare 3 GIF by Call of Duty

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, OGJBSLAYER, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
why would he cope you faggot?it takes 20 dollars a month to dye your hair and eyebrows black but 90 percent of people look dumb ass doing it.,light features mog
not if you have dark features naturally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yen, Whitepill_Saint, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
Anyone who says your coping don’t understand how much you want to point this out.
Your right

• +1
  • JFL
Nigga uve shown ur face multiple times jfl at we are both white u r literally curry
yeah because light features looks horrible and fuck aesthetics. thats why jordan looks better also mirin the giga cope. im not curry
the ryan gosling adrianalima rub his clit for:

also light triad

even more brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Eyebrows look good darker to some extent but yea dirty blonde hair mogs hard

Dark skin, black hair and brown eyes = ethnic subhuman

Tumblr f7d88d8f53d463ebe2a707d32a2f5684 54e5ba5d 500
Bd3fe8e42dadabf796c734a1eb0333dd
these are the guys fucking high class stacies

Ap851021047 custom 8511b0d7819b70d82fcd6c4cce0631ce261b117d s1100 c50 1
3735970 IMG 20231030 204353
these are the guys fucking mentally ill ltbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Whitepill_Saint and Debetro
I'm a dark ethnic with a fwhr of 2.1, low trust ish, and a few months ago I was in my school gym and this 5'5 foid was standing next to the pull up bar, and I went to do some pull ups and stood next to her, she screamed, and had literal tears :lul: coming out of her eyes, and quickly walked away. Suifuel expedience for me. But later on I see she is with this high trust white blonde nigga.
yeah no shit because YOU ARE ETHNIC. you dont fit in dark triad standars fucking SHITSKIN INDIAN}

plus you dont even understand what dark triad features stand for you fucking retard. joined 2 months ago and already post mogging holy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, TheMaxxer333, BowlCutMogger and 5 others
yeah because light features looks horrible and fuck aesthetics. thats why jordan looks better also mirin the giga cope. im not curry
View attachment 2543852 the ryan gosling adrianalima rub his clit for:

View attachment 2543857 also light triad

View attachment 2543858 even more brutal
yeah no shit because YOU ARE ETHNIC. you dont fit in dark triad standars fucking SHITSKIN INDIAN
Nigga stop larping as white uve shown urself ur curry I'm literally lighter than u jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, SonOfDarkseid, whitegymmax and 3 others
Eyebrows look good darker to some extent but yea dirty blonde hair mogs hard

Dark skin, black hair and brown eyes = ethnic subhuman

View attachment 2543853View attachment 2543854these are the guys fucking high class stacies

View attachment 2543856View attachment 2543859these are the guys fucking mentally ill ltbs
yeah and ppl who try to copy the ramirez/cameron look appear stupud every time they only pulled it off bc they are chads,for blue eyes people i think lorenzo had ideal colouring,brown hair dark eyebrows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Der Doktor, Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
yeah and ppl who try to copy the ramirez/cameron look appear stupud every time they only pulled it off bc they are chads,for blue eyes people i think lorenzo had ideal colouring,brown hair dark eyebrows View attachment 2543860
Being dark and low trust as a sub chad male is a brutal failo

This is why I'm just gonna give up on sex jfl I'm too egotistical to be a betabuxx for a disgusting used up entitled ltb

I'd rather just masturbate, drink, do drugs and do no work.

Also jfl most ethnics are wageslaving as well while light whites are rich and high class, once again proof of light white superiority

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Being dark and low trust as a sub chad male is a brutal failo

This is why I'm just gonna give up on sex jfl I'm too egotistical to be a betabuxx for a disgusting used up entitled ltb

I'd rather just masturbate, drink, do drugs and do no work.

Also jfl most ethnics are wageslaving as well while light whites are rich and high class, once again proof of light white superiority
maybe get blue /green contacts and fraud it would look really good on an ethnic,even if the bitch notices after a while it doesnt matter you smashed and move onto the next,has to be better then masterbation only

• +1
  • JFL
maybe get blue /green contacts and fraud it would look really good on an ethnic,even if the bitch notices after a while it doesnt matter you smashed and move onto the next,has to be better then masterbation only
Blue/green eyes will look quite unnatural with my skin tone. Itd be better for me to get amber. I have scarred sclera I doubt it will make much of a difference. I can show you in pms if you want

• JFL
Blue/green eyes will look quite unnatural with my skin tone. Itd be better for me to get amber. I have scarred sclera I doubt it will make much of a difference. I can show you in pms if you want
sure

• JFL
Lucky blue Smith or Cameron

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Whitepill_Saint and wsada
Whereas htn blonde/brown haired blue/green eyed white people are fucking white blonde stacylites while your ethnic ass that wants them rots jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, Whitepill_Saint, Napoleon1800 and 2 others

In terms of hair, ethnic girls want a blonde guy, a lot blonde girls want a blonde man, and then some of the remaining white foids like a man with brown hair (caucasoid feature).

