Date tomorrow

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
Holy fucking shit, this can't be real. I thought she'd say something like "let's do it another time" but no, she was the one who messaged me about it. I'm so fucking scared bros, I don't even know what we are gonna. We plan to meet at a bubble tea shop, but what do I do next?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Einon, Esteban1997, fobos and 2 others
you know what to do we have talked about this

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, SikKunt and ElliotRodgerJr
Why are you scared?

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and ElliotRodgerJr
gay

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, SikKunt and ElliotRodgerJr
  • +1
Why are you scared?
You have to realize that I've never even touched a woman, and now I'm supposed to talk to one face to face, entertain her enough so that she doesn't bunk it after the first date.
imply that you have a big dick in a NON touching or rape way
"It really is uncomfortable sometimes when I have to sit down and my crotch area gets all baggy cause of my GIGANTIC FUCKING COCK"

• JFL
Reactions: ShineBright and Esteban1997
"It really is uncomfortable sometimes when I have to sit down and my crotch area gets all baggy cause of my GIGANTIC FUCKING COCK"
you get the idea

You have to realize that I've never even touched a woman, and now I'm supposed to talk to one face to face, entertain her enough so that she doesn't bunk it after the first date.

Honestly, and im being 100% real right now, if i was you right now i would not give a flying fuck, if she like you she like you is she dont she dont, Really couldn't give a fuck less.

Im just like that i really dont care, You cant have a scarcity mindset if thats the case you already lost, No point going on the date now if you already have fear of losing her, Failing to prepare, And preparing to fail.

You gonna be like a entertainer on the date acting dumb ass hell trying to keep her entertain so she dont get bored.... what kinda shit is that man. Just talk ask simple questions dont over complicate things.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
P IN V

• +1
You think too much,I recommend drinking some alcochol before the date to low inhibmaxx

• +1
Practise, sit at a table and imagine you're meeting her there, this will lessen the nerves when you actually meet her

• +1
Whatever you do, don’t be a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and SikKunt
Preparing lines and PUA shit would be mistake imho. Just let the convo be natural.
Reminder that Chad can say whateva the fuck he wants and he'll still get in her pants.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Bennett
kidnap her and keep her in ur basement

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShineBright, Butthurt Dweller, Krezo and 2 others
kidnap her and keep her in ur basement
If we lived in a just world, I'd marry her, she wouldn't even be able to say anything about it, and she'd always be faithful to me.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and ChoSeungHui
Don’t told she is Asian If she is I’m going to put you on my ignored list

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
You think too much,I recommend drinking some alcochol before the date to low inhibmaxx
I was thinking of doing that, but when I drink I tend to talk a lot of shit that makes zero sense. I'm a lightweight tbh

dates me

• +1
btw you should get ahold of liquor somehow and drink it with her. Drinking tea is for fags

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and ElliotRodgerJr
btw you should get ahold of liquor somehow and drink it with her. Drinking tea is for fags
Yeah the idea is to first drink bubble tea while discussing some random bullshit, like small talk and all that. Then, and only if it all goes well, I'll go to her house and drink some alc with her.

• Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997
Holy fucking shit, this can't be real. I thought she'd say something like "let's do it another time" but no, she was the one who messaged me about it. I'm so fucking scared bros, I don't even know what we are gonna. We plan to meet at a bubble tea shop, but what do I do next?

I hope it went well friend

• +1
Honestly, and im being 100% real right now, if i was you right now i would not give a flying fuck, if she like you she like you is she dont she dont, Really couldn't give a fuck less.

Im just like that i really dont care, You cant have a scarcity mindset if thats the case you already lost, No point going on the date now if you already have fear of losing her, Failing to prepare, And preparing to fail.

You gonna be like a entertainer on the date acting dumb ass hell trying to keep her entertain so she dont get bored.... what kinda shit is that man. Just talk ask simple questions dont over complicate things.
You either don't have anxiety or never dated

btw

dates me

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit and ElliotRodgerJr
Fucking hell, going to sleep soon, date is at 1PM. Won't be able to sleep fuck fuck fuck

So cute

• +1
How big is your dick

• +1
Good luck bro

• +1
Is difference between 14 and 16 cm too obvious
no, women overastimate dick for example they would think a 6 inch dick is a 7 inch so in our case from 14 they would think its somewhere 16 y good

• +1
no, women overastimate dick for example they would think a 6 inch dick is a 7 inch so in our case from 14 they would think its somewhere 16 y good
I'm gonna claim 16 cm tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182 and ElliotRodgerJr
I'm gonna claim 16 cm tbh
i mean like yeah she isnt really gona measure your dick with a ruler if you think about it
in my case i could claim its 13cm(meme average in my country) from 10 but i doubt it would work in my case
who knows

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fobos and ElliotRodgerJr
i mean like yeah she isnt really gona measure your dick with a ruler if you think about it
in my case i could claim its 13cm(meme average in my country) from 10 but i doubt it would work in my case
who knows
Should I start claiming 18/7 inches? My size does fluctuate a lot depending on horniness.

Should I start claiming 18/7 inches? My size does fluctuate a lot depending on horniness.
if you are 6.3 inches you could easily claim 7 ,higher than that would be tricky tho

• +1
OK boys I'm going to sleep. Will update tomorrow evening.