Dating, Moneymaxxing, Looksmaxxing - What I've Learnt

ToTheTop

ToTheTop

Gold
Gonna be a long, and somewhat autistic post but wanted to share my thoughts and summaries from the past year since I have looksmaxxed leading to dating and hookup experiences. Curious to see who of you agree, disagree, or have anything to add. Mostly looking to create a discussion and see your thoughts on this stuff as I'm still moulding my ideas on this subject. I'll leave a TLDR at the bottom.

For context, I've been rated as a maxxed HTN on this forum since making all the changes (which I think is very reflective of my experiences when combined with a good lifestyle/income) and that's me in the display picture for reference.

My summaries as a 27, nearly 28 year old man not looking to waste time hooking up anymore:
- I only date/hookup with girls <25. Every girl above 25 has come emotionally damaged or ran through (thanks tinder), (even if she was super classy and not primitive). Otherwise she is dating for security/stability via marriage and wants kids soon, something that is not on my timeline for another 5-10 years.

All the chicks I've dated who are between 19-23 have mostly dated me for pure attraction without rationality and seeing me for ulterior motives (a provider). They just want to be around me, share music, talk about our day and spend time together. It's raw attraction and way more real. It doesn't matter if I take her to an expensive restaurant or we chill at mine. It's been the most fun and I believe I could have turned most of them into serious relationships had I wanted to. It's extremely hard to get this with girls >25 as their expectations are of the guys they dated (and couldn't secure) when they were <25. Therefore If they were a stacylite in their prime years and could nearly but not quite secure Chad, then she will be a HTB in her late 20s (due to aging) and will never be happy with her dating options as the only men who will take her seriously now are her equivalent looksmatch (HTN) at best. She will either put up with him and not be fully satisfied or she will decide not to settle and stay single (either way I wouldn't want to be the HTN in this scenario).

A good quote I remember a 26 year old female friend from uni say to me last year was 'I don't date the guys that excite me anymore as I know they're not serious and wont be good longterm.' She is a HQNP HTB who has had plenty of ONS on tinder and is now completely unsatisfied with the dating market as she approaches 28 (she has of course remained single over the past 5 years as the guys she wants wont stay and the guys who will stay wont live up to her chad standards from when she was 21).

The reality is if you decide to date a chick >25 then you must accept and understand she will have a past from when she was more beautiful and younger. Most men are naïve to this and don't understand they were not her first choice, rather the safe choice and the 'best she could get' as she became less physically attractive and began the aging process.

The healthiest way to have a relationship IMO is to be a guy around 27-29 and date a girl 5-7 years younger. This way you will 'descend' together in terms of real sexual market value (assuming you both lead similar lifestyles). You will also likely be on the same mental level in terms of when you want kids/marriage down the line (assuming you want this). The issue with being in your mid 30s as a man is the age gap will often be too big to date a girl in her early 20s and you are likely on a different mental timeline to the girl. Therefore you end up getting into a serious relationship and dating the girl in her late 20s who might be the hottest girl you ever date, but you wont be the chad she once had.

The average age for marriage for men is around 31 in the UK, with woman at 29. The main issue with this is the man is getting the raw end of the deal as the woman is using this man as a safety net while the man is often excited as he is getting a chance with the chick who would have rejected him when she was younger. The only way to eliminate this problem is to looksmax, moneymax and become a man worth something before he is 30, then you can find a serious longterm girlfriend in her PEAK meaning she is picking you as she is genuinely in love with you, rather than picking you as a safety net.

Ultimately, it depends what you are looking for in a serious relationship. I believe in the traditional sense of taking care of my girl (paying for dinner, even rent and being the decisive leader in the relationship). However, I don't believe in doing these things to bridge the lack of gap in physical attraction. This is where famous Redpiller Rollo Tomassi gets it wrong (in my opinion) as they lead with status and wealth to claw in woman as long as 'the guy isn't too ugly'. He suggests men peak in RMV late 30s (which is true if you want to be a provider, but not in SMV). If you stay in the game too long like these redpiller guys suggest, then your woman wont be with you because she actually wants to fuck you but as you're the 'smart' choice; don't be that sucker.

My strategy - I'm going to look for a maxxed HTB 19-23 who I have a good mental connection with and look to build something with. I'll mostly use hinge or tinder as my experience with more formal apps like 'inner circle' and 'luxy' is they cater too much for woman looking for the provider rather than going for the connection first and money secondary. I'll continue to looksmax, build my net worth and enjoy life from here onwards regardless of my dating situation (never get lazy).

