Daydreaming is destroying my life

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
Everyday, at school when i'm bored i'm like "Ok let's start a business, let's do this and this..."
But when i comeback at home, I only do my workout and then i'm listening music for like 5hours :
This is terrible, when a girl talk with me, i daydream with music of me hardsimping her in a relationship, I dream to be a solid chad, with solid body (that's the reason i can only do workout), I dream of me doing 1vs5 at school with electro music and when there's the drop I fuck them all :lul::lul::lul: THIS IS 100% TRUE IM NOT LYING LMAO

I'm a fucking retard, i hate myself this is fucking cringe but how can I fix it ? I have so much project and homework to do, this is destroying my life for real.

PLEASE HELP :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Pikabro, ResilientGoyim and 33 others
Everyday, at school when i'm bored i'm like "Ok let's start a business, let's do this and this..."
But when i comeback at home, I only do my workout and then i'm listening music for like 5hours :
This is terrible, when a girl talk with me, i daydream with music of me hardsimping her in a relationship, I dream to be a solid chad, with solid body (that's the reason i can only do workout), I dream of me doing 1vs5 at school with electro music and when there's the drop I fuck them all :lul::lul::lul: THIS IS 100% TRUE IM NOT LYING LMAO

I'm a fucking retard, i hate myself this is fucking cringe but how can I fix it ? I have so much project and homework to do, this is destroying my life for real.

It over, you’re too non NT for daily life. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, LampPostPrime, mrr and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Pikabro, czwarty and 20 others
According to wikipedia drugs used to treat maladaptive daydreaming are cipralex and Tryptanol
I don't know much about these drugs so do some research on your own

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, AngryShortMale, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
Autism pilled, if ur not chad physically its fkn over for you pal :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, LampPostPrime, IMZLEGEND and 2 others
nigga that sounds like adhd

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Pikabro, Lars and 2 others
On the same boat
I gave myself tinnitus from playing loud songs on headphones all day
And a hormone imbalance, gave me receding hairline
I wish I had post nut clarity all day. So i could focus on my life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Pikabro, ROTTING and 1 other person
if youre daydreaming then you're not in touch with what really excites you

trying to force yourself to start a business when you don't have a real reason for it that is fascinating to you

im becoming fasicnated by crypto now because I need to make 20k by late this year to pay for my surgery

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: russiancelreturns, LampPostPrime, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
same problem!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
Same. Might be a gen z thing

same but with khhv dreams

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
lol same, all of my memories arent real just dreams that i have going on in my head

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, LampPostPrime and Britmaxxer
IF YOU wanna be chad, start doing more than just working out. your face is more important - start putting money together or working on an actual plan towards maximising your face appearance.

• Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest
lol same, all of my memories arent real just dreams that i have going on in my head
same tbh

as a manlet i always had a problem with not fucking my hot tall teacher and not being a dom guy but rather a social jeester that has to make jokes cause he is forced to

in my dreams im an ultimate hero and a character number 1

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and ROTTING
Daydreaming ruined my life :feelswah:

• +1
I don't dream. I gave up on dreaming a lot time ago.

same

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Pikabro, ROTTING and 3 others
this nigga turned himself into a 1:1 doomer wojak meme from 2018/2019
advice: overdose on vitamin B supplemented ingestables (energy drinks or pills)

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and TrestIsBest

smoke some za with crystals blessing it
and start beating niggas up at ur local park just make sure u dont get jumped nd also make sure u dont get arrested

• JFL
try meditation

Mental Illness

You’re stuck in your head , I don’t know the answer but to reverse engineer it means you need to do physical things and make physical things your habit rather than mental things.

But you’re a gay youngcel so maybe it’s hormonal and harder to change your habit, but it’s good that you’re self aware at least

This is a good topic btw

It seems to be a common thing among guys here given replies

I struggled with it for a decade

I may write an essay on it this weekend.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, LampPostPrime, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
This is a good topic btw

Ty bro tag me when it's UP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
daydreaming :p @PYT
Wait nvm aint you a freshman? So food trucks right?

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
I relate to the music part so hard I listen to the same songs over and over imagining myself being rich and famous flexing on people or being the coolest guy at a party I need to stop doing this and actually put in the work

The best thing to do would be to abstain from music completely cancel spotify apple music or whatever

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Pikabro and ALP
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Same. Did you get your grades up?
Yeah actually I’m doing all my work

I got suspended due to some faggot but once I get back imma just do the make up

@WadlowMaxxing?

• JFL
same tbh

as a manlet i always had a problem with not fucking my hot tall teacher and not being a dom guy but rather a social jeester that has to make jokes cause he is forced to

in my dreams im an ultimate hero and a character number 1

Basically my life story :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Lihito
Yeah actually I’m doing all my work

I got suspended due to some faggot but once I get back imma just do the make up

@WadlowMaxxing?
Nah I'm genuinely not him he's too "mature" compared to me

• JFL
daydreaming or visualization is a useful tool, you just need to realize how to use it good

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
All of my dreams are reality tbh

I saw a 488 yesterday. So what I do? Getting ready to buy a Ferrari 488😝

Top of tha mountain

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I'm a hardcore daydreamer also
I was not made for this world
All I wanted since I was a child was to live in my own fantasy world

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, LampPostPrime and Lihito
I used to daydream a lot about a better life when I was youngcel. All those daydreams were shattered one by one as I grew older.

why dont you start the businesses you daydream about

I'm a hardcore daydreamer also
I was not made for this world
All I wanted since I was a child was to live in my own fantasy world
None of us intuitives were created for this simulation loosh farm

Its a set up by The archons

Nah I'm genuinely not him he's too "mature" compared to me
Sorry bro he’s the only 16 year old retard I remember who was obsessed with height maxxing

• JFL
Sorry bro he’s the only 16 year old retard I remember who was obsessed with height maxxing
Heightmaxxing is cope

• +1
This is a good topic btw

Yeah I listen to music and waste my days too it's very hard to fix not sure how to

What u recommend for me bro TS Fkn hard isn't coz with the music I imagine shit that'll happen when ascended like being ripped and chadlite face and girls mirin me etc lmao

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and LampPostPrime
Yeah I listen to music and waste my days too it's very hard to fix not sure how to

What u recommend for me bro TS Fkn hard isn't coz with the music I imagine shit that'll happen when ascended like being ripped and chadlite face and girls mirin me etc lmao
Who said you are chadlite?

More like low-mid normie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
elaborate pls
our souls are not created to be departed from the world of ideas . This world we are living in is like puttin a VR on a child since birth and putting him in GTA 5 universe convincing him its real world and setting up sensors to harvest his cortisol spikes thast are caused by illusions

what is real?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime and 6ft4