DARK TRIAD + LOW TRUST IS A FAILO

@Ai Impact was right and I coped a lot to not believe it.

Majority of foids want a guy with light skin, lights eyes and white features

In terms of hair, ethnic girls want a blonde guy, a lot blonde girls want a blonde man, and then some of the remaining white foids like a man with brown hair (caucasoid feature).

Dark eyes, dark hair, dark skin = FAILO!

You will be seen as low trust the darker you are and more ogre you look
Women will avoid you, see you as disgusting and revolting
We don't live in the stone age anymore. The strongest, most violent and rugged male isn't the leader.
Nowadays those are seen as subhuman ogres.

So much cope about the racepill and trustpill.
Being darker and low trust will get you ugly, mentally ill foids.
Just look at ramirez who is one of the most good looking ones and the foids he got.

Are these the "high estrogen" foids that "Dark Triad low trust" men want to get jfl.

Meanwhile fucking Ryan Gosling has Adriana Lima rub her clit to him, and he is light as fuck and High trust.

Good quality, not disgusting and not completely slutty foids like a guy who's trustable, who's high class, who is polite, who is intelligent who is cultured, but is also masculine, tall, and protective. Foids love romantic stories, and dark triad low trust men are all chads and chadlites.
If you are uglier than that you will be seen as the scum of society.

Whereas htn blonde/brown haired blue/green eyed white people are fucking white blonde stacylites while your ethnic ass that wants them rots jfl

Over for low trust sub-chad ethnics. Just looksmaxx, thugmaxx and settle for fat ugly disgusting women, because that's all we deserve.

Personal anecdote:

I'm a dark ethnic with a fwhr of 2.1, low trust ish, and a few months ago I was in my school gym and this 5'5 foid was standing next to the pull up bar, and I went to do some pull ups and stood next to her, she screamed, and had literal tears :lul: coming out of her eyes, and quickly walked away. Suifuel expedience for me. But later on I see she is with this high trust white blonde nigga.
just say you’re ugly nigger
all that text summarized in 3 words

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, FacialStructure404, Whitepill_Saint and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Also most of the dark triad examples are white or half white as well jfl
obviously it’s rare to be curry or black and be dark triad meds and menas on top

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint

In terms of hair, ethnic girls want a blonde guy, a lot blonde girls want a blonde man, and then some of the remaining white foids like a man with brown hair (caucasoid feature).

We don't live in the stone age anymore. The strongest, most violent and rugged male isn't the leader.

Just look at ramirez who is one of the most good looking ones and the foids he got.

Are these the "high estrogen" foids that "Dark Triad low trust" men want to get jfl.

Meanwhile fucking Ryan Gosling has Adriana Lima rub her clit to him, and he is light as fuck and High trust.

Good quality, not disgusting and not completely slutty foids like a guy who's trustable, who's high class, who is polite, who is intelligent who is cultured, but is also masculine, tall, and protective. Foids love romantic stories, and dark triad low trust men are all chads and chadlites.

Whereas htn blonde/brown haired blue/green eyed white people are fucking white blonde stacylites while your ethnic ass that wants them rots jfl

Over for low trust sub-chad ethnics. Just looksmaxx, thugmaxx and settle for fat ugly disgusting women, because that's all we deserve.

Personal anecdote:

I'm a dark ethnic with a fwhr of 2.1, low trust ish, and a few months ago I was in my school gym and this 5'5 foid was standing next to the pull up bar, and I went to do some pull ups and stood next to her, she screamed, and had literal tears :lul: coming out of her eyes, and quickly walked away. Suifuel expedience for me. But later on I see she is with this high trust white blonde nigga.
Dark triad isn’t just about coloring, it’s also about sharp and dominant facial features, and also a lot of what you said in this thread is fallacy

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Please tell me this story is fake

259D8581 725B 4950 AB92 A1485F047ABF

a few months ago I was in my school gym and this 5'5 foid was standing next to the pull up bar, and I went to do some pull ups and stood next to her, she screamed, and had literal tears :lul: coming out of her eyes, and quickly walked away. Suifuel expedience for me. But later on I see she is with this high trust white blonde nigga. I should kms
Nah nigga you just ugly as hell. Girls only scream when you’re ugly as fuck, not just low trust.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Maalik, Kamui and 2 others
Theres a thread on light triad vs dark triad every week

• +1
Reactions: roping3264 and Napoleon1800
darktriadvslighttriad.org niggers really think it even matters once u are chadlite+
ofc being light subhuman is better then being dark subhuman its water op

• +1
Personal anecdote:

You are just ugly, point blank

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Napoleon1800
darktriadvslighttriad.org niggers really think it even matters once u are chadlite+
ofc being light subhuman is better then being dark subhuman its water op
If you look good you look good point blank, none of these goofy ass light vs dark shit, some niggas are hot and some niggas are not

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, JohnBaza, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51098 and Napoleon1800
K

Personal anecdote:

I just know these guys reacting to this thread are ugly white ltn's who copes with muh aryan genes. You are probably a brown ugly curry who likes to ride on white dicks. Why are you even on this forum when you are so ugly that women scream when you are in their presence?

• +1
Reactions: anhedonia16 and Napoleon1800
K

I just know these guys reacting to this thread are ugly white ltn's who copes with muh aryan genes. You are probably a brown ugly curry who likes to ride on white dicks. Why are you even on this forum when you are so ugly that women scream when you are in their presence?
I am not curry nor do I worship whites

Dark triad is just cope, looking dark and intimidating is school shooter trait. Only works if chad

Dark triad is just cope, looking dark and intimidating is school shooter trait. Only works if chad
Yeah it is cope if you are ugly as is light triad. Thing is some of these ugly pigskins think they are handsome and that girls will date them because of their race :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Yeah it is cope if you are ugly as is light triad. Thing is some of these ugly pigskins think they are handsome and that girls will date them because of their race :feelskek: :feelskek:
Some ethnics foids will. But it's better to be light high trust normie (oofy doofy pill) because ull be treated slightly better and u will attract some gooks

Some ethnics foids will. But it's better to be light high trust normie (oofy doofy pill) because ull be treated slightly better and u will attract some gooks
I think it is either be attractive or not except if you are a curry. Even the most attractive indian wouldnt pull a mtb

lol this post is so retarded

I was in my school gym and this 5'5 foid was standing next to the pull up bar, and I went to do some pull ups and stood next to her, she screamed, and had literal tears
tales from the school for the deaf and retarded of Mumbai

• JFL
Image result for indian nazi hitler

• JFL

the School shooter look is being dark triad + ugly

• +1
dnrd i will keep on anakin skywalkermaxxing

• +1
Eyebrows look good darker to some extent but yea dirty blonde hair mogs hard

Dark skin, black hair and brown eyes = ethnic subhuman

View attachment 2543853View attachment 2543854these are the guys fucking high class stacies

View attachment 2543856View attachment 2543859these are the guys fucking mentally ill ltbs
< -- this guy is getting fucked by BBC on camera

• +1