-----------

TLDR - Be looksmaxxed, have a good income/lifestyle before 30, get a serious girlfriend in her early 20s and both be on the same SMV timeline together as you enjoy life (lifestyle dependent). Also be on the same timeline for the future (with regards to kids, marriage etc). Plus you will be her first choice, not her 'oh fuck i'm losing my looks' choice post chad era. Let the girl have a 'pick me' mentality where she just wants to be with you and spend time with you, only then decide if you want to be serious.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, litaz, Chadethnic101 and 20 others
read every world
actually a lot of good advice

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, ChosenOne, thereallegend and 1 other person
high iq but this forum will ignore it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective, Giorgio, ChosenOne and 1 other person
Gonna be a long, and somewhat autistic post but wanted to share my thoughts and summaries from the past year since I have looksmaxxed leading to dating and hookup experiences. Curious to see who of you agree, disagree, or have anything to add. Mostly looking to create a discussion and see your thoughts on this stuff as I'm still moulding my ideas on this subject. I'll leave a TLDR at the bottom.

For context, I've been rated as a maxxed HTN on this forum since making all the changes (which I think is very reflective of my experiences when combined with a good lifestyle/income) and that's me in the display picture for reference.

My summaries as a 27, nearly 28 year old man not looking to waste time hooking up anymore:
- I only date/hookup with girls <25. Every girl above 25 has come emotionally damaged or ran through (thanks tinder), (even if she was super classy and not primitive). Otherwise she is dating for security/stability via marriage and wants kids soon, something that is not on my timeline for another 5-10 years.

All the chicks I've dated who are between 19-23 have mostly dated me for pure attraction without rationality and seeing me for ulterior motives (a provider). They just want to be around me, share music, talk about our day and spend time together. It's raw attraction and way more real. It doesn't matter if I take her to an expensive restaurant or we chill at mine. It's been the most fun and I believe I could have turned most of them into serious relationships had I wanted to. It's extremely hard to get this with girls >25 as their expectations are of the guys they dated (and couldn't secure) when they were <25. Therefore If they were a stacylite in their prime years and could nearly but not quite secure Chad, then she will be a HTB in her late 20s (due to aging) and will never be happy with her dating options as the only men who will take her seriously now are her equivalent looksmatch (HTN) at best. She will either put up with him and not be fully satisfied or she will decide not to settle and stay single (either way I wouldn't want to be the HTN in this scenario).

A good quote I remember a 26 year old female friend from uni say to me last year was 'I don't date the guys that excite me anymore as I know they're not serious and wont be good longterm.' She is a HQNP HTB who has had plenty of ONS on tinder and is now completely unsatisfied with the dating market as she approaches 28 (she has of course remained single over the past 5 years as the guys she wants wont stay and the guys who will stay wont live up to her chad standards from when she was 21).

The reality is if you decide to date a chick >25 then you must accept and understand she will have a past from when she was more beautiful and younger. Most men are naïve to this and don't understand they were not her first choice, rather the safe choice and the 'best she could get' as she became less physically attractive and began the aging process.

The healthiest way to have a relationship IMO is to be a guy around 27-29 and date a girl 5-7 years younger. This way you will 'descend' together in terms of real sexual market value (assuming you both lead similar lifestyles). You will also likely be on the same mental level in terms of when you want kids/marriage down the line (assuming you want this). The issue with being in your mid 30s as a man is the age gap will often be too big to date a girl in her early 20s and you are likely on a different mental timeline to the girl. Therefore you end up getting into a serious relationship and dating the girl in her late 20s who might be the hottest girl you ever date, but you wont be the chad she once had.

The average age for marriage for men is around 31 in the UK, with woman at 29. The main issue with this is the man is getting the raw end of the deal as the woman is using this man as a safety net while the man is often excited as he is getting a chance with the chick who would have rejected him when she was younger. The only way to eliminate this problem is to looksmax, moneymax and become a man worth something before he is 30, then you can find a serious longterm girlfriend in her PEAK meaning she is picking you as she is genuinely in love with you, rather than picking you as a safety net.

Ultimately, it depends what you are looking for in a serious relationship. I believe in the traditional sense of taking care of my girl (paying for dinner, even rent and being the decisive leader in the relationship). However, I don't believe in doing these things to bridge the lack of gap in physical attraction. This is where famous Redpiller Rollo Tomassi gets it wrong (in my opinion) as they lead with status and wealth to claw in woman as long as 'the guy isn't too ugly'. He suggests men peak in RMV late 30s (which is true if you want to be a provider, but not in SMV). If you stay in the game too long like these redpiller guys suggest, then your woman wont be with you because she actually wants to fuck you but as you're the 'smart' choice; don't be that sucker.

