Day 1 of 3 day water fast

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Already hungry as fuck. Leanmaxxing FTW however. Anybody else leanmaxxing rn?

• +1
Reactions: kebab, gribsufer1 and NumbThePain
why would you ruin your hormonal balance like that

• +1
Reactions: goodmon56k, kebab, kogosiano and 2 others
Retard as fuck bro
dont do it

this is how your uric acid levels gonna look like after that dumb shit monkey brain

• +1
Reactions: goodmon56k
Waterfast won’t work

Water fast doesn't work. Your body will just enter starvation mode. There are better ways of leanmaxxing.

Water fast doesn't work. Your body will just enter starvation mode. There are better ways of leanmaxxing.
What do you mean it doesn't work? In what way? This ain't my first rodeo.

Already hungry as fuck. Leanmaxxing FTW however. Anybody else leanmaxxing rn?
idk why people are bitching about it
its a fast way to lose weight, probably not a healthy one....

Extremely low IQ. Keeping muscles are just as important as getting lean

Extremely low IQ. Keeping muscles are just as important as getting lean
muscle memory will get them back and the weight lost will be worth it. @0hMan good luck boyo I myself am on my second day fasting (I drink liquids tho)

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
muscle memory will get them back and the weight lost will be worth it. @0hMan good luck boyo I myself am on my second day fasting (I drink liquids tho)
Nice! How long are you going for? I like drinking just water tbh.

Nice! How long are you going for? I like drinking just water tbh.
I will probably eat tomorrow morning, I drink water + coffee. Coffee helps to get rid of appetite for me if not I’ll just smoke

I will probably eat tomorrow morning, I drink water + coffee. Coffee helps to get rid of appetite for me if not I’ll just smoke
Seltzer does the trick for me.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
Retard

• +1
Reactions: goodmon56k
no clue what ppl in this thread are so scared of so many ppl do water fasts and come out fine and feeling better than before

i kind of did a month of water fasting, where i only ate one big meal a week for 4 weeks. lost about 18 pounds excluding water weight and got hella skinny(still a little skinny fat). starting working out after that. quickened my recomp process

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
no clue what ppl in this thread are so scared of so many ppl do water fasts and come out fine and feeling better than before

i kind of did a month of water fasting, where i only ate one big meal a week for 4 weeks. lost about 18 pounds excluding water weight and got hella skinny(still a little skinny fat). starting working out after that. quickened my recomp process
It's legit all just graycels lmao. Never saw this sort of bluepilled bullshit before 2023.

• +1
Reactions: kebab and gribsufer1
Don’t listen to the people who say a 3 day water fasting is unhealthy.

I honestly think you should do a 3 day water fast every month to help regenerate your gut health.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kebab, 0hMan and gribsufer1
i started eating food and then spittimg it out and flushimlng it, downsidr is it raises ur insulin which can be countered by takimg 1 tsb of ACV a day

3 days is nothing.

if you get hungry just make some 0cal tea or eat some ice

idiotic and prob larp
2023cel moment. People have been doing water fasts for years you fucking invalid. Hope you run into the cartel and get the front of your face sawed off though (y) #FunkyTownStyle

2023cel moment. People have been doing water fasts for years you fucking invalid. Hope you run into the cartel and get the front of your face sawed off though (y) #FunkyTownStyle
kys incel

have you ever tried fasting for a longer period?

People here are so soy with weight loss. 2k calorie deficit a day or bust.