We don't live in the stone age anymore. The strongest, most violent and rugged male isn't the leader.

Just look at ramirez who is one of the most good looking ones and the foids he got.

Are these the "high estrogen" foids that "Dark Triad low trust" men want to get jfl.

Meanwhile fucking Ryan Gosling has Adriana Lima rub her clit to him, and he is light as fuck and High trust.

Good quality, not disgusting and not completely slutty foids like a guy who's trustable, who's high class, who is polite, who is intelligent who is cultured, but is also masculine, tall, and protective. Foids love romantic stories, and dark triad low trust men are all chads and chadlites.

Over for low trust sub-chad ethnics. Just looksmaxx, thugmaxx and settle for fat ugly disgusting women, because that's all we deserve.

Personal anecdote:

being white/pale + blond as a man is an aesthethic failo. It's only worshipped by some people because it's unique not because it looks very good.

Dark skin is not dark triad nor is white skin light triad (unless the place is a little racist), dark eyes are not really dark triad either (dark eyebrows are though). "Dark triad" usually doesn't mean literal dark colored facial features.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
being white/pale + blond as a man is an aesthethic failo. It's only worshipped by some people because it's unique not because it looks very good.

Dark skin is not dark triad nor is white skin light triad (unless the place is a little racist), dark eyes are not really dark triad either (dark eyebrows are though). "Dark triad" doesn't mean literal dark colored facial features.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
Nigga stop larping as white uve shown urself ur curry I'm literally lighter than u jfl
you know this place is a troll joke when self proclaimed whites like this call you ethnic

Screenshot 20231110 193927 DuckDuckGo

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, BowlCutMogger, SonOfDarkseid and 4 others
you know this place is a troll joke when self proclaimed whites like this call you ethnic

View attachment 2543930
I literally couldn't stop laughing out loud when this nigga called himself white.

I have more validity in calling myself white (though that would be very incorrect) than this nigga ever will jfl

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Whitepill_Saint and Debetro

Dark skin is not dark triad nor is white skin light triad (unless the place is a little racist), dark eyes are not really dark triad either (dark eyebrows are though). "Dark triad" usually doesn't mean literal dark colored facial features.
Most people here use dark triad to refer to dark features

• JFL
I literally couldn't stop laughing out loud when this nigga called himself white.

I have more validity in calling myself white (though that would be very incorrect) than this nigga ever will jfl
He looks from some south american country jfl. By the way he wrote it he made it seem as if his cousin is one of the only few people with blonde hair and green eyes he ever saw lmao. And it's probably some mutt with "hazel" eyes who got lucky with gene recombination.

Wait till he finds out that like 80% percent of euros have light eyes and people like him don't exist here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
He looks from some south american country jfl. By the way he wrote it he made it seem as if his cousin is one of the only few people with blonde hair and green eyes he ever saw lmao. And it's probably some mutt with "hazel" eyes who got lucky with gene recombination.

Wait till he finds out that like 80% percent of euros have light eyes and people like him don't exist here.
I don't believe the "blonde hair light eyes" are rare thing tbh
I literally see so many people with this colour combination
I was in a class once and there were more people with blonde hair (not dyed) than people with black hair jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Debetro
Pretty shit thread from you bro.
You're not dark triad, you're an ethnic with an autistic school shooter face. That is why the girl started crying. JFL at this cope.
All evidence points to dark hair, (white) tanned skin, and light eyes being the ideal for attracting foids. Too many light features make you look like an estrogenic cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, OGJBSLAYER, Whitepill_Saint and 3 others
Pretty shit thread from you bro.
You're not dark triad, you're an ethnic with an autistic school shooter face. That is why the girl started crying. JFL at this cope.
All evidence points to dark hair, (white) tanned skin, and light eyes being the ideal for attracting foids. Too many light features make you look like an estrogenic cuck.
Jet black hair is still mostly a failo on even light white guys, only a few like Ian somerhalder can pull it off. brown hair is ideal for most white girls

• JFL
yeah I realised this today. dark triad is just another word for looking like a school shooter

• +1
  • JFL

Personal anecdote:

Being short is also high trust but why its a failo then?

• +1
  • JFL

Personal anecdote:

stop being gay, this is so sad nigga grow up

• JFL
You are creepy low trust then. Not the good kind from sexual dimorphism

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, FacialStructure404, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
Sorry but you're gonna have to cope with dark triad ethnic boi

• +1
  • JFL
Dark mogs f u

Attachments

• 6E5A4C18-FBD8-435D-B73C-19BA87C4855B.mov
    3.3 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
dark hair, light eyes, tan skin

• Love it
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Whitepill_Saint, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person

Personal anecdote:

Every thing will be a falio until tge guy break into her house at 3:00night kill her and sex with her eye socket

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Whitepill_Saint
If you are attractive you are attractive nevermind the colouring but high trust is preferred by society so it's better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Whitepill_Saint and Napoleon1800
  • JFL