My strategy - I'm going to look for a maxxed HTB 19-23 who I have a good mental connection with and look to build something with. I'll mostly use hinge or tinder as my experience with more formal apps like 'inner circle' and 'luxy' is they cater too much for woman looking for the provider rather than going for the connection first and money secondary. I'll continue to looksmax, build my net worth and enjoy life from here onwards regardless of my dating situation (never get lazy).

-----------

TLDR - Be looksmaxxed, have a good income/lifestyle before 30, get a serious girlfriend in her early 20s and both be on the same SMV timeline together as you enjoy life (lifestyle dependent). Also be on the same timeline for the future (with regards to kids, marriage etc). Plus you will be her first choice, not her 'oh fuck i'm losing my looks' choice post chad era. Let the girl have a 'pick me' mentality where she just wants to be with you and spend time with you, only then decide if you want to be serious.
D040B1D5 8447 4299 A15F EA9CD5B70624

Read every word, still water is wet, more news at 11

mirin observation

If you're the same guy I think you are, your ascension was pretty good. Experience reports from guys like you is always valuable as ascending to that degree is quite rare and you know what both sides of the coin are like.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
High iq
Read every word

If you're the same guy I think you are, your ascension was pretty good. Experience reports from guys like you is always valuable as ascending to that degree is quite rare and you know what both sides of the coin are like.
Thanks man, glad you found it useful

This is insightful post bro, thanks a lot

I'm in a different boat. Because of my phenotype, women think I'm a fuckboy. People of my phenotype don't even have to worry about being used as a beta provider. The only thing I'd worry about would be getting trapped by low class women.

Good thread. In the end, Islammax and thank God for your achievements. May God guide you.

I'm in a different boat. Because of my phenotype, women think I'm a fuckboy. People of my phenotype don't even have to worry about being used as a beta provider. The only thing I'd worry about would be getting trapped by low class women.
What’s your pheno?

Sounds like a long winded way of saying older women hit a wall and want to settle down. That''s what the manosphere has been saying for over a decade.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, ChosenOne, ToTheTop and 1 other person
Sounds like a long winded way of saying older women hit a wall and want to settle down. That''s what the manosphere has been saying for over a decade.
Yeah pretty much except women can be amazing if they are ‘picking’ you. A lot of guys in the manosphere are very anti woman and won’t put in the work to build themselves up. I’m just against being a woman’s backup choice when I worked hard in my life to get where I am and she thinks I’m not a prize.

Therefore by dating a girl in her prime, she is naturally picking you as she is the highest smv she will ever be with infinite options yet she wants you.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Maybe good advice but not for fucking Incels. Talking about LTRs :ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile::feelsree::feelswah:

Maybe good advice but not for fucking Incels. Talking about LTRs :ROFLMAO::lul::forcedsmile::feelsree::feelswah:
If you're starting at Incel you probably can start by softmaxxing to at least get to a normie status. Most 'incels' have not maximised their potential.

The main takeaways are to
1) Not be so naïve with a woman's true intentions (which are often bad when seeking LTR in her late 20s)
2) Put your energy, time and resources into yourself (make more money, spend more time in the gym, spend more money on looksmaxxing)

• +1
Reactions: litaz and ChosenOne
If you're starting at Incel you probably can start by softmaxxing to at least get to a normie status. Most 'incels' have not maximised their potential.

The main takeaways are to
1) Not be so naïve with a woman's true intentions (which are often bad when seeking LTR in her late 20s)
2) Put your energy, time and resources into yourself (make more money, spend more time in the gym, spend more money on looksmaxxing)
Fukin lol at “normie status” I wish bro I’m mentalcel whicb means subhuman to females. If it were that easy to be semi normal around just males I’d already by there doing that but there’s no hope I’m stuck here forever in this awkard aspie territory

just become chad by 30 got it

Fukin lol at “normie status” I wish bro I’m mentalcel whicb means subhuman to females. If it were that easy to be semi normal around just males I’d already by there doing that but there’s no hope I’m stuck here forever in this awkard aspie territory
I was mentally retarded a few years ago from being burnt out from work. Everyone can change.

• +1
Reactions: litaz and thereallegend
just become chad by 30 got it
HTN+ is sufficient to get MTB-HTBs in their early 20s who want you to be their world. But essentially just put your time and energy into yourself over trying to please chicks yeah. Blue pill really is cope.

• +1
I was mentally retarded a few years ago from being burnt out from work. Everyone can change.
Then you clearly haven’t met a “real” mentalcel like me. I have a rare undiscovered disease. I know, just know, I’ll never make it out of this. It’s just me.

Mental health bro

Mental health bro
uncurable genetic inferiority. I was born this way and no psychologist could diagnose me (rare disease) or get close to helping me out

uncurable genetic inferiority. I was born this way and no psychologist could diagnose me (rare disease) or get close to helping me out
look into hyperbaric pressure chambers

look into hyperbaric pressure chambers
Won’t be able to afford this until I graduate college 4 years from now but I’ll look into it.

You srs? Does this actually help? “Kills bacteria”… great, is that actually what I need?

I’ve had this problem since as long as I remember myself. Was mentalcel in elementary school and I’m 99% sure it’s just me/my personality/ who I truly am. My consciousness, etc. pretty cope to think some simple procedure would simply cure it all

-----------

She is a HQNP HTB who has had plenty of ONS on tinder and is now completely unsatisfied with the dating market as she approaches 28

No, she is NOT HQNP.

She is a HQNP HTB who has had plenty of ONS on tinder and is now completely unsatisfied with the dating market as she approaches 28

No, she is NOT HQNP.

Yes - a HQNP visually and with how she acts. Just obviously doesn’t state these things.

If you think there are any innocent girls who are single above 25 you are very naive. They have either been pumped and dumped unless they have been in a long relationship for many many years that ended because of whatever reasons.

The point I’m making is most HQNP looking girls are not, they just understand a high quality man won’t want a primative chick so she puts out a certain image to the public eye. If they truly are HQNP then why are they single, they would latch onto a good man in their league at a young age and live happily ever after.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, ChosenOne and Xangsane
Yes - a HQNP visually and with how she acts. Just obviously doesn’t state these things.

If you think there are any innocent girls who are single above 25 you are very naive. They have either been pumped and dumped unless they have been in a long relationship for many many years that ended because of whatever reasons.

The point I’m making is most HQNP looking girls are not, they just understand a high quality man won’t want a primative chick so she puts out a certain image to the public eye. If they truly are HQNP then why are they single, they would latch onto a good man in their league at a young age and live happily ever after.
You quoted the wrong person nigger

• JFL
Reactions: ToTheTop
No one should misinterpret this to mean she is now willing to date average or below average men. She has just gone from being a Chad only ONS to dating Chadlite and HTNs. When she is about 31 she will probably expand that again to include MTNs. But she will never date below average men as long as she doesn't become a land whale.

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop
Excellent advice, very well written, should be pinned

Bump, good thread 👍🏾

Got a good laugh for that cheers my man 😂😂
Great theory and timeline and you got a healthy view on women. Man I’m 17 and just want to focus on myself but being manlet has always made me theorize and think so much and I just don’t want to betabux. I am a prettyboy at the moment and girls do ask for my snap but I wonder if I can ever be a high status man actually pulling off dating apps
My only solution in mind is get money then do leg lengthening I can actually get to 6 feet then with shoes

Great theory and timeline and you got a healthy view on women. Man I’m 17 and just want to focus on myself but being manlet has always made me theorize and think so much and I just don’t want to betabux. I am a prettyboy at the moment and girls do ask for my snap but I wonder if I can ever be a high status man actually pulling off dating apps
My only solution in mind is get money then do leg lengthening I can actually get to 6 feet then with shoes
Geomax to places where men are shorter. Also just date shorter woman. A woman genuinely just wants a man who is 5+ inches taller than her.

• +1
Geomax to places where men are shorter. Also just date shorter woman. A woman genuinely just wants a man who is 5+ inches taller than her.
My dream is to get rich and go to South America and slay latinas and build meaningful connections with them ik a bit of Spanish as well do you got tips for increasing social skills and interactions with girls in general or one should just be confident

I’m like 5’6 bro I rarely see giga short girls in my uni and the ones that are cute got boyfriends

My dream is to get rich and go to South America and slay latinas and build meaningful connections with them ik a bit of Spanish as well do you got tips for increasing social skills and interactions with girls in general or one should just be confident
South America is a good idea / I might be moving there next year.

the fact that you can't compensate with money for lack of looks is literally water
You can compensate for marriage, or to be a 'rational' option to a certain extent. But who wants to be the betabuxxer? You just give everything for so little in return, which if it's your only option makes sense.

Meanwhile if she just wants to jump your bones you can do so little for everything in return.