Dating as a 6’6 gymmaxxed htn

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

6'6 by 09/24 or death, girl feet connoisseur
My final stats I believe will be 6’6 and htn albeit I need to get rhino and lip fillers before in order to reach that rating, once I get that what can I expect in terms of dating girls ? Will it be possible to get into a ltr with a htb ? That’s all I want tbh a nice htb gf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Numb and sub5c3l
what a retarded fucking question

stop daydreaming nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Chrisssy
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
If ur 6’6 and htn you’ll mog most chads since even most chads are in the 6-6’3 range

U can get a htb even know realistically

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, MonoTBB and sub5c3l
If ur 6’6 and htn you’ll mog most chads since even most chads are in the 6-6’3 range

tallchads.org where Im the only manlet

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel

Hopefully man, if I could find a 6/10 autistic chick to be with I would be the happiest mf in the world

If you're not NT then no amount of looksmaxing will really help

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MonoTBB and sub5c3l
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and sub5c3l
Bullshit, I’m diagnosed aspie, but I can somewhat handle being NT
Main problem is how tiring it is, like it isn’t hard for me but fuck it’s mentally draining having to dumb yourself down and fake laugh and smile all the time

Bullshit, I’m diagnosed aspire, but I can somewhat handle being NT
That's good then.
But girls pick up on it all subconscious ly, just small mannerisms and body movements that you aren't even aware you're doing that are a result of being abit aspie/NT

That's good then.
But girls pick up on it all subconscious ly, just small mannerisms and body movements that you aren't even aware you're doing that are a result of being abit aspie/NT
lol yeah ik what u mean, I’m quite uncoordinated and I bump into walls n shit often lmao

6'6 is barely bottom of the barrel dude.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Not in 2024 among zoomers. Sad but true pal.:feelshaha:
Eh this isn’t true, I go to college in an upper middle class area and the average isn’t even 6 foot, and I’m only comparing myself to whites not ethnics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Primalsplit
Eh this isn’t true, I go to college in an upper middle class area and the average isn’t even 6 foot, and I’m only comparing myself to whites not ethnics
Dude. Haven't you been active on this forum? The recent reports by NEET rotters that don't go outside much clearly indicate 6'6 is not even the average zoomer height. You're short.

Dude. Haven't you been active on this forum? The recent reports by NEET rotters that don't go outside much clearly indicate 6'6 is not even the average zoomer height. You're short.
Shit, yeah you’re right it’s fucking jova for me, why do I even bother

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Bullshit, I’m diagnosed aspie, but I can somewhat handle being NT
Over nigga, people with autism don’t get hoes. If u found urself here at 6’5 ur probably very ugly

Over nigga, people with autism don’t get hoes. If u found urself here at 6’5 ur probably very ugly
not true, ik a 6'2 fit htn that has autism and he pulls htb jb