Dating after 25 y/o sucks

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
It feels like eating the rest of someone else's meal, or dealing with a piece of garbage that other guys have disposed of. Even if you've successfully looksmaxed, and get the capacity of attracting your dream girl, she will not view you the same way as a teen girl looks up to her prince charming. She has already been pumped and dumped by so many chads. She's now viewing you in a more realistic way, calculating what you can do for her, how much money you make, what house you live, what car you drive etc. The later you date in life, the more it feels like a transaction.

If you are still young, try your best to looksmax (and NT max if you can), get laid as early as possible, rack up as many lay counts as you can, or just win the heart of your oneitis once and for all. Make her the girlfriend who always looks at you with admiration and genuine desire free from any kinds of utilitarian, pragmatic transactional thoughts. There's no way you can taste that kind of true love after you've passed 25.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Immanuel, CupOfCoffee and 4 others
yeah it does, its better to commit rape anyways. wherever I go...

Agreed. If a girl even THINKS about your income once when considering dating you, it's not true love.

I feel so bad for the men whose wives ignored them in their prime, did the most degenerate things with Chad, and now believe that their post prime gf 'finally realized I was the right one for her". Wrong. She is with you for financial support that she needs because while you were in college stemcelling she was studying psychology so she could have tons of free time to party and gargle Chad cock.

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife, Deleted member 616 and 11gaijin
It feels like eating the rest of someone else's meal, or dealing with a piece of garbage that other guys have disposed of. Even if you've successfully looksmaxed, and get the capacity of attracting your dream girl, she will not view you the same way as a teen girl looks up to her prince charming. She has already been pumped and dumped by so many chads. She's now viewing you in a more realistic way, calculating what you can do for her, how much money you make, what house you live, what car you drive etc. The later you date in life, the more it feels like a transaction.

If you are still young, try your best to looksmax (and NT max if you can), get laid as early as possible, rack up as many lay counts as you can, or just win the heart of your oneitis once and for all. Make her the girlfriend who always looks at you with admiration and genuine desire free from any kinds of utilitarian, pragmatic transactional thoughts. There's no way you can taste that kind of true love after you've passed 25.

Yep . I missed the boat thanks to controlling parenting and my growing as a fat boy . Lost virginity at 29. It’s over for me .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616

Dude that’s exactly how I feel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Final82
Agreed. If a girl even THINKS about your income once when considering dating you, it's not true love.

I feel so bad for the men whose wives ignored them in their prime, did the most degenerate things with Chad, and now believe that their post prime gf 'finally realized I was the right one for her". Wrong. She is with you for financial support that she needs because while you were in college stemcelling she was studying psychology so she could have tons of free time to party and gargle Chad cock.

Yes and after hitting 30, she doesn’t get that chad cock easily anymore . You are a compromise back up plan for her . It sucks for most men
Dude that’s exactly how I feel

It’s over for us

• +1
If you haven't found the "love of your life" by 20, you should forget about relationships and just stick to pumping and dumping.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Final82 and Deleted member 616
If you haven't found the "love of your life" by 20, you should forget about relationships and just stick to pumping and dumping.
Lol @ thinking life ends @ 20 when there are literally oldcels (30-40 yr old) defiling young jb's regulary.

Lol @ thinking life ends @ 20 when there are literally oldcels (30-40 yr old) defiling young jb's regulary.
That's rare and those are a very small % of men.

One of the hardest black pills to swallow is that probabaly 95+% of men will only ever get transactional sex, and will never understand what validational sex is or see the feral lust of a woman.

Makes me want to rope right now tbh

• +1
Reactions: FuckMyLife, Deleted member 616, Final82 and 1 other person
just Nathan Larsonmaxx

Agree 100 percent . Because before 20, if you are not attractive enough for a single woman who can get wet daily by just looking at you- and want your seed - it’s never going to happen . Most women are single before 18-20 and are looking for best mates . If you are not getting any attention by 20, you are not born to pass on your shitty genes . Looks max and money max and getting Pussy later in life is all cope .

• +1
Brutal

• +1
One of the hardest black pills to swallow is that probabaly 95+% of men will only ever get transactional sex, and will never understand what validational sex is or see the feral lust of a woman.

Makes me want to rope right now tbh

You can get validational sex but you have to go for a woman who is more into you than you are into her . So if you become 6 after looksmax , and if you are at a bar , don’t ever try on 5 plus women for validational sex experience. Look for that slightly ackward , a little chubby or short or below average looking girl who is checking you out - she is the one for you to experience that feral lust in bed . Don’t expect Stacie’s lust for you - unless you are 8 plus at the least .

